Box N Go Movers

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Richmond Hill  >  Box N Go Movers

Reviews for Box N Go Movers

Trishal in Toronto
Trishal in Toronto

Moved from one condo to another

I had a really great experience with Box N Go. Ace was friendly and was true to his word regarding price (which was my biggest concern when reading reviews of other companies).

I got two movers who worked hard and efficiently. No time was wasted at all.

The older mover was a bit rough but was generally professional.

I would like give a shout out to the younger gentlemen who was extremely polite and very helpful. He was great. Unfortunately I didn't get his name.

It was my first time moving to a place of my own and this company made it a smooth process.

If you are looking for a company that is honest and provides good service, I would go with Box N Go.

Sandy from Aurora
Sandy from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Small Move

On very short notice they were able to help us move two large pieces of furniture out of our house as we prepared it for sale. They planned the move to avoid any possible damage to the furniture or walls and showed excellent communication as they moved one especially awkward piece.

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We are so glad that you were happy with our services and it was our pleasure to work with you. We hope we may be of service to you and your family sometime in the future.

SHSU in
SHSU in
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Recent Move

Ace and Moe were absolutely amazing. They were professional, friendly, and rates were very good. They're incredibly communicative from start to beginning. It'd be a miss not to go with them!

Thank you so much for your review! It was our pleasure to service your move and we are so glad that you are happy. Enjoy your new place!

Heather in Keswick, Ontario
Heather in Keswick, Ontario
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Moving

Ace and his team were so professional during our house move. They were so friendly and accommodating the entire time. Their prices are great and they work really hard for their clients. Highly recommend them for your move!!

Hello Heather! Thank you for the incredible review. It was our pleasure to service your move and seeing our clients happy is what we're all about. We wish you all the best in your new home!

Alina in Richmond Hill
Alina in Richmond Hill

Moving Company

Ace and his team provided an excellent service. Didn't overcharge and kept their promises. Would definitely recommend them in the future. They made a stressful move more bearable. There are many sharks out there but these people can be trusted.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about us, Alina! Our team loved working with you and are so glad that we could give you such a positive experience. We wish you and your family wonderful memories in your beautiful home.

Alicia in Thornhill
Alicia in Thornhill

AMAZING SERVICE!

Box N Go Movers
Richmond Hill
L4C 0Y3

I cannot express my gratitude to Ace, as he was able to accommodate my move with short notice. It was a great relief to know that through my impromptu move during the Christmas holiday, the price was reasonable and a huge burden was lifted off of my shoulders.

His team was phenomenal! They were punctual, professional and got the job done quickly, all with taking the utmost care of my belongings.

I would definitely recommend Box N Go Movers to anyone that is need of their service.

Thank you so much!

Hi Alicia! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write us a review about your recent move. It was our pleasure to provide you with our services and we are glad to hear how happy you are with our staff! We hope you have a wonderful year and look forward to working with you again in the future :)

Pamela in Toronto
Pamela in Toronto

Fantastic Experience

Ace and his colleague moved my mother's furniture from her retirement home to nursing home. They were both professional, friendly and efficient. They treated my mother's possessions with great care and consideration. I am very impressed with Box N Go Movers and highly recommend their services.

Hi Pamela, thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We truly enjoyed moving your mother and we are glad that this experience was a positive one for you and her. We hope we may be able to service you both in the future!

M. May in Burlington
M. May in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Moving Company

Box N Go Movers recently moved my possessions to Burlington, ON. The team of 3 were all polite, hard working, and helpful in every way. All of my furnishings were properly wrapped so there was no damage at all. They more than met my expectations. This is the best experience I have ever had with a moving company. As a result I will recommend them to any friends about to move.

Box N Go is a really professional organization. Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to write us this positive review! Our team loved working on your move and are looking forward to treating your friends to the same, outstanding service that you received. We hope you are enjoying your beautiful, new home. Take care!

Danny from Richmond Hill
Danny from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Moving

I was very impressed with Box N’ Go movers. I moved in December and was worried about the slush and snow coming into the house. They have a prep kit which helps protect all my stuff- I love that they have this whereas other companies only say they are going to take care of your stuff but don’t follow through on the day of the move. They lay down blankets and made sure to take note of all the fragile things so nothing got ruined. I’m so glad I hired them!

Hi Danny, thank you for your positive review and for trusting Box N Go Movers with your move. We take pride in our staff and their dedication to making sure all the details of your move go smoothly. We're so glad that we could make you happy. Please call us in the future if there is anything we can help you with!

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Great movers for family home!

Box N’ Go gave me an amazing experience: they were fast, efficient and constantly communicated with me throughout the day. I didn’t get the key on time but they waited patiently. They gave me packing tips and helped me feel very prepared for the move-in date. I knew I was in good hands when all the workers introduced themselves to me and were very personable. They handled all my furniture and boxes with diligence and I could tell they really cared about my move! Super job

Hi Chris, we appreciate your positive feedback about Box N Go Movers. One thing that makes us unique is that we share the responsibility when it comes to your personal items and the move itself. We truly do care and are so glad that you felt like you were in good hands! Thanks again :)

More about Box N Go Movers

Box N Go Movers is a family-run moving company that services all of the GTA and surrounding area. We are fully insured and will always offer transparency and security with every move. After working in the moving industry for almost ten years, Ace decided he wanted to re-define the moving ...