Vacuum Specialists

Reviews for Vacuum Specialists

Hradec in Calgary
Hradec in Calgary

Vacuum cleaner purchase

My wife and I, after searching the Internet for at least two months for a good vacuum cleaner and a good deal,stumbled across a store in NW Calgary right on centre street called Vacuum Specialists. We were greeted by Greg who offered assistance and weighed the pros and cons on almost all the new vacuums in the shop, and there were plenty. Finally after an hour we settled on a great vacuum for a great price. We are very happy with our purchase and would absolute go back again. Thanks Greg, Myles&Diane Hradec.

Replacement parts, service Roomba

My roomba needed a new battery, new filters and one other part. Excellent service! Installed new parts, serviced other parts no charge (the front wheel, cleaned existing filter, so good for another month before need for replacement. The staff were friendly, courteous, professional.

Amazing Service

I called Vacuum Specialists on Saturday afternoon at 3pm and ordered a Sebo power head and was told it would ship on Monday (free shipping) and might take a couple of days... but I received it Monday afternoon! Brand new, in perfect condition, exactly as I ordered it. Very impressed!

Giyan in Calgary
Giyan in Calgary

Great Experience and Customer Service

I would not consider buying a vacuum cleaner as the most exciting purchase but Vacuum Specialist (Youssef Hamadiya) provided exceptional service and a great experience. I actually enjoyed the purchase and strongly recommend his company. His advice was professional and honest and I will always return to this location on Centre Street NW. Even though I had no experience with the product, he treated me with respect and dedicated quality time to get me the best vacuum cleaner for my needs. Well done Vacuum Specialists.

Mandeep Singh from Calgary
Mandeep Singh from Calgary

Great Service

This company has great service. They helped me identify the best product to fit my needs. Orhan did a very clean, professional installation. I especially liked his attention to detail. He also addressed any questions or concerns, along with great tips for care and maintenance. Best of all, Orhan was super friendly and very positive. I would easily recommend this company to others.

Sandi in Calgary
Sandi in Calgary

Most awesome Company..Better then Cleanflo_Services_Depot
Who did a number on me..Took this company 30 minutes to repair what should have been done previous Company..
I Now works {Beauitfully} Fast,Efficent,Courtous people who work there..
They now have my referrals..Thank you..Rae Scherger Calgary Ab..

Central Vac

Orhan installed the central Vac. He was very professional and helpful. I asked me him to help me with a unrelated dryer vent installation and he gladly volunteered his time. 5 stars for the service!

Ian in Calgary
Ian in Calgary

Do not buy a vacuum from this company!

Bought 3 easy flo systems from these people. Had a failed motor on my current unit. Easy flo has a lifetime warranty. When it came time for them to stand behind they rejected the claim and said I needed to uninstall the complete system at the 5 year mark and pay for a full inspection. Do not buy from these people.

Dear Mr. Long we are sorry for the difficulties you had with the product purchased from our vacuum store(s). We did look up your name in our system and found your purchase from 2010. We only work on behalf of the manufactures and unless the product you purchased was void of its factory warranty there is no reason that we could not help you with any problems that occurred during the warranty period. We get paid to do warranty work for most all major brands sold in Canada and would of course like to help you too. Even if the warranty is NOT valid we can repair any equipment and a free estimate is provided in our shops, not including the cost of a service call. Like with many other consumer purchases the manufacturers do not pay for the travel of the particular products to and from the repair shop (some do in the first year) and in your case, your 8 year old unit is 30 minutes from Calgary and almost an hour from our closest shop. You requested a service call which is a basic $89.95 in the Calgary city limits. This cost covers - the serviceman’s time and gas money (standard in our industry) also any minor repairs or unclogging of vacuum lines in your home, pickup and return delivery if repairs to the main unit are required. When we come out the serviceman assesses the problem(s) and if the main unit is an issue it is brought in to further estimate any repairs and requests for possible warranty coverage. We submit the warranty directly to the manufacturer following their protocol and they approve or deny the work required. They may have denied your claim because it was damaged by the user or past warranty. Either way it is not in our control and we don't make that decision. You however requested our serviceman to come out to your house. When we came out and explained the facts, you not only refused our help but refused to pay for the service call. We understand you contacted the manufacturer and they denied any warranty because you attempted to repair it yourself and took it to an unauthorized dealer. For whatever reason they could not or did not repair it has nothing to do with us. You can’t take your Ford to a Dodge dealer for warranty work or in to the dealer after trying to unsuccessfully fix it yourself. Yet we still offered to help you if you came into the shop with your unit in question. For good business we offered you a substantial discount on the repairs and service call. You then came in to our store and demanded that we fix your machine immediately while you waited and wanted it completely covered under the factory warranty even though you did not have your unit served at the 5 year point as stated in your owners manual and further you had some issues with the pipe system and this is likely what caused the unit to burnout prematurely voiding your warranty. You're unhappy because we will not pay for your mistakes nor will the manufacturer.The manufacturers are usually quite co-operative, understanding and willing to help. This says something. We appreciate your business but cannot repair your unit for free and you are still responsible for the service call that you initiated.

JJ Y.
JJ Y.

vacuum

They carry a large variety of products, the staff was very knowledgeable and was able to help me to find a vacuum suitable for my needs for a very reasonable price. Would strongly recommend it to friends.

Vacuum Leak Repair & New Product Purchase

We were able to book a service call within a couple of days of initially contacting Vacuum Specialists. Moe was very thorough and was able to pinpoint our vacuum leak behind existing walls within a very short period of time. Moe had to cut a very small hole in the drywall in order to fix the leak but managed to keep the drywall damage to a minimum. We made a purchase of a new vacuum system and Moe installed it quickly and efficiently. He assisted us with a floor sweep issue as well. Moe was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Moe and the Vacuum Specialists. Thank you!

Hello Sharon & Don, thank you very much for the kind feedback. We are glad we were able to address your needs efficiently. We appreciate your recommendation as well as your business.

More about Vacuum Specialists