Roly's Garage Doors And Openers

Mourad Mourad in Scarborough
Mourad Mourad in Scarborough
1 review Innisfil, ON

Great service

Great services, he repaired my garage door, he was on time and price was very good, you will not fund better than that, I will not use any one else

Thank you Mourad for the kind review. Much appreciated:)
Roly

Matt H.
Matt H.

Garage Doors and Openers

Excellent workmanship, fixed the positioning of the openers. Excellent price and very responsive communication. I will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Thanks Matt. Everything went well with the doors and openers as you were a great host as well.. big improvement! Enjoy them :)

Daniel
Daniel
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Garage door and openers install

Garage door and openers install. Remove old doors and reinstall new doors. Openers cost extra but labour included.

It was nice to put new doors and openers in for you especially because you really needed it with the old doors rotting and the old openers not having safety sensors.. enjoy!

mderoy24
mderoy24
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Garage door installation

On time, friendly staff quick and an amazing work. Definitely recommending to anyone who wants great service

Thanks Mike for the review. You were prepared and easy to work with. Enjoy the new door!

srakovalis
srakovalis
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Garage Doors

This was an amazing company, we are so pleased with the Gary’s professional service. The doors have never worked so quietly and Gary was a pleasure to work with .
We are recommending him to all our friends

Thank you Shelley. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new doors!
Roly :)

Sean
Sean
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Garage door replacement

Very friendly, fast communication throughout the booking, door selection process. Punctual and courteous on install day, overall very satisfied with new door and Roly installing it.

Thanks Sean for the kind words and being prepared for the install, much appreciated!

The H.
The H.
0 reviews Angus, ON

Garage Doors with Belt driven openers (quiet)

An absolutely fantastic job. We are delighted with the work. We should have done this a lot sooner. THANK YOU ROLAND!!!!

It was a pleasure working with you Barbara. Thank you for the kind words and enjoy your new doors with the belt openers!

Cindy
Cindy

Garage door replacement

Roland (Roly) did an amazing job, he came installed a new garage door and took away the old one. Very efficient, a fair price, great customer service. I highly recommend Roly’s Garage Doors and Openers for any of your garage door/opener needs! Thanks again Roland!

Your very welcome Cindy. Thank you for the opportunity to do your garage door as well as your neighbour Natasha. Everything went well and hope you guys enjoy them! They look great!

Kevin and Caley  in Barrie
Kevin and Caley in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Garage door install - smooth as silk

I was looking for a reputable company, rolly did my neighbors . After the referral was made he came and offered me some solutions . I am glad I choose rolly
He was friendly , very cost efficient and I felt good about my purchase . I feel confident that if there is any problem he will come back . When it comes to honesty , he found a minor defect in my garage door, right from the manufacturer. He assured me no an issue. He kept me appraised of when it was coming in, scheduled a new install , and made it happen.

My opinion , you won’t finder a nicer guy, who will keep you in the loop of , install date, repairs and even the one time he was running 20’min late, he called well in advance ..

Thanks to rolly and your service

Very happy

Kevin and Caley
Barrie

Thank you Kevin for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and glad everything worked out. In the future if you have any problems I'm just a phone call away.. thanks again and enjoy!

Roly

Joseph in Orillia
Joseph in Orillia
1 review , ON

Garage Door Repair

My garage door spring broke suddenly on Friday evening. Over the weekend I contacted Roland who asked for pictures and gave me a good idea of the repair process. He showed up when he said he would and he and his brother fixed the door expediently and professionally. I could not have been happier with his attention to detail and even replacing the rusted hooks for the eyelits which I didn't expect. His price was extremely reasonable as well. I have no issues recommending his work and will not hesitate to use him again in the future. Excellent Job!

Hi Joseph. Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure meeting you today and able to fix your garage door on the spot. All is good and everyone is happy :) enjoy!

More about Roly's Garage Doors And Openers

I am a local service and garage door installer for the Barrie and surrounding area for 18 years. Customer satisfaction is a key factor for myself and my business.

Please feel free to either email or phone for any day to day concerns with your doors, or for any quotes towards new ones.

We provide removal and disposal of existing garage doors, and provide a selection of newer styles in a variety of colours for your home.

Also available are different styles of garage door openers. We offer maintenance on all doors and openers to prevent unnecessary problems for you during the changing seasons.

Roly's Garage Doors and Openers