Procrete Contracting

Reviews for Procrete Contracting

ltraverse in Toronto
ltraverse in Toronto

Front steps, walkway

Brandon and his team did an absolutely beautiful and professional job on our steps and walkway. We are very pleased. The pricing was very reasonable too. I would not hesitate to recommend them. My sister used them to do her walkway and stairs and that was over 5 years ago and it still looks amazing. I was very impressed with their professionalism and with their work. Don't bother hiring any other company, Procrete are worth waiting for.

Stu in Mississauga
Stu in Mississauga

Front walkway

Brandon and his team were efficient and professional . Work was completed promptly and with a great deal of care and attention. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to have concrete work done.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Concrete Walkway and Dish Curb

Brandon and his crew were helpful and professional. Extremely satisfied with the finished walkway and dish curb. Brandon was available to answer all questions and was involved with all the work done.

SH
SH

Driveway

Brandon and the guys at Procrete helped transform our driveway and front path area. We are an end house with a wrap around porch. We had our driveway replaced and the entrance to our porch changed from one opening to another which included a garden bed. Brandon communicated with me along the way on each step and what would happen next and when. They did a great job of not damaging my grass and other landscaping that was not part of the project with the machinery. They completed the work timely and professionally.

We gathered many quotes and Procrete beat any of the competitors by a few thousand dollars.

Our next project is going to be cover our porch with slate or some type of other material. We’ll be sure to contact Procrete.

Rog in Mississauga
Rog in Mississauga

Exposed aggragate

Brandon and his crew are professional courteous and efficient. The work was excellent quality and they cleaned up every each day. They were done the work before the expected finish date I highly recommend these guys.

Pieter in Orillia
Pieter in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Construct Footings and Block Piers for my Cottage & Bunkie

I was having difficulty finding a concrete/pier contractor willing to do this challenging job in cottage country. None of the locals could/would do it. Brandon took the time to come up and said no problem. He provided a fair quote and started the job on time, when he said they would. Brandon came up with his crew and completed the job on time, without any problems. The workmanship is excellent ! I would recommend him and his crew any time.

carolmcandrew from Oakville
carolmcandrew from Oakville

Path and side patio in aggregate concrete

Just had a path and side patio with 3 steps leading up to the side entrance of the house completed. After a small delay due to weather Brandon and his crew turned up exactly when the said they would.

They did a fantastic job and were a pleasure to work with.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Procrete Contracting.

Carmine
Carmine

Exposed Aggregate

I’m very happy with Procrete. I had my front walkway and porch done in exposed aggregate along with a back concrete step removed and replaced. Brandon and the crew where great. They are very friendly and easy to talk with. Brandon listens to his costumers, he even changed the size of the back step after he had framed it in without hesitation. They are very neat, and always clean up at the end of the day. I wouldn’t hesitate to have they return for another project in the future. I also had my new and existing concrete cleaned and sealed by Brian who is great to work with. If your in the market for a concrete project you should give Procrete a call. You won’t be disappointed.

Donna in Burlington
Donna in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Exposed aggregate on front porch and walkway

ProCrete did an amazing job on our front porch and walkway. The whole team starting with Jeff for the quote and onto Brandon and his crew provided us with excellent customer service.
They are very friendly and professional in how they treat you as the customer and their positive attitude and strong work ethic reflects in the quality of the finished product.
We will highly recommend them to friends and neighbours and will call them again for any future projects.
Thanks guys to a job extremely well done!!

Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Mississauga?