Integrated Electronics

Reviews for Integrated Electronics

Barbara
Barbara

New Thermostat installation

Justin contacted me to try to better understand what the problem with my new thermostat was. He got me to send him photos of the new and old thermostat wiring, contacted his HVAC specialist and was able to help me via messaging. He was very prompt in responding, very helpful and not trying to sell me anything.

Highly recommended, and if I ever end up deciding to get a NEST device, I'll message Justin to get it installed. No question.

I'm glad we got it figured out. It's a bad time to be without AC!

C. W.
C. W.

Custom sound system throughout home.

Justin did an amazing job installing the custom sound system in our home. He listened to what we wanted, and provided exceptional service and advice. Once the speakers and Sonos system were installed, he spent a lot of time showing us how to use everything. Justin has completed projects for us in two homes, we have always been very happy with his work.

Thanks for the great review! It's been a pleasure taking care of you technology needs over the years!

michaeljcraig1
michaeljcraig1

Home theatre purchase and installation

Justin was professional and amiable. The system he installed greatly exceeded our expectations and we are really enjoying it. I would highly recommend using Justin for your home theatre needs.

Thanks Mike - It was great getting you and the family setup the home theatre

pcauser
pcauser

Complete home entertainment system

High quality, excellent service. Very professional. More importantly than the initial installation is the continued customer support as problems arise.
Very helpful advice to provide the appropriate home entertainment solution at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the review. It's always a pleasure helping out with your AV and Tech needs

linmuz
linmuz

Outdoor sound system

Justin and his team are very knowledgeable and efficient. They wired my outdoor entertainment system. The speakers deep in my landscape work through rain, snow and heat. They are durable and sound great! My television was mounted in my cabana. The guys had to drill through a thick wall but managed to not crack a single stone. Amazing work!

Thanks for the review. You really do have a great outdoor setup!

John P.
John P.

Home automation

Excellent work, on time and on budget.
Easy to work with and made everything easy to use for us.
Owner Justin really knows his stuff and won’t oversell you!

Thanks John. It was really great helping you with your AV and Tech setup.

sukaitsharma23
sukaitsharma23

TV and Playbar mounting and fishing wires in the wall

Justin was extremely pleasant to deal with. He did an amazing job mounting my TV and Soundbar to the wall and fished (hid) the wires so it looks clean and amazing. I would recommend him and his company to anyone looking for a professional job and competitive rates!

It was great meeting you and thanks for the review.

Haron E.
Haron E.

Kitchen and other areas of the house

Audio and Visual were installed in several rooms of our home.

Great company and people to deal with, I highly recommed them.

Thanks Haron - It was great to get you all setup!

mhtechconsultants
mhtechconsultants

Audio/video installation

Justin was able to explain and deliver top quality work on budget and in short order. He’s a pro - highly recommend!

Glad to help. Look forward to working with you in the future.

More about Integrated Electronics

I'm Justin a certified Home Technology Specialist with over 10 years experience integrating technology into people's homes and lifestyle. I take a hands-on approach to all my projects staying involved through every aspect from design and installation to programming. If your building or renovation and need someone to work closely with you construction team or just need a quick technology fix. Give me a call or use the get a quote feature from right here inside of Home Stars. Thanks for checking out my profile and I look forward to speaking with you.