Fireplaces

moranje89 in Aldergrove
moranje89 in Aldergrove
3 reviews Langley, BC

Furnace repair

One night, we stopped having heat in our house as there was a problem with our furnace, and after some troubleshooting by myself that wasn't successful, I contacted Doug from DMC Heating and Plumbing. He returned my call immediately and we made an appointment for the next day. Doug was on time, polite and very, very helpful. He solved our problem quickly by replacing the ignitor and also provided a little bit of maintenance to finish the job. We are so happy to have heat again and we are very happy to have found Doug and DMC, as they are now the company we are going to use for any future furnace/heating needs.

Thank you for taking the time to write us this kind review. It is never fun going without heat and glad we were able to fix the issue. We look forward to helping you with any plumbing or heating needs that you may occur in the future.

Rusty99 in Burnaby
Rusty99 in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Fireplace Repair and Maintenance

Excellent customer service! Was having issues with my fireplace, which turned out to be a switch issue. Doug was very friendly and great at explaining the issues and recommending courses of actions without putting any pressure on me to have them done. I had him clean out and service my fireplace given it's been probably 13 years since it has been done. He was responsive to my email inquiry (phoning me back, and detailing out what the next course of actions would be, other than some other places I had contacted). I'd highly recommend him! thanks!

Thank you for your review! We are happy we were able to fix your problem and have another happy customer.

jasvirk2008 in Vancouver, British Columbia
jasvirk2008 in Vancouver, British Columbia

Honest, Reliable

This company is absolutely amazing. Doug was the service technician who came out to service our furnace. He was by far the best service technician we have ever dealt with. He let us know that it was the thermostat that had gone. The very thermostat that was replaced a year ago by another heating company that basically ripped us off both with a cheap thermostat replacement and the cost of the job. This con artist company charged twice as much with a cheap thermostat replacement. Doug on the other hand replaced the thermostat with a digital and far superior thermostat. He had such a big heart knowing we were conned by another company for the same job he gave us a break in the cost of the job. What a great company and what great people that work at this company. It's sad to say but there is not very many reliable and honest trades people out there. The very few honest and reliable trades people that are out there Doug and the DMC company are on the top of the list. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Doug you have restored that you can trust some trades people.

Thank you for your kind words. We are dedicated to our customers and strive to be fair and honest with our pricing. We are happy your experience with our visit has shown you there are reliable companies out there you can trust.

M
M

Re-Pipe

Doug and Dustin recently finished a complete re-pipe of my house. Doug explained the whole process at the beginning of the job and kept us updated on the progress as they worked. The whole job was completed professionally and on time. Doug's quotation was very reasonable and honest. I would definitely consider DMC Plumbing and Heating again and would highly recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review on the service we provided. A special thank you as well for the hospitality both you and your wife showed us while we performed the work.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Langley, BC

Fireplaces maintanance

Doug provided an outstanding service. He did a thorough cleaning of both fireplaces and fixed a leaking. I will definitely call him again when the maintenance is due. Thank you, Dough!

Thank you for the kind review. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience and we look forward to working with you in the future

kd1
kd1
1 review Kentville, NS

Water Boiler tank repair.

Technician came and assessed the problem , fixed it quickly and recommended to get the tank replaced within in the next couple of years. Was very impressed with his honesty ( very rare in tradesmen today ) . He gave me an estimate for replacement in the future and I will 100% use DMC for the job. I was so impressed by his professionalism I got him to service the furnace while he was here. Fast and honest service, very reasonable rates this a company I will use again and again and recommend to family and friends.??

It was an absolute pleasure meeting with you and we always appreciate the referrals. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Heater service

I am very happy with the entire process for getting our heater serviced. Doug called back as promised to schedule an appointment, showed up early (only after calling before to make sure it's ok. The service itself was done efficiently and Doug answered all my many questions. I can highly recommend DMC Plumbing & Heating Solutions in all regards.

We appreciate your review. We strive at DMC Plumbing and Heating to ensure our customers come first and by your comments we see this is being met. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Warm regards,
Doug

DaveMan in Vancouver
DaveMan in Vancouver

east side or Delta -DMC plumbing has been great

Doug was recommended by a co-worker. Since then, Doug has provided many services for me and my inlaws ( water tank, new furnance, etc). He has provided honest and quality work which is a lost art in today's trade's people.
Would have no hesitation recommending Doug for any plumbing and heating work.

It's always a pleasure working with you Dave. Thank you for the kind review and we look forward to helping you and your family in the future.

Chris in Delta
Chris in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Water Heater

This is the second job Doug has done for me and I couldn't be happier. His quotes are very reasonable and his work is top notch. He arrived on time and completed the job with no mess of fuss. He is my goto guy if I need anymore work done in my house.

Hey Chris, we always strive to respect our clients homes and it's always a pleasure working for you. Thank you again for your repeat business.

BEN.STANFORD in Edmonton
BEN.STANFORD in Edmonton
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

My go-to guy for plumbing and heating

This review is a long time coming. Doug has done several projects for us over the last year or so. He replaced our hot water heater, serviced our gas fireplace and did some maintenance work on our boiler. Doug has also replaced an in-sink waste disposal in our kitchen and a faucet in our master bath. He's always very friendly, informative and professional. Doug's quotes are always accurate and comprehensive. Thanks for everything so far Doug!

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your kind review. DMC strives to ensure our customers are happy and have an overall positive experience. Thank you for making us your go to company. We hope if there is any future repairs or services you give us a call.
Regards,
Doug

More about Dmc Plumbing & Heating Solutions

DMC Plumbing & Heating Solutions is a local family owned and operated company, providing services to the Lower Mainland. We at DMC Plumbing & Heating strive to meet all your plumbing and heating needs, with competitive prices and guaranteed service putting a emphasis on customer service. Whether you are in need for new installation, renovation, regular repair, or encounter an emergency, our experienced, licensed plumbers and licensed gas fitters at DMC Plumbing & Heating can answer all of your residential and commercial needs.
WE DO SERVICE REPAIR AND INSTALLATIONS FOR: