Maxaire

8228 Birchmount Rd. Markham ON L3R1A6

Reviews for Maxaire

Dan

Quite simply, the best HVAC company I have ever dealt with. Fast, fair, and honest. I worked with larger companies, all of whom have disappointed me. Never again - MaxAire will be getting all my business from now on. Thanks guys!

Hi Dan, it's so true that the 'little guy' cares more about taking care of their customers. Fast, fair, honest yes all of those things and more. We are committed to delivering positive experiences on each and every opportunity and we're not going to stop doing that. Look forward to helping you again in the future. Thank you for your business.

DC

Karnik and his staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Karnik made this process a very easy one and was very detailed about everything. They were quick and clean. I would definitely recommend

Hi DC, we do like to keep it simple! That doesn't mean skipping the details though. Providing all information and options to homeowners for them to make educated decisions is part of the professionalism we are committed to. Thank you for your business.

Realtor in North York

I moved into my home in September of 2017. Within a day of moving in the AC unit stopped working. I Have used Maxaire in the past for clients, however, this was my first time getting the roayal treatment myself. I can see why my clients loved them. Anyway within 2 hours of calling Erick came over, diagnosed the problem and was able to fix things without it costing me an arm and a leg. The kids and I could sleep well again and not have to deal with the 28C we had going on in the house. Since being fixed, we have not had other problems with the AC unit. Fast forward......Winter is now here and surprise......my Furnace water heater combo stops working. I speak to Enbridge and they say no one can come for 2 days. During that time the house went to 3C. Enbrodge sent someone who surprisingly did not have the part required to fix the unit. I called Maxaire immediately and Erick had the part in his car! Once again Maxaire saved the day!!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone requiring heating/HVAC service. They are friendly, knowledgable, reliable and honest.....something very hard to come by in that industry. # love them!

Happy you enjoyed a positive customer experience, twice! We do everything we can to go above and beyond our customers expectations and reading reviews like this makes it all worthwhile. Thank you for your business.

Brad
3 reviews Pickering, ON

I needed my furnace flame sensor and humidifier repaired. Karnik kept in contact with me and updated me on the availability of parts and timelines and Alex did the work very quickly and professionally. These guys kept to their time windows and were professional. Would highly recommend. I will be using them for all my HVAC needs.

Hi Brad, we are happy to provide transparent communication step by step through our process since we know our customers appreciate that. And with all the traffic and construction in the GTA it can be difficult to arrive at a specific time but we always do our best to arrive within the time window we promise. Look forward to hearing from you again! Thank you for your business.

Mojito in Toronto

Contacted Maxaire to inquire about our aging furnace and why the air flow of both the air con and heat was so weak on our upper levels. Karnik explained how our less efficient older furnace didn't have enough fan power to adequately cool/heat the upper floors. We decided to go with a new high efficiency furnace with a new filter and humidifier and we are very happy with the choice. Installation by Ben was also great - prompt and courteous and took lots of time to explain everything we needed to know. Thanks again Karnik and Ben!

Happy to hear you had a positive experience. We take our time and go step by step to make sure our customers are satisfied with the end result. This is part of the professionalism that sets us apart from the rest! Thank you for your business.

Syed in Mississauga

The Maxaire technicians called, arrived on time as stated and were very courteous and professional. They showed respect for my home by wearing overshoes and cleaning up. They also pointed out observed faults with my furnace. I am very pleased with this company and will use their services in the future and also recommend them to friends and fsmily.

Hi Syed, we strive to achieve the highest level of professionalism on every service opportunity. We are happy to hear this feedback and look forward to helping out your friends and family. Thank you for your business.

Jacqueline Au from Richmond Hill

My furnace has gone dead and we got a quote from our current service provider to replace our furnace. I wanted more options so I called Karnik at Maxaire and he was able to see me the same day. He sent a technician to make sure job will turn out perfect. They came back the next morning to do the installation. We were happy with the job complete and would recommend to anyone else looking to replace their furnace and humidifier.

Hi Jacqueline, we're happy you had a positive experience. Glad we could be of quick service! Thank you for your business.

JP

I contacted Maxaire.ca for a regular furnace cleaning and maintenance. They were great - the technician did a lot of tuning and analysis that I hadn't seen done before in my previous home. I think this service was superior to what I have purchased in the past. I would definitely recommend Maxaire.

Hi JP, we are happy to provide another positive customer experience! When it comes to cleanings and maintenance service, we make sure to take our time and go through each and every step of our 21 point inspection carefully. Your furnace is in good shape and hopefully will provide comfort to your home for many years to come. Thank you for your business.

Andres
2 reviews North York, ON

Our A/C wasn't working. Called in at 5pm and by 9pm someone was in our house. The technician was very polite and clean. By the time they were leaving our house was cool again, just in time for the heat wave.

Hi Andres, we strive to deliver positive customer experiences and hearing feedback like this makes us feel like our efforts to do so are truly worthwhile! Thank you for your business.

hanley250

They came in and did a great job. Had to come back to fix the sound/vibration and they did swiftly and it is now running perfectly.

Happy you had a positive experience! We do our best to deliver on our promises which include post sale service any time our customers need us. Thank you for your business.

More about Maxaire

Thank you for visiting our HomeStars business page!
MAXAIRE is a heating and cooling company operating out of Markham, ON

We offer assessments, repairs and installations of:
Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Tankless Water Heaters, Hot Water Tanks, Air Purifiers, HEPA Filters, HRV's, Water Softeners, Water Filtration

Servicing York Region & Surrounding Areas.
Visit our website for more information about us www.maxaire.ca or call 1-844-MAXAIRE