Staff appeared to be from unemployment line. Had to go shopping for parts on my time. Hired to FIX problem. Just moved it 3 ft ahead. Left me with a hole in ground, pipe exposed and now currently filling with mud....just as before. Jack claimed it was a miscommunication problem, however he did send Chris out to review problem first. Charged me $500 to dig another 18" hole and go shopping for 35" of pipe. I did call and they agreed to come out and take another look and now FIX the problem but I would be charged again. I decided I wasn't paying another $95 per hr for labour. Would definitely not recommend.
- Company Response
We fixed the broken pipe and located the end of line as it was just buried and not connected to anything. I instructed my employees to uncover it. This was done so we could talk about what how the customer wanted to proceed as this would result in additional cost. As for getting material the existing pipe was electrical conduit which isn't used in plumbing so we needed to adapt for that. For the amount I indicated at the first visit it would be between 300-400 it came out 445 before tax.
This is a area drain that is in a driveway that isn't per code and is why it doesn't lead anywhere. We offered a solution.
As for the appearance of the employees not sure what you expect plumbers to look like.