Sign Roofing Inc

Dariush
Dariush
1 review Newmarket, ON

Roofing shingles

The work finished was in one day and they did a good job, Edward suggested a good shingle brand with very good cost, we seldcted OC Duration and we are happy about the brand and the color. I will recommend Singroofing.

Thank you Dariush.

Shingle replace, gutter guard

My wife quote 7 roofing companies for our house. after seeing a week companies, Sign roofing is not the cheapest but Edward answer and explain every question we ask him. Very patient . Installers has very good skills. I know my extra 250 worth it.
Good job and Thank you Edward and your team.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you.

Tialiwang2016 in North York
Tialiwang2016 in North York

New Shingle roof

Job done as promised. Very professional team and they keep my driveway clean. I'm happy for the service and the look of the roof. I would recommend Sign roofing Inc to my friends and family.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

alex_oakville in Toronto
alex_oakville in Toronto

Waterproofing for basement

One of the best companies I have ever dealt wit. The owner really knows his business. He explained to me the process and provide me 25 years written grantee.

His workers were efficient and polite, and delivered in a professional fashion.

twboy_1999
twboy_1999

Me and my wife bought our first house recently and it needed some work including roofing. We talked to a few company about the job and we decided to go with sign roofing inc. We are very glad we went with them and the quality of workmanship was great. And more importantly our work was done within our budget and in time. We highly recommend them and would use them again in the future if needed.

ely_zhang
ely_zhang

The work had done well. Service was good, and on time. I would definatly recommend to my friends n family, or have other replacement done by the same crew.

wl620
wl620

Roof replacement

Great work was done on my roof. Friendly services from beginning to the end. The crews were professional too. I would recommend them to anyone that needs roofing services.

Peter
Peter

Flat roof replacement

Sign roofing came to my plaza and replace the flat roof. They did a good job and kept the surroundings clean after the job was done.

mayra.cilia
mayra.cilia

Roof - Shingled, Eavesdrop, fascia board repaired, porch roof built and shinglef

I am so pleased and impressed with the quality of work! They went above and beyond! I recommend Sign Roofing if you are looking for top quality work at a very reasonable price. Finding a company with top quality and reasonable pricing is not easy, you will definitely write the same review as me after they complete your roof! I highly recommend them!

More about Sign Roofing Inc

At Sign Roofing Inc. , we specialize in residential and commercial roof installation, repairs and maintenance. We offer quality shingles that warranties range from 35 years to lifetime. Quality Roofing at a reasonable rate. Sign roofing Inc. is a residential and commercial roofing company located in Scarborough, ON. We have ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Vaughan?