Maxaire

8228 Birchmount Rd. Markham ON L3R1A6

Reviews for Maxaire

Great company great people!

This review is long overdue Karnik and his crew have serviced our house 3 times now I think, twice for furnace and once for air conditioner. Fast responses, good quality work and fantastic customer service we have been pleased with Maxaire every time and would not hesitate to engage them again.

Thank you for the review, we truly appreciate your business. Here for you anytime!

Rick in Aurora
Rick in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

New AC installation

Out of the handful of companies I called to potentially install a new AC unit, Maxaire was the only company to send a technician to physically inspect my current AC unit at not cost. The technician determined the compressor was no longer working properly. Later I spoke with Karnik, their sales manager and he provided me with several options and pricing. I settled on one of the options and Karnik arranged to have the installation done within a few days. He also sent me official forms to fill out. The technicians who came to install the AC unit were very friendly and cleaned up after they were finished. Karnik also stopped by afterwards to make sure everything went well and I was satisfied with the job. It was a great experience working with Maxaire!

Hi Rick, thanks for posting this. Yes we follow a process to guarantee a positive customer experience that typically starts with one of our technicians visiting to make sure the equipment can't be fixed and if we are going to replace it, create a game plan for the day of installation. We are happy to provide as many options as necessary to find the best solution for our customers. We pride ourselves on our professional service which includes being friendly and cleaning up once we're done. Thank you for your business.

tri007 in North York
tri007 in North York

AC. Replacement

My elderly parents AC broke down during
A very hot week. Maxair replaced the unit
Quick and at a reasonable price. The technicianians were clean and very professional. I would recommend Maxair to my friends.

Being responsive with the extreme weather is our #1 commitment to our customers. None of that matters of course unless the price is right! We do our best to deliver overall best value and customer experience and that includes keeping the work area spotless once we're done the job. We appreciate you making mention of these observations! Thank you for your business.

Varouj Mavlian in Markham
Varouj Mavlian in Markham

Installing a new A/C unit with customization to the coil unit.

Replacing my A/C unit which stopped working after 24 years in service. We replace it with YORK A/C (Compressor and the evaporating unit). The box which houses the evaporating unit (coil) had to be customized properly so that the package could deliver best results. I am very satisfied with the professional approach and the end-result.

Hi Varouj, it's our pleasure to be of service. Starting with a pre-inspection from our technical team is our first step so we know exactly what's involved with the job and we have a game plan for the day of installation with no surprises. We always prefer to supply and install the indoor and outdoor units with corresponding models as recommended by the manufacturer. This helps ensure minimal service episodes and reduces the risk of premature replacement in the future. Thank you for your business.

albert
albert
1 review , ON

AC REPLACEMENT

This was our first time dealing with Maxaire, and it was a pleasure throughout! Karnik was kind, professional and answered all our questions and concerns. Ben and Chris were the definition of professional, they really do treat your home as if it were theirs. The work was done on time and on budget, and very clean and neat.

We will recommend Maxaire to everyone we know who needs any kind of HVAC service. Again, fantastic job guys!

Hey Albert, that's wonderful to hear! We always strive to deliver the best customer experience and that certainly includes treating your place like our very own. I'll share the feedback with Ben and Chris I'm sure they will really appreciate that. Thank you for your business.

Woodbridge r.
Woodbridge r.

Air conditioner repair

My air conditioner stopped working. They sent a technician that same evening to identify the problem and had it fixed by the next day ($478). They also fixed the fan coil unit in our rental unit very quickly ($268) They are very reliable and knowledgeable.

Delivering reliable service with our knowledgeable technicians is part of the professionalism we strive for in every visit we complete. We offer competitive pricing and excellent overall value which translates into positive customer experiences. We are so happy you acknowledged and appreciated that! Thank you for your business.

Mike G. in Mississauga
Mike G. in Mississauga

HVAC

MAXAIRE made the whole acquisition of our new High Efficiency furnace, AC and Water Heater very easy. They were able to work with a tight timeline, and more importantly they did an excellent job with the install. So much so, that I’ve had several trades comment on how great a job they did afterwards. These guys are all about service. Worth a call if you are in the market for a new furnace or AC.

Hey Mike, happy to hear we have delivered on another positive customer experience. We take pride in our workmanship and attention to detail. Post sales follow up is what sets us apart from our competitors and ensures the highest level of satisfaction. Thank you for your business.

irfanhassan3 in Toronto
irfanhassan3 in Toronto

New furnace install

I had a few friends who hired Maxaire to do HVAC work for their houses and all of them raved about their service. From the start, Karnik was great about explaining all the options and more importantly, taking the time to educate me to help me make an informed decision. Following that, the install went great, with his team being very meticulous and respectful of the house ensuring no damage was done to my carpets and walls.
In the weeks following the install, he had technicians come out on multiple occasions to ensure the furnace fan speed was calibrated correctly and inspected the airflow to all rooms to ensure everything was working optimally.
What really blew me away was 6 months later, I get a call that they want to stop by to tune-up and ensure the AC is running fine before the warm weather kicks in. How many companies proactively do that 6 months later? It's clear Karnik, KJ, Erik and the rest of the Maxaire team really care about their customers.
If you're looking to have any HVAC work done, just give these guys a call and you'll see for yourself what an awesome job these guys can do for you.

Hi Irfan, this is awesome! Wow. Exactly what we want to hear from our customers. Really appreciate you providing all the details of our process. We do our best on every service opportunity and hearing feedback like this makes it all worthwhile. We are here for you absolutely anytime you need us! Thank you for your business.

Himbara in Scarborough
Himbara in Scarborough

Cooling and heating systems

Excellent work. The man who serviced the units was very friendly and explained everything about the tasks he performed. I would happily have him back any time. Looking forward to work with this company.

Dear Mr. Himbara, we are happy to take our time and explain the important details and results from our furnace and air conditioner maintenance safety check up with our customers. Look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for your business.

Wil
Wil

Furnace repair

Super professional. A pleasure to work with and very clean. They addressed my issues quickly and set me up with excellent new equipment. They also promptly followed up.

Hi Wil, happy to hear you enjoyed a positive customer experience! You mention that we provided post sales follow up and in our opinion that's what makes the difference between a good company and a great company. We strive for greatness in every single opportunity and we are thankful you have recognized this. Thank you for your business.

More about Maxaire

Thank you for visiting our HomeStars business page!
MAXAIRE is a heating and cooling company operating out of Markham, ON

We offer assessments, repairs and installations of:
Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Tankless Water Heaters, Hot Water Tanks, Air Purifiers, HEPA Filters, HRV's, Water Softeners, Water Filtration

Servicing York Region & Surrounding Areas.
Visit our website for more information about us www.maxaire.ca or call 1-844-MAXAIRE