Glen Abbey Plumbing

Glen Abbey Plumbing

Review for Glen Abbey Plumbing

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Deceptive Practices

I called Glenn Abbey Plumbing, which was well reviewed and close to home. Who shows up at the door instead? An AMcKenna truck, whose company had bad reviews. They said they bought the other company. I had a deadline and regrettably, let them do the job. This is misrepresentation. In my profession, you lose your license for such practices. This is bait-and-switch. And did not set up a relationship of trust.
I asked them to fix a toilet. I have three others like it which work fine using non-OEM parts from Home Depot. To their credit, they at least humoured me by installing aftermarket parts. Whether they did this honestly is debatable, because the problem persisted and they had to install a new toilet. I am accustomed to most plumbing and HVAC contractors trying to upsell unnecessary procedures. The $90 phone estimate ballooned to $600. They completed this quickly, guaranteed it, and promised the toilet would work with aftermarket parts. I just wouldn't hire them again.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Oakville?