AAA Vacuum Superstore

Toronto ON M3K 1E2

Reviews for AAA Vacuum Superstore

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair and purchase

Our hand held vacuum needed repair and we needed a new upright. The repair was perfect and our new Miele proves why it's the Mercedes-Benz of vacuums. Staff were polite, pleasant and 100% professional.

Bayview/ Sheppard area
Bayview/ Sheppard area

New central vac + attachments

Had to change to a newer central vac+ all new attachments, due to existing one being over 18 yrs . Tony installed very quickly, plus checked that whole house has good operating vacuum connections. After service was excellent, as I have to go back for a small change in the electric connection afterwards. This a family operated business, and it shows, they treat you very well and are very fair in prices. Best of all is the service we got. Thank-you very much.

pat sky from Old Toronto
pat sky from Old Toronto

Central Vacuum and repairs

I needed bags for my central vacuum and the person took less than 1 minute to get me the right ones. While I waited another lady was having a problem with her warranty so the repair man took the time to call the company and argue on her behalf! There was a line of up people bringing in vacuums and each one was dealt with courteously and professionally. I never say such efficient service and everyone went out the store/repair shop happy.

More about AAA Vacuum Superstore

AAA Vacuum Superstore offers vacuum cleaners & floor care selection in Canada AAA Vacuum Superstore offers vacuum cleaners & floor care selection in Canada AAA Vacuum Superstore offers vacuum cleaners & floor care selection in Canada
Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in Toronto?