Maxaire

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Maxaire

Home alarm in Brampton
Home alarm in Brampton

Furnace and water tank replacement

Working with Karnik was so easy. I had many questions and he was able to answer them all with ease. Very knowledgeable and helpful! I would definitely recommend them and use them!

Incheck in Markham
Incheck in Markham

Ill follow Maxaire for life

Reliable and friendly service. Quick and painless. Very knowledgeable team of people. I will use these guys as long as they stay in the business. They came to my aid when my furnace broke down in minus 40 degree weather. I had a referral HVAC tech come and tell me it was the circuit board that was the problem. He unplugged it and left me and my pregnant wife in the cold house hanging.

So i searched all over Google for a HVAC tech to help me during this freezing cold weather and lucky for me Maxaire responded. Karnik, sales manager, stated it would be in my best interest have an inspection done to be sure what the problem was. Karnik was right. The circuit board wasn't the problem. It was the gas valve. His tech managed to save the circuit board and changed gas valve and had the furnace up and running as a temporary solution.

He gave me options for replacing the furnace and waited till I was ready to do so. His tech is very knowledgeable and had the furnace replacement done in a few hours. To ensure quality service was provided, Karnik himself came to check up on the work that was done.

As long as Maxaire is around, I will always be using his company and reaching out to him in the future.

Thank you for this detailed review, wow! Let me start by saying it's our pleasure to deliver such a positive customer experience. Nothing means more to us than knowing our customers feel glad they decided to go with us with so many options available in the market. It happens often where we visit a homeowner that's gotten 8-10 quotes and still get the business which HIGHLY motivates us to continue putting in our 110%. Happy you will follow us for life and I can assure you we are in this for the LONG TERM so we hope you have a happy long life and continue to enjoy our world class customer service. Thank you for your business.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Furnace repair

Our furnace suddenly stopped working, which was a bit of a problem as it was about -20C outside. A technician from Maxaire arrived quickly and resolved the issue within a few hours. Highly recommend them.

Hi Matt, we are always happy to resolve the issue ASAP in these extreme weather conditions. Thank you for your business.

Customer
Customer

Furnace repair

Repaired our furnace, cam quickly and were able to replace the broken parts quickly, very nice customer service and technician

We appreciate this great feedback! We do our best to offer responsive service as comfort is a time sensitive demand. Our technicians are trained to take the same care and consideration as they would in their own homes including being transparent with all communication. I'm happy this was a positive experience for you. Thank you for your business.

Jeremy
Jeremy

Furnace Troubleshooting and Repair.

The furnace was shutting off without ever bringing the house to the temperature set on the thermostat. Erick was able to identify the problem quickly and conducted a thorough 27 point inspection on my furnace, air conditioning unit, and humidifier setup to ensure I wouldn't encounter any further issues.

I was very satisfied with his efficiency, and knowledge level and would highly recommend Maxaire.

Hi Jeremy, your feedback is appreciated. I'm happy we were able to identify and resolve the issue ASAP as this is part of the professionalism which we are ultimately committed to. Thank you for your business.

Hoi Kwan in Newmarket
Hoi Kwan in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Awkward HRV Install

I initially turned down the estimate for a full mechanical upgrade for my house from Karnik and Ben and I later regretted it. The contractor I went with could not install the HRV as promised. All the venting was going out the same wall which happened to have a gas meter on it. The rear of the house had a large deck and the opposite wall was blocked by a metal joist running the length of the house. Ben told me his team was experienced with tight installations and this was no idle boast. He came in and found a way around the joist and I am now enjoying the fresh air from the HRV. Thanks guys!

Hi Hoi, we are here for you always! Yes it's not the first time we hear it... "I should have gone with you guys from the beginning!" You get what you pay for and this isn't true only in this case but all the time in any purchase one makes. Of course it's important to do your research and get the best deal, but not just the 'lowest price' that's for sure. We try to be as price competitive as possible, without jeopardizing quality product and long term service since we include a ten year labour and parts warranty with almost any job we complete. Ben and his team are solid, I will pass on your feedback I know they will appreciate it! Thank you for your business.
-Karnik

Great company great people!

This review is long overdue Karnik and his crew have serviced our house 3 times now I think, twice for furnace and once for air conditioner. Fast responses, good quality work and fantastic customer service we have been pleased with Maxaire every time and would not hesitate to engage them again.

Thank you for the review, we truly appreciate your business. Here for you anytime!

Rick
Rick
2 reviews Aurora, ON

New AC installation

Out of the handful of companies I called to potentially install a new AC unit, Maxaire was the only company to send a technician to physically inspect my current AC unit at not cost. The technician determined the compressor was no longer working properly. Later I spoke with Karnik, their sales manager and he provided me with several options and pricing. I settled on one of the options and Karnik arranged to have the installation done within a few days. He also sent me official forms to fill out. The technicians who came to install the AC unit were very friendly and cleaned up after they were finished. Karnik also stopped by afterwards to make sure everything went well and I was satisfied with the job. It was a great experience working with Maxaire!

Hi Rick, thanks for posting this. Yes we follow a process to guarantee a positive customer experience that typically starts with one of our technicians visiting to make sure the equipment can't be fixed and if we are going to replace it, create a game plan for the day of installation. We are happy to provide as many options as necessary to find the best solution for our customers. We pride ourselves on our professional service which includes being friendly and cleaning up once we're done. Thank you for your business.

tri007 in North York
tri007 in North York

AC. Replacement

My elderly parents AC broke down during
A very hot week. Maxair replaced the unit
Quick and at a reasonable price. The technicianians were clean and very professional. I would recommend Maxair to my friends.

Being responsive with the extreme weather is our #1 commitment to our customers. None of that matters of course unless the price is right! We do our best to deliver overall best value and customer experience and that includes keeping the work area spotless once we're done the job. We appreciate you making mention of these observations! Thank you for your business.

Varouj Mavlian in Markham
Varouj Mavlian in Markham

Installing a new A/C unit with customization to the coil unit.

Replacing my A/C unit which stopped working after 24 years in service. We replace it with YORK A/C (Compressor and the evaporating unit). The box which houses the evaporating unit (coil) had to be customized properly so that the package could deliver best results. I am very satisfied with the professional approach and the end-result.

Hi Varouj, it's our pleasure to be of service. Starting with a pre-inspection from our technical team is our first step so we know exactly what's involved with the job and we have a game plan for the day of installation with no surprises. We always prefer to supply and install the indoor and outdoor units with corresponding models as recommended by the manufacturer. This helps ensure minimal service episodes and reduces the risk of premature replacement in the future. Thank you for your business.

More about Maxaire

Thank you for visiting our HomeStars business page!
MAXAIRE is a heating and cooling company operating out of Markham, ON

We offer assessments, repairs and installations of:
Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Tankless Water Heaters, Hot Water Tanks, Air Purifiers, HEPA Filters, HRV's, Water Softeners, Water Filtration

Servicing York Region & Surrounding Areas.
Visit our website for more information about us www.maxaire.ca or call 1-844-MAXAIRE