House & Apartment Cleaning

Deb in Ajax
Deb in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Regular Home Cleaning

SO impressed with the service we receive from The Cleaning Ladies!

We've used this service twice, and will be seeing the team monthly. Everything went as they said it would - the team arrived at the agreed upon time, and our home looked awesome!

Karen and her team are very responsive. She offered good advice and the right information to help identify our needs. Response to emails is prompt, and the ability to use technology to pay for the service is very convenient.

I feel confident having this team come into my home. After multiple attempts to find a company that we can trust (and who does good work!), and am so glad to be able to count on The Cleaning Ladies!

Highly recommend this company!

Thank you so very much for your kind words Debbie. We strive to give consistent quality and cleans and excellent customer service. We trust that we can continue to meet and even exceed your expectations.

Michelle
Michelle
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Move in clean

My family and I moved into our new house yesterday and it was definitely in need of a good scrub down! The cleaning ladies arrived on time, were very friendly and left my new house looking great! Thanks for everything.

Michelle we are so happy that you were pleased with the move in clean. Moving can be so stressful, we are happy that we could help to make that process smooth for and your family.

Post-Reno House Clean

Excellent cleaning company. The team of two were affable , efficient , paid close attention to detail and were vigilant with decor. This was the second company I tried and I’m going to remain using The Cleaning Ladies. I highly recommend this cleaning company.

Thank you so very much for your amazing review of our services. We are so happy that you will be continuing to use our services. Our aim is to continue to provide you with the same level of quality and service on an ongoing basis.

Janene in Whitby
Janene in Whitby

Home Cleaning

Our home was cleaned thoroughly and efficiently from top to bottom at a reasonable price by a courteous, friendly professional team from The Cleaning Ladies. We are very pleased with our sparkling clean home and would highly recommend this company.

Wow thanks so much for your very kind review Janene. We are thrilled that you are so happy with your cleaning and look forward to providing you with exceptional cleaning services again in the future.

1 review Whitby, ON

Initial cleaning

The Cleaning Ladies were very responsive to my request, able to start the following week, and accommodated my ask for Friday cleans. The quality was great, and Karen (the owner) is very easy to communicate with. They missed one shower but came back to do it the following week. Very happy and recommend!

Thank you so much for your fabulous review. We are so please that we were able to work with your schedule and you were happy with your initial cleaning. We are confident that we can continue to provide you with great service going forward.

Anne in Pickering
Anne in Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

House cleaning

I have had a few cleaning services and not one compares to the fantastic job these ladies did today. I don’t think my house has ever been as clean as it is after their service. I will be using them again and will be recommending them to all my friends.

Anne it was our pleasure. We are happy that we were able to fit you in last minute this week and thrilled that you are so pleased with the result. We look forward to providing you with our services again in the near future.

1 review Whitby, ON

Deep Clean for Parents Home

I contacted the Cleaning Ladies on fairly short notice - early December with the goal of a deep clean before Christmas, and they were up to the task! The clean was for my mother's birthday gift, and Karen was incredibly profession, quick to respond (even outside of usual business hours, luckily for me), and flexible with the scheduling/access options. I was told in advance that the start time was an estimate, and was notified by email as soon as it was clear the cleaners had been delayed. My mother is very happy with the end results, and felt they respected her wishes and boundaries nicely. I'm very happy with the outcome, and happy that the Cleaning Ladies relieved so much stress for my Mum! Thanks Cleaning Ladies, and happy holidays!

We are so happy that we were able to bring some holiday cheer to your Mom and alleviate some stress for her. Thanks so much for your kind words and Happy Holidays. The Cleaning Ladies.

General cleaning

I am very happy with this team. They were very efficient and cleaned my house in a timely manner. The customer service was also great and the people were friendly and willing to do whatever it is for the client's satisfaction. I will definitely continue to use this team for my routine cleaning.

Wow, thanks so much for the fantastic review. We are so happy that you have decided to continue to use our services going forward. We will strive to continue to proivde you with the service you expect. The Cleaning Ladies.

House cleaning

We receive biweekly house cleaning from the cleaning ladies. They are always punctual, friendly and provide great service. The owner is also very accommodating for any last minute changes when things come up. I would recommend them for them for your next clean!

Thanks for your wonderful review. We certainly do our best to accommodate our clients needs including those last minute things as we know how busy many of our clients can be.

Kimmy in Oshawa
Kimmy in Oshawa

House Cleaning

Was gifted this service for my baby shower, Karen the owner is very pleasant and accommodating. The clean was done super efficiently and the girls were friendly, would definitely recommend The Cleaning Ladies and looking into having them come regularly myself.

Thank you so very much for this great review of your clean Kim. We really appreciate your kind words. We look forward to you becoming a regular client.

More about The Cleaning Ladies

The Cleaning Ladies is a professional cleaning service serving the Durham Region area. We provide both residential and office cleaning services.

We can customize a professional cleaning service plan for you and your family and/or your business.

Call us today to learn why we are becoming the preferred cleaning service in the Durham Region area.