Burnaby BC

Pixie from Surrey
Pixie from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Junk collected and disposal

I this is the 2nd time I’ve used Kevin and his team and I highly recommend them.. they were efficient, on time , honest and took away my junk which consisted of old furniture, crap that been accumulating in my storage for years.. I won’t use any other company but these guys in future..

Thank you for your loyalty and trust for your junk removal needs.

judysantaga
judysantaga
1 review Delta, BC

Junk removal

I cannot say enough positive comments about them. They found a place for me just the night before just wonderful
Really they were angels.

Thank you for the sweet comment. We understood it was an emergency and was able to squeeze you in the next day.

flong
flong
1 review West Vancouver, BC

junk removal

I have used Junk Rangers five times in the past two years. Always I have been able to rely on their professional attitude towards the job. I receive email confirmation for the day and the window of time. I always receive a phone call on the day to let me know the time he'll arrive. I've met 3 or 4 assistants with Kevin (the owner) and they are all polite, hard working and helpful. Kevin and his team work hard and are friendly and professional. They go the extra step to help me with the job at hand. This is so rare! Would I rehire? In a heart beat! Would I recommend them? oh yes - without a doubt in my mind!

It's always nice to see you! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service and continued to use us.

hx2
hx2
1 review Vancouver, BC

Junk removal

On time, reasonable cost. Got the job done. I find it is best to use a professional service, where the company has sufficient resources to be reliable. When you try to book the "man with a truck" type of junk hauling, the "man" might be on vacation, ill, or busy when you want your junk hauled.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. :)

Crystal in Vancouver
Crystal in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Excellent Service

855-972-7888
North Vancouver
BC
V7M 2J5

These guys were exceptional. They were polite, professional and very hard working. They did everything they could to creatively solve problems to get the stuff out. They were in and out fast. For 600lbs 170.00 is fair and way less than I expected. I highly recommend them!

We try to complete each job efficiently and quickly so that we can get the job done and you as the client can get on with your day.

Marj
Marj
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Junk Removal

Extraordinary service! Kevin called within 30 sec of my online booking. I was looking for a pickup for North Vancouver to be done within 1 week, but Kevin was able to accommodate me the next day. He emailed the appointment by the time I hung up. They were more than prompt, arriving earlier than expected, following a call announcing that they were en route. After backing their truck to the bottom of a sloping driveway to my carport, 2 very polite clean cut young men, Kevin & Kody, worked swiftly & efficiently to carry & load the pile of “junk” which included some old furniture. The cost was beyond reasonable, not even a base rate + weight, or volume, but by weight only - a rate which I found to be very competitive and there are no hidden fees - for the 550 pounds. I would recommend this young local business in a heartbeat. Thank you, Junk Rangers! Thank you, Kevin and Kody for your friendly, efficient service!

You are the kindest person. It was a pleasure helping you out.

Tim L.
Tim L.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Moving recycle.

855-972-7888
North Vancouver
BC
V7M 2J5

Excellent service! Fast and reliable. They come on time and manage to get all the recycle stuff away in such a short time.

Thank you for your continued business. Look forward to working with you in the near future.

sebastian
sebastian
1 review Vancouver, BC

Yard renovation, kitchen/living room renovation

Lots of concrete, drywall, fence panels, wood cutoffs and branches etc to be removed. Kevin is a pleasure to work with and is very honest and thorough in an industry that unfortunately is full of unrealistic phone quotes and shady upcharging companies. I will continue to use their services and fully recommend them to anyone who require removal/disposal.

Thanks Sebastian. Always a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Junk Removal

I ordered Junk Rangers online and they were quick to respond by telephone to confirm my appointment. They were professional, efficient, trustworthy and affordable. I would recommend Junk Rangers to everyone.

We appreciate the business and your time for writing a review for us.

rnathan in Surrey
rnathan in Surrey
7 reviews Surrey, BC

Surplus furniture removal from Richmond

Two guys showed up on time and took away items efficiently. One was quite tall and had to be manoeuvred around a tight corner to get it downstairs. The service was courteous and good value for money.

Awesome! Thanks again for your business. We appreciate it very much.

More about Junk Rangers Junk Removal Inc

Our Metro Vancouver junk removal company, Junk Rangers, is an entrepreneur-led local business. We aim to provide the most memorable rubbish removal service in town - be it residential, commercial or construction waste removal. We have been, and will continue our style of ‘going above and beyond.’ For example, we always:

Charge by weight, not by space used in the truck: This leaves arguments about cost out of your junk removal experience. It also has the potential to save you money. On that note, we aim to be affordable with our junk removal prices.

Perform extra services at no additional charge: We break down furniture for you, and we bring the tools and safety gear to do it all quickly and efficiently. We will move furniture around to get to your junk, and put it back in its spot. We don’t require you to ‘park’ your junk somewhere convenient for us to pick it up. We do all the hard work, and the dirty work, of junk removal - even in Vancouver’s rainy weather! And yes, we are insured, and take good care not to damage your home or other belongings.

Recycle and donate: You don’t have to worry about sorting through your junk, or feel guilty it’s going to waste, if still useful. We handle recycling and donations for you. We care about the environment!

Show up with clean uniforms and smiling faces: It’s the little details that count. You can be sure that if we’re taking care of our appearance in front of you, we are taking care of your belongings as we do our job. And, we love doing our work with a smile, because we want you to remember us.