Marcan Décor

Arun in Oshawa
Arun in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Shades, Blinds, Decorative glass and Script

David did Shades and blinds for my entire house along with decorative glass door and Script. He is extremely professional, thorough and it’s a pleasure to work with him. Highly recommend him for any work!!

Thank you very much Arun !

connieleung
connieleung
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

door insert & lock, blinds

David is such a professional in installing my door inserts & lock. The iron inserts made my entrance door looks amazing! the blinds look good too!

Thank You Connie . It was a pleasure working for you.
Regards,
David.

Charles in Newmarket
Charles in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Shades.

Great company. Very professional and deliver as promise. Marcan would answer his phone and and answer any questions we have.

They clean up after and demonstrate how to use our remote shades... love it

Will have them back for a few more window.

Thanks Charles , it was a pleasure working for you. We appreciate the kind works .

Lisa .

Chung in Toronto
Chung in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS AND DOORS

Awesome job by Dave and crew . We use this company 5 years ago and recommend him to our friends and family .
Dave would follow up every year with us and fixed any issues we had .

Great company , very professional .

Thanks Dave and Marcan.

Thanks Chung and Monica. It was a pleasure working for you guys , we appreciate the confidence you have in our company .

paul.chance24
paul.chance24
1 review Ajax, ON

Install windows

Dave was very good, professional job. My wife and I are very pleased. Explained everything. Cleaned up after.

It was a pleasure working for you Paul . Thank you so much for your business .

anna b.
anna b.
1 review Ajax, ON

Door Inserts

Good workmanship. Fast installation and good customer service. Recommendable to my friends and relatives. Good Job!

Thank you for the great review Anna.It was a pleasure working for you.

Ali
Ali
1 review Oshawa, ON

Shutters whole house and doors insert

Not enough stars to rate this company....When Mr David gave me a price I was like ok... i agreed... I call a next guy for a quote for the shutters for the whole house he gave me half of the price david quoted me... so I called david and asked him why is I'm getting it half the price... David said ask the guy if there shutters are certified greenguard.... I'm still waiting on the guy to reply..... he is very polite and respectable.... we are really happy and we know it's not no cheap shutter with toxic and I want to thank david for educating me on that.... I will definitely use him and recommended....

Thanks Ali for your review . It was a pleasure working with you and Magret .

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
1 review Aurora, ON

Address Letter

David was working across the street doing address lettering for another client of his and we only had heard great things about his professionalism. He came over to our place and gave us a pricing to do our address as well, he was well educated with showing designs of our choice and helping us to make decision that we would be happy with. Our product didn't take long to arrive and David worked around the clock to have the letter up as we had a party that weekend. Did an amazing job and very please with his service.

Thanks for your kind words !

Natasha N.
Natasha N.
1 review Aurora, ON

California shutters and door

David came to our home after dropping off his flyers. David was prompt with scheduling an appointment and came prepared with the materials that was needed. We were very pleased with how helpful he was with what choices would be best for our home but keeping in mind our budget as well as the style we were looking for. The installation was done on time and David was very professional with his service. Answered every question that we had and made my husband and I feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Thanks for your review Natasha , I am happy we were able to get it done before the baby come.
Good luck .

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Marcan Decor Review

After hearing my neighbors speak highly of Marcan Decor, we decided to move forward with this company and try them out.
I can confidentially say that my wife and I would highly recommend Marcan Decor. Our order was processed quickly, and the installers were respectful and VERY knowledgeable.
The company is truly passionate about their work-
All in all, Marcan Decor provided us with a great service!

Thank you so much for your honest opinion. It's a pleasure to provide you with the service you deserve.

Lisa .

More about Marcan Décor

Marcan Window Fashion….Is to provide our customers with today’s most innovative products in the market at the most affordable price. We are dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality custom window treatments available and pairing them with our extraordinary service and knowledge.
We have everything from classic, to modern styles, including motorization and speciality shapes.

We service both residential and commercial area in the GTA and surrounding areas.