Barrie ON L4N 8A5

Sandi
Sandi
2 reviews Aurora, ON

New Garage Doors

Roly was very always very prompt to return emails for all my questions and kept me informed of my delivery date. I’m so pleased with the doors and I would highly recommend Roly if you are thinking about getting new garage doors!

Thank you Sandi for the kind words. Your doors needed replacing in the worst way. The new bronze doors look amazing when you pull up in the driveway! Enjoy and thanks again..

steve.farrugia
steve.farrugia
1 review Barrie, ON

Garage door and opener installation

What impressed me from a trades group is how reliable they were.
Roly and his nit only did an exceptional job but also the best priced.
They were very pleasant took there time to make sure all is in perfect order before they left.

I have extensive nolege when it comes to home Reno’s and these guys nailed it.

Thanks Roly

Thanks Steve, much appreciated for the kind words. It was a cool door to do on your new man cave garage :) Enjoy and we will see you down the road!

Michael
Michael
4 reviews Barrie, ON

Garage Doors

Roland installed two brand new garage doors for us. We are very pleased with the product and the service he provided. His prices were very reasonable and he went above and beyond to ensure we were happy.
We highly recommend Roland.

Thanks Michael for your review! Good choice on picking the bronze colour for your house, they look great! Thanks again and enjoy..

rickhadley59
rickhadley59
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Garage door replacement.

Roly is very punctual, returns calls with blinding speed, and does great work! He knows his craft inside and out. He removed my old 8x8 doors for disposal, and my new doors look and function great. Neat and tidy too: removed fingerprints from handling the panels when he was done. I would recommend him to anyone! All of his online testimonials are true!

Thank you very much Rick. You were a true gentleman from start to finish on this door job. Much appreciated!

Gayle in Hawkestone
Gayle in Hawkestone
1 review Hawkestone, ON

New Garage Door Opener

I am quite happy with Roly's supply and installation of my new garage door opener along with all the trimmings. The job was done when scheduled in a timely manner, as well as for the amount quoted. He willingly answered any questions so that I understood the complete operation of the working parts. I would not hesitate to recommend his Company to anyone requiring this type of work or installation. He cleaned up any mess that was created before leaving and took the old (and I do mean old) scraps with him for disposal.
Thank you again Roly.

Thank you Gayle for the great review, I was more than happy to put a great reliable opener in for you which will last many years! Enjoy!

oro s.
oro s.
1 review Oro Station, ON

Garage door replacement

New door looks great - thanks Roly! He and staff were very friendly, professional and meticulous. Would definitely recommend to anyone as it's nice when the reno process is enjoyable !

Thank you Christine for the kind review, enjoy your new door!

Private User reviews , ON

Garage Door

I am very satisfied with Roly service, very professional and no complain. Roly changed my old garage door in January 2018, in my house in Barrie.
Amazing customer service, keep the good work.

Thank you so much! It was very cold that day but we got it done! Enjoy!

Peter
Peter
1 review Innisfil, ON

Garage Door Replacement

Arrived exactly when he said he would. Had the old door removed and new one installed in no time. I couldn’t be any happier with the the job they did. Would recommend them anytime.

Thank you Peter for the opportunity. It was a pleasure working for you and glad everything went smoothly..

donnasduguid
donnasduguid
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Garage Door

705-309-0313
Barrie
L4N 8A5

professional from start to finish. Exactly what I wanted. Roly is such a personable young man. I recommend him highly

Thank you Donna for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you, enjoy the new door!

Jesse
Jesse
1 review Angus, ON

Replaced garage doors

I had new insulated garage doors installed, very knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent work! Would recommend for sure!

Thanks Jesse. It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Roly's Garage Doors And Openers

I am a local service and garage door installer for the Barrie and surrounding area for 18 years. Customer satisfaction is a key factor for myself and my business.

Please feel free to either email or phone for any day to day concerns with your doors, or for any quotes towards new ones.

We provide removal and disposal of existing garage doors, and provide a selection of newer styles in a variety of colours for your home.

Also available are different styles of garage door openers. We offer maintenance on all doors and openers to prevent unnecessary problems for you during the changing seasons.

Roly's Garage Doors and Openers