AAA Vacuum Superstore

Reviews for AAA Vacuum Superstore

TOULADESTO
TOULADESTO

Central vacuum purchase

Very friendly helpful knowledgeable sales staff with super quick instal. Went through all aspects of vacuum. Thank you!

Hi Toula, It was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for the kind review. We are always here to help. Thanks Frank

Lawrence F.
Lawrence F.

Vacuum cleaning repair

We received both in house and in store service. Extremely respectful interaction in both contexts. We were presented with the full array of options with respect to cost and effectiveness. We couldn't be happier with the outcome. I'd recommend this company without hesitation and with complete confidence.

Hi Lawrence, Thank You for the kind words and we really appreciate your business. We are always here to help.

Joe
Joe

Vacuum replacement

Professional, Efficient and polite service. The serviceman was a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend them again.

Hi Joe, Thank you for the kind review. Hope you enjoy the Duovac Central Vacuum. Thanks, Frank

NIVIA.GOMES
NIVIA.GOMES

Vacuum miele

I purchased a vacuum from them. The salesman, Frank was very knowledgable. He recommended the best vacuum for my household and did not try to sale me the most expensive one there. I appreciate honesty. So I got the vacuum and some accessories I needed to

Hi Nivia, it was very nice to meet you. Thank You for the nice review. We are always here to help.

Sheila
Sheila

Purchase of new vacuum cleaner

Extremely knowledgeable staff. They have a good product selection & Pricing is very competitive . I have purchased vacuum cleaners for my daughter & several clients from them & have been extremely satisfied. Their service is excellent.

Hi Sheila, Thank You for the kind review. As you already know we are always here to help. Hope you enjoy your new Miele Vacuum. Thanks, Frank

Catherine
Catherine

Purchase of a vacuum

Frank was very helpful in helping me choose the right vacuum for my needs..and explaining it's fuctions..So far I am happy with my Miele Complete C3.Power Line..It is light weight compared to my former Kenmore vacuum. And it has good suction.

Hi Catherine, It was very nice meeting you and I am happy to have helped you decide on your purchase. We are always here to help!

JACQUELINEWONGLO
JACQUELINEWONGLO

Central vac

Just a replacement of an broken central vacuum. Great recommendation and knowledgeable staff. Thanks for all your help.

Hi Jacqueline, thank you so much for the kind words. It was nice to meet you and we are happy to help.

Contract Maid
Contract Maid

Sold an Item

I bought a carpet extractor from them.
I have very good experience with the customer service. They are very helpful, answered all my questions detailed.
Thank you guys!

Hi Steve, Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to help you start up your new commercial carpet cleaning business. Thank You, Frank

PAUL
PAUL

Central Vacuum

I just purchased a new Duovac central vacuum from the guys at AAA Vacuum Superstore as my existing power unit stopped working. Frank and the guys were great from the get go, friendly, very knowledgeable, and very client centric. The unit is super powerful, and extremely quiet. I’m very happy with my purchase so far.

Hi Paul, It was a pleasure doing business with you and we are always here to help.

Geri S.
Geri S.

Miele C3 Complete Vacuum Cleaner

The sales person was very friendly and knowledgeable about the product. I had a great shopping experience and have been happily using my vacuum cleaner ever since.
Great place to buy your vacuum from as it comes with expert advice and extra care.

Hi Gergana, It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for the kind review. We are always here to help you. Thanks Frank

More about AAA Vacuum Superstore

AAA Vacuum Superstore offers vacuum cleaners & floor care selection in Canada for over 43 years! Founded in 1976 our family owned business is here to help with all your cleaning needs. AAA Vacuum has been a authorized sales and service / repair center for many makes and models in ...
Looking for Vacuum Sales & Service pros in Toronto?