Procrete Contracting

Reviews for Procrete Contracting

SH
SH

Driveway

Brandon and the guys at Procrete helped transform our driveway and front path area. We are an end house with a wrap around porch. We had our driveway replaced and the entrance to our porch changed from one opening to another which included a garden bed. Brandon communicated with me along the way on each step and what would happen next and when. They did a great job of not damaging my grass and other landscaping that was not part of the project with the machinery. They completed the work timely and professionally.

We gathered many quotes and Procrete beat any of the competitors by a few thousand dollars.

Our next project is going to be cover our porch with slate or some type of other material. We’ll be sure to contact Procrete.

Rog in Mississauga
Rog in Mississauga

Exposed aggragate

Brandon and his crew are professional courteous and efficient. The work was excellent quality and they cleaned up every each day. They were done the work before the expected finish date I highly recommend these guys.

Pieter in Orillia
Pieter in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Construct Footings and Block Piers for my Cottage & Bunkie

I was having difficulty finding a concrete/pier contractor willing to do this challenging job in cottage country. None of the locals could/would do it. Brandon took the time to come up and said no problem. He provided a fair quote and started the job on time, when he said they would. Brandon came up with his crew and completed the job on time, without any problems. The workmanship is excellent ! I would recommend him and his crew any time.

carolmcandrew from Oakville
carolmcandrew from Oakville

Path and side patio in aggregate concrete

Just had a path and side patio with 3 steps leading up to the side entrance of the house completed. After a small delay due to weather Brandon and his crew turned up exactly when the said they would.

They did a fantastic job and were a pleasure to work with.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Procrete Contracting.

Carmine
Carmine

Exposed Aggregate

I’m very happy with Procrete. I had my front walkway and porch done in exposed aggregate along with a back concrete step removed and replaced. Brandon and the crew where great. They are very friendly and easy to talk with. Brandon listens to his costumers, he even changed the size of the back step after he had framed it in without hesitation. They are very neat, and always clean up at the end of the day. I wouldn’t hesitate to have they return for another project in the future. I also had my new and existing concrete cleaned and sealed by Brian who is great to work with. If your in the market for a concrete project you should give Procrete a call. You won’t be disappointed.

Donna in Burlington
Donna in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Exposed aggregate on front porch and walkway

ProCrete did an amazing job on our front porch and walkway. The whole team starting with Jeff for the quote and onto Brandon and his crew provided us with excellent customer service.
They are very friendly and professional in how they treat you as the customer and their positive attitude and strong work ethic reflects in the quality of the finished product.
We will highly recommend them to friends and neighbours and will call them again for any future projects.
Thanks guys to a job extremely well done!!

Cesar in Mississauga
Cesar in Mississauga

Walkway - Exposed Aggregate

They were professional and punctual from the initial quoting phase right through the scope of the project. They listened to our requests and provided their expertise. I am very satisfied with their work and have received compliments from several neighbours. Due to a positive experience I will seriously consider expanding the scope of project to include the side and backyard.

Joe in Mississauga in Mississauga
Joe in Mississauga in Mississauga

Backyard patio and front walkway

Brandon and his crew were very courteous and professional in how they treat you as the customer . Very pleased with their attitude and work ethic but even more so with the completed work . Will call them again for any future project without hesitation .

Josie in Mississauga
Josie in Mississauga

Backyard Brushed Cement

First of all, price not included above because you pay what you get!

I am amazed from day 1.

I posted on Facebook, Amy recommendations for backyard Reno’s. ProCrete was the first company to respond. Less than 12 hours.
I had several quotes. Not the cheapest, not the most expensive. I’d say reasonable!
They worked with my wants and needs and delivered!

I am promoting not only their work, but their professionalism. All of the was great, courteous and just amazing to work with.

100% recommend this company. Will use them for all my future projects!

I’m still placing my patio furniture so if I can post a final pic I will come back and do so.

Trust me. I’m in sales. These guys are honest and work hard. Keep your money local!

Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Mississauga?