Concrete Contractors

Reviews for Procrete Contracting

Carmine
Carmine

Exposed Aggregate

I’m very happy with Procrete. I had my front walkway and porch done in exposed aggregate along with a back concrete step removed and replaced. Brandon and the crew where great. They are very friendly and easy to talk with. Brandon listens to his costumers, he even changed the size of the back step after he had framed it in without hesitation. They are very neat, and always clean up at the end of the day. I wouldn’t hesitate to have they return for another project in the future. I also had my new and existing concrete cleaned and sealed by Brian who is great to work with. If your in the market for a concrete project you should give Procrete a call. You won’t be disappointed.

Donna in Burlington
Donna in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Exposed aggregate on front porch and walkway

ProCrete did an amazing job on our front porch and walkway. The whole team starting with Jeff for the quote and onto Brandon and his crew provided us with excellent customer service.
They are very friendly and professional in how they treat you as the customer and their positive attitude and strong work ethic reflects in the quality of the finished product.
We will highly recommend them to friends and neighbours and will call them again for any future projects.
Thanks guys to a job extremely well done!!

Cesar in Mississauga
Cesar in Mississauga

Walkway - Exposed Aggregate

They were professional and punctual from the initial quoting phase right through the scope of the project. They listened to our requests and provided their expertise. I am very satisfied with their work and have received compliments from several neighbours. Due to a positive experience I will seriously consider expanding the scope of project to include the side and backyard.

Joe in Mississauga in Mississauga
Joe in Mississauga in Mississauga

Backyard patio and front walkway

Brandon and his crew were very courteous and professional in how they treat you as the customer . Very pleased with their attitude and work ethic but even more so with the completed work . Will call them again for any future project without hesitation .

Josie in Mississauga
Josie in Mississauga

Backyard Brushed Cement

First of all, price not included above because you pay what you get!

I am amazed from day 1.

I posted on Facebook, Amy recommendations for backyard Reno’s. ProCrete was the first company to respond. Less than 12 hours.
I had several quotes. Not the cheapest, not the most expensive. I’d say reasonable!
They worked with my wants and needs and delivered!

I am promoting not only their work, but their professionalism. All of the was great, courteous and just amazing to work with.

100% recommend this company. Will use them for all my future projects!

I’m still placing my patio furniture so if I can post a final pic I will come back and do so.

Trust me. I’m in sales. These guys are honest and work hard. Keep your money local!

LD in Mississauga
LD in Mississauga

Garage floor,

My experience with Procrete was very good. The company is reputable and stand by the work they perform. We had an issue and Brandon reacted quickly, followed up and made sure we were satisfied. I would recommend them.

Simick77 in Milton
Simick77 in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

New Walkway and garden in front of house

(416) 802-2738
field incomplete
Mississauga
L5M 1L3

I had promised my wife a new walkway in front of the house but somehow it got lost on the priority list the past few years. Meet with Jeff to discuss the project and what I was looking for. Jeff provided great service explaining our options and capturing it all in the proposal he provided. The team that showed up to perform the work as on-time and organized. For me that was a big plus factor, I have had to many experiences where I wonder if they are ever coming back. Brandon leads his team by example and it's reflected in the craftsmanship they deliver on the project. Overall we are quite happy with the outcome. The work has transformed the look of our front yard - and it was also done on time and on budget.

Thanks for the review! We're glad we could put you at ease through out your project! We Look forward to working with you in the near future.

strak123 in Mississauga
strak123 in Mississauga

Backyard Concrete Patio and Steps

Pro-Crete contracting were punctual, pleasant and very attentive to details.

Pro-crete added some nice touches that were over and above the contract specifications.

I would not hesitate to recommend Pro-Crete for anyone contemplating a concrete project.

It was a pleasure working with you on your project. We're happy you liked the final product.

Jeff in Oakville
Jeff in Oakville

Garage Floor and Driveway Transformation

We had a beat up garage floor and driveway to replace. Right from the start Jeff provided great service explaining our options and capturing the proposed project in a written document. He provided great service and was very responsive to calls and questions we had. During the work we had some concerns and questions but Brandon was very quick to explain and address as required. Jeff & Brandon worked very well as a team. Overall we are quite happy with the outcome. The work has transformed the look of our front yard - and it was also done on time and on budget.

Jeff & Jen Denys

Thank you for your review. We're glad we could help through out the process and put you ease.

Thehailife in Mississauga
Thehailife in Mississauga

Beyond expectations

(416) 802-2738
field incomplete
Mississauga
L5M 1L3

High quality work and craftsmanship. These guys truly enjoy and take pride in their work, and it shows in the finished product. Procrete was able to make my concrete needs come to reality, giving me advice and suggestions I didn’t even know we're possible to make my house beautiful. From first meeting, to contract signing, to starting the work, Procrete was punctual and ready to work exactly when they said they'd be (weather permitting, of course) - which is important these days!
My neighbors were so impressed they've decided to go with Procrete for a concrete driveway as well! All in all I highly recommend Procrete for all concrete and even natural stone needs.

It was a pleasure working with you. We're glad we could bring your idea to life. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!