Kaniwi Painting

Joan/Ron Hubert from Carleton Place
Joan/Ron Hubert from Carleton Place
6 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Kitchen painting

This company (Kaniwi), was recommended to me for painting I needed done in the interior of my home. I was given an estimate that was a little too expensive for my budget, but after some negotiations a price was agreed upon. Painting began and finished as predicted and scheduled with extreme perfection and professionalism. The owner has an eye for detail which was obvious in a job well done. I would recommend this company to everyone.

More about Kaniwi Painting

Kaniwi (Kan' ewe) Painting is a Lanark County-based company specializing in interior/ exterior residential painting. We are owned by a licensed Realtor. The Canadian born owner is a former resident of New Zealand. "Kaniwi" represents a combination of two national terms of endearment: "Canuck" and "Kiwi".
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Home?