Ivories.ca

Reviews for Ivories.ca

Joanna in Richmond Hill
Joanna in Richmond Hill

Piano Tuning and Restoration

As a piano teacher, performer and musical collaborator, having a well-maintained piano is a huge priority! I am so grateful for Ivories.ca for coming through, sometimes on very short notice, to attend to my grand piano. I really appreciate how easy it is to make appointments, receive clear communication on the state of my piano, and options for maintaining it so it stays in tune as long as possible. Ivories.ca is reliable and efficient and highly recommended for piano tuning and restoration! Thanks for keeping my piano in great shape!

Joanna in Thornhill
Joanna in Thornhill

Piano Tuning

I have moved a lot in my professional career as a musician and piano teacher. I've worked with a lot of piano tuners and I want to share a special thank you for Ivories.ca for providing appointments that fit in my schedule, reliable service, excellent explanations, advice to keep my piano in tune, and genuine care that the piano will hold tune as long as possible. I heard about Wolfgang's piano technician services through a trusted musical colleague and have offered his name many times to musicians and to parents of children in piano lessons. I'm very pleased and trust Ivories.ca.

ElmRidge in Toronto
ElmRidge in Toronto

Repinning of Upright Piano

We originally hired ivories.ca to move a piano. Wolfgang brought the piano into our home without damaging the piano or the house.

However, it was clear that more was needed to bring the piano back to life after years of neglect. Wolfgang recommended the economical approach of repinning the piano and it sounds great again.

We will be using ivories.ca for any future piano tuning and maintenance.

Jim in North york
Jim in North york

Piano tuning

I called Ivories.ca to have my Yamaha baby grand tuned. Wolfgang responded to my inquiry quickly and promptly booked an appointment. He was on time, courteous and professional and he explained what he was doing throughout the tuning. Given my piano had not been serviced for many years, Wolfgang spent some time pre-tuning and the price he charged was very reasonable given the extra work that was required. If you are looking for a professional trustworthy piano tuner, call Ivories.ca, you will not be disappointed.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

piano tuning

I had a Yamaha grand piano moved from Ottawa to the Toronto area
once it had arrived it sounded horrible
It had been neglected you several years
I found iveries.ca by google (lucky me!)
Wolfgang the owner came by and spend quite a while
tuning it, first he brought the tension up by pitching raising it
then he tuned string by string.
now it sounds amazing
His price was very reasonable

if you need a professional piano technician
this is the guy you want.

Looking for Piano Moving & Tuning pros in Toronto?