I originally called DMC to come and repair what I thought was a problem with the fireplace (extremely loud noise). Doug told me the noise was caused by a woodpecker on the roof and not the fireplace. (I have since observed a woodpecker making the same noise on my neighbour's chimney). Doug phoned to confirm the appointment the night before and arrived on time. He cleaned and serviced the fireplace. I would definitely recommend Doug. He was a pleasure to deal with.
- Company Response
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. Glad it was nothing more then a pesky woodpecker. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.