Easyplumbing

HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  Easyplumbing

Review for Easyplumbing

LDV
LDV

Poor job, would not recommend

I hired Usman to do a few small repairs in my condo (leaky faucet in the shower, and leaky pipe under the sink). I sent him pictures in advance and spoke to him on the phone, and he explained it was an easy job, and gave me a quote, and I hired him for the job.

He showed up significantly late. While "fixing" the leaky pipe, he actually repaired the wrong pipe, and had to redo his work on the correct pipe. He then moved on to the leaky faucet. The part he bought to repair it was apparently the wrong one, so he left to buy the correct part, which cost over $100 extra. When he finished the repair, he did one of the worst caulking jobs I've ever seen, so I asked him to redo it. After he left, I realized that during his work he had caused some pretty large scratches in the tub.

Overall, I felt he did not take pride in his work, was not very educated in plumbing, and I would not recommend his services.

More about Easyplumbing

Plumbing Toronto services by easy plumbing. Welcome to Easy Plumbing, your one stop location for all your plumbing needs in the Toronto area. When you’ve got a problem with your plumbing it can be a surprise that you don’t have time to deal with. When such a problem arises such ...