Don Valley Stone

Richmond Hill ON L3T 3M9

Reviews for Don Valley Stone

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Interlock Patio

We found Rauf and his crew on Kajiji so I interviewed a number of companies before settling on them. He was the only one who gave us idea's about design rather then just saying "yes" to our idea's. Crew has very good craftmanship and service. Also very responsive to my queries, whether by text or phone. Excellent work. Would highly recommend.

Thank you so much Paul, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

f_beltrano
f_beltrano

Driveway interlocking

Had the work done over a year ago and it still looks brand new. They are A company that gave me exactly what I asked for in a sufficient amount of time with excellent quality services. I would highly recommend.

I hope all is well, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about us.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Patio and Driveway

Don Valley Stone did our patio and driveway exectly as we invasioned our outdoor space. All the employees were very skilled and knew what they were doing. We are very happy to have called Don Valley Stone for our needs.

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review about us. It was pleasure working with you.

Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Richmond Hill?