Hatco Hvac

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Hatco Hvac

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

New Furnace

I had furnace trouble called the office and got an immediate response they came in a very timely manner found the problem and gave me several options to repair or replace my furnace with no pressure .They were very professional and timely in doing the work,I had used them before and would do so again

Thank you For your review, Happy to work for you.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Rheem new AC

Hatco HVAC - Hassib is the real deal. I was looking for a new Rheem Contractor for my new AC since 6 months prior my furnace was replaced with another Rheem contractor. Was very unhappy with my previous contractor so I called Hatco to help with my AC since it died. I called HATCO and within 45 mins he arrived at my home to diagnose my 14 year old AC. After 1 hour discussions realized that it didn't make sense to continue to fix old AC. Within 24 hours he replaced with a new 3 ton Rheem AC and not only did he replaced my AC he fix the issue with a bad installation of my furnace. I'm doing back-flips with excitement on the level of service, professionalism and the installation was topnotch. I give a 6 Star rating for my experience with Hassib (HATCO). Believe me with the nightmare I experienced with my new furnance and the complaints from my wife my nightmares are now over. Thank you Hassib your number 1.

Elaine in Toronto
Elaine in Toronto

MINI SPLIT AC

Hassib was quick to respond right from the start. We wanted a mini split ac unit installed in our second floor master bedroom. Hassib was so helpful and patient, having to come back a couple of times because of trying to figure out where we wanted to place the unit. He was very fair with pricing, extremely personable, and left no mess. The unit was installed and electrical was done as well. The custom built stand for the outside unit looks great, as well as the electrical box. Highly recommend.

Thank you. It was our pleasure.

sashaw76
sashaw76

Hot water tank

Technician responded almost instantly and was here within the hour. Pilot light on hot water tank would not stay lit. Technician quickly assessed and replaced the part required. Highly recommend!!

Thank you Sashaw for your review was please working for you guys.

dr.beshay
dr.beshay
1 review Whitby, ON

Air Condition and furnace

Needed to replace furnace, They came by and gave me a quote and was able to have everything arranged within 1 week; job done on time and working well. A followup made in 3 weeks time.
Good service overall. Recommend giving them a call.

Andrey
Andrey
0 reviews Ajax, ON

New furnce installation.

Good price for wellknown and durable brand, proffesional and fast work, taking into consideration any client's concerns.

Thank you Andrey was very nice working for you

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.

Gas leak in water tankless heater. Installation of new water heater.

Hassib was great in helping us when there was a gas leak and water dripping from our tankless water heater. Once the issue was assessed, Hassib and his staff came promptly back on a Sunday to instal the new water heater in spite of a snow storm. We are very grateful for his professionalism and workmanship.

pmurdoch
pmurdoch

Furnace installation

The furnace was installed in the attic requiring removal of the old unit through a small access point,,,,not easy. The job started and ended on schedule at the agreed price, performed by an agreeable, efficient team.

Thank you, it was our pleasure to offer our services to you.

SaraL
SaraL
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Furance Replacement & Installation

My furnace had stopped working so I had placed a call to Hassib (Owner) at Hatco Hvac. After explaining I was without heat with a 5 year old son and a renter he made sure to come by the same day to take a look at my problem. After a thorough investigation, he determined a major part within the furnace had blown and was the issue to why I had no heat. He took the time to explain a variety of different options as to how he could remedy the situation. After deciding what the best course of action was, Hassib, given my current situation booked me in for service the very next day (keep in mind temperatures at this time were going below 0 overnight) even though he was fully booked. His team arrived, on time, completed the job efficiently and within a timely manner and left my home spotless. His service is superb, I would highly recommend him to anyone! He is an honest, hard working man and deserves my business, I would use him again and again (although I'm hoping I don't have to)!

Thank you Sara, we really appreciate your business with us.

More about Hatco Hvac

HATCO Heating & Airconditioning is a licensed HVAC contractor serving Ajax, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough and areas. We have been in the business for 19 years. Since inception, our company has served many residential and commercial clients with reliable and high quality heating and air conditioning services. From HVAC installation, air conditioning repair, emergency heating service and other appliance services, contractors at HATCO Heating & Airconditioning are confident to provide the highest level of service in Ajax, Oshawa, Pickering and Scarborough.

Our skilled contractors and technicians are certified and highly experienced. This means that when you hire HATCO Heating & Airconditioning for all your heating and air conditioning needs, no matter how too small or too big, minor or complex, you can be sure that we will get the installations or repairs done right the first time.

Our commitment to provide high quality HVAC and appliance repair and installation services has made HATCO Heating & Airconditioning become one of the trusted and the best HVAC contractors in Ajax, Oshawa, Pickering, Scarborough and nearby areas.