Maxaire

8228 Birchmount Rd. Markham ON L3R1A6

Reviews for Maxaire

Mojito in Toronto

Contacted Maxaire to inquire about our aging furnace and why the air flow of both the air con and heat was so weak on our upper levels. Karnik explained how our less efficient older furnace didn't have enough fan power to adequately cool/heat the upper floors. We decided to go with a new high efficiency furnace with a new filter and humidifier and we are very happy with the choice. Installation by Ben was also great - prompt and courteous and took lots of time to explain everything we needed to know. Thanks again Karnik and Ben!

Happy to hear you had a positive experience. We take our time and go step by step to make sure our customers are satisfied with the end result. This is part of the professionalism that sets us apart from the rest! Thank you for your business.

Syed in Mississauga

The Maxaire technicians called, arrived on time as stated and were very courteous and professional. They showed respect for my home by wearing overshoes and cleaning up. They also pointed out observed faults with my furnace. I am very pleased with this company and will use their services in the future and also recommend them to friends and fsmily.

Hi Syed, we strive to achieve the highest level of professionalism on every service opportunity. We are happy to hear this feedback and look forward to helping out your friends and family. Thank you for your business.

Jacqueline Au from Richmond Hill

My furnace has gone dead and we got a quote from our current service provider to replace our furnace. I wanted more options so I called Karnik at Maxaire and he was able to see me the same day. He sent a technician to make sure job will turn out perfect. They came back the next morning to do the installation. We were happy with the job complete and would recommend to anyone else looking to replace their furnace and humidifier.

Hi Jacqueline, we're happy you had a positive experience. Glad we could be of quick service! Thank you for your business.

JP

I contacted Maxaire.ca for a regular furnace cleaning and maintenance. They were great - the technician did a lot of tuning and analysis that I hadn't seen done before in my previous home. I think this service was superior to what I have purchased in the past. I would definitely recommend Maxaire.

Hi JP, we are happy to provide another positive customer experience! When it comes to cleanings and maintenance service, we make sure to take our time and go through each and every step of our 21 point inspection carefully. Your furnace is in good shape and hopefully will provide comfort to your home for many years to come. Thank you for your business.

Andres
2 reviews North York, ON

Our A/C wasn't working. Called in at 5pm and by 9pm someone was in our house. The technician was very polite and clean. By the time they were leaving our house was cool again, just in time for the heat wave.

Hi Andres, we strive to deliver positive customer experiences and hearing feedback like this makes us feel like our efforts to do so are truly worthwhile! Thank you for your business.

hanley250

They came in and did a great job. Had to come back to fix the sound/vibration and they did swiftly and it is now running perfectly.

Happy you had a positive experience! We do our best to deliver on our promises which include post sale service any time our customers need us. Thank you for your business.

Charles

Everyone that I delt with was very professional. Very reliable and knowledgable of the work. They worked around my schedule without any hesitation. Good work.

Hi Charles, we are happy to hear this feedback. We do our best to accommodate our customers and this is part of the professionalism we strive for on every opportunity. Thank you for your business.

Pascal Brunet from Stouffville
7 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

We had a humidifier, smart thermostat and water softener installed before moving into a new house. Since we didn’t live in the house at the time, we asked Maxaire to come in and do the work, bypassing the usual site visit prior. Big mistake - the tech showed up with the wrong fittings, had to go back across town to buy the right ones. Also the water softener didn’t remove enough of the iron from the water, resulting in water that, while softer, didn’t look like it was drinkable. And finally, there was no AC outlet close to where the water softener was installed and the installation technician had it plugged in an extension cord, on the basement floor. I pointed that out to him, telling him he couldn’t leave it like this as it was a hazard (there were pools of water all over the floor).

While at first I wasn’t impressed with Maxaire, after the dust settled, we did a post-mortem and both Karnik and I came to the same conclusion that we went wrong with bypassing the site visit prior to getting the work done. That would have allowed them to make sure they brought the right fittings, had a plan for the electrical connection, and would have probably flagged that the water softener wouldn’t entirely fix the quality of water issue.

I would hire them again, making sure that our communication is better from the get go this time around and that there is a site visit where they can get all the information they need prior to the work being scheduled.

Hi Pascal, you're absolutely right about the last part. If you look at many of our other reviews, we've shared with homeowners our first step is to begin with an onsite pre-inspection to ensure a solid game plan for day of install. Unfortunately you did not provide this opportunity as a result of your time constraints and last second circumstances. Regarding the equipment we installed, you mentioned you consulted with your builder about your water issue... You requested for us to install a water softener and we put in one of the best models for you. We're happy we were able to resolve any remaining issues for you in a timely fashion. This is part of the professionalism we are committed to for any project we engage in. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you for your business.

Roman

The technicians arrived on time, had every tool and materials needed to compete the job, worked efficiently and cleaned up after they were done. I will use their services again and highly reccommend to others!

Hi Roman, whenever we can we complete a pre-inspection by a supervisor to make sure we have a game plan for the day of installation. That way we can be well prepared and execute with minimum interruption. You were patient with us and I'm happy the project went well. Thank you for your business.

More about Maxaire

Thank you for visiting our HomeStars business page!
MAXAIRE is a heating and cooling company operating out of Markham, ON

We offer assessments, repairs and installations of:
Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Tankless Water Heaters, Hot Water Tanks, Air Purifiers, HEPA Filters, HRV's, Water Softeners, Water Filtration

Servicing York Region & Surrounding Areas.
Visit our website for more information about us www.maxaire.ca or call 1-844-MAXAIRE