Roly's Garage Doors And Openers

Jesse
Jesse
1 review Angus, ON

Replaced garage doors

I had new insulated garage doors installed, very knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent work! Would recommend for sure!

Thanks Jesse. It was a pleasure working with you!

mackay.kat in Barrie
mackay.kat in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Old double garage door replacement

Absolutely no complaints!! I sent my request for a quote and had a response from Roland within 10 minutes. I was given some pricing options, a date was arranged, he was there when he said he would be, did a great job, and cleaned up everything afterwards. The garage door looks great and works great. Many thanks to Roland and his sidekick for a job well done!!

Thanks Kat for the great review. Much appreciated. Im glad everything went well! Enjoy your new door/opener!

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Broken garage door spring - wouldn't open

I emailed for a quote around 9pm on a Monday night, Roly responded within 15 minutes!
Said he could do both springs the next day, and was her for an hour, both springs replaced and tension set up properly!!
Extremely happy with the prompt response, the service, and quality of work!
I would go back to Roly in a heartbeat for any garage door issues, he knows his stuff and was cheaper than the two other quote I received today, not to mention the other companies couldn't do it for two and three days respectively.

Great job, the highest of recommendations!!

Rob T

Thank you Rob for the comment you left for me. It was a pleasure working with you and happy to get your door back up and running!

Lianescratcher
Lianescratcher

Garage doors and opener

Roly made the process of choosing the right doors so simple. He provided a thorough quote and there were no surprises. He communicated clearly when the work would begin the job. He said he would be here at 9am and he was right on time. He was super friendly and helped me program the key pad. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Liane for the oppertunity. I am glad you like the new doors and was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy!

iviohsin
iviohsin
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Garage door and opener install

Roly came highly recommended through all of the reviews online. We called him up and can honestly say he did an excellent job. His prices were totally reasonable, and his work is extremely clean and professional. We would gladly recommend him to anyone else needing any work done on their garage. Roly will go above and beyond to make sure all your needs are met, and more. So happy with the excellent job he did replacing our old garage and installing a new opener. Thank you so much!

Thank you very much iviohsin for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you. Had a clean garage which makes it alot easier to work in and all-around it was smooth from start to finish. Thanks again for the oppertunity!
Roly

Karen in Santa Clara
Karen in Santa Clara
1 review Victoria, BC

New garage door, and door opener

Roly was very responsive, showed up on time, and got the job done very fast. The garage door is good quality, but most importantly the installation was perfect and looks fantastic. Price was very reasonable as well. He also has a contact to do the capping which was a great experience as well. Take a look at the before and after.

Thank you Karen for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and very happy that you love your new door and opener!

Karen.
Karen.

New Garage Door Install

Roly is very professional and punctual, even when I was running a tad late. He is extremely helpful and knowledgeable with over two decades of experience in this family business learning from his Grandfather and his Father. Roly is very conscientious and exudes integrity. I decided to support a small business in my neighbourhood instead of going with a big box store and the customer service exceeded my expectations! Roly went above and beyond for me and I am truly grateful! Call Roly for your garage door needs. You will be thankful, relieved and glad you did!

Thank you Karen for the kind words, it means alot to me. It was a pleasure working with you and appreciate you supporting a small business like myself!

mselizabethpallaria
mselizabethpallaria

Garage door instalation

Roly was very honest, prompt and professional. He never tried to push or upsell. I am very pleased with the workmanship! My garage looks AWESOME! I would definitely recommend his services to anyone I know. Thanks Roly!!

Thanks for the kind words Elizabeth! It was a pleasure working with you. Door looks great!

Brad
Brad

Garage door

Simply put, why go anywhere else. I got in touch with Roly through a Kijiji add and he was awesome to deal with right from the start. Roly was able to find us exactly what we were looking for in a new garage door and spent plenty of time communicating back and forth with us to make sure our order was exactly what we were looking for. It was obvious to us that Roly had a passion for making sure his customers got exactly what they want, and he delivered. On the installation day, Roly and his brother were punctual, friendly and professional. We have had nothing but compliments on our new door and have made a number of recommendations including to family.

Wow! Thanks Brad, awesome review! It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for spreading my name around to your friends and family.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Garage door install

Just had three doors installed and operator serviced. The guys showed up on time ready to go. Removed old doors and all garbage. Very pleased with product and professional installation. Took the time to set up the limits on all the doors and even repaired a few other items. Would recommend them.

Thanks Mark for the oppertunity to do this project and for the bug spray.lol.. Doors look great!

More about Roly's Garage Doors And Openers

I am a local service and garage door installer for the Barrie and surrounding area for 18 years. Customer satisfaction is a key factor for myself and my business.

Please feel free to either email or phone for any day to day concerns with your doors, or for any quotes towards new ones.

We provide removal and disposal of existing garage doors, and provide a selection of newer styles in a variety of colours for your home.

Also available are different styles of garage door openers. We offer maintenance on all doors and openers to prevent unnecessary problems for you during the changing seasons.

Roly's Garage Doors and Openers