Integrated Electronics

Reviews for Integrated Electronics

Kyle
Kyle

Smart TV installation

Justin and his team did a terrific job installing our new Samsung Frame TV. They sourced and supplied the model we wanted, hardwired it into the wall and mounted it flawlessly. I'm pretty picky about the work done in my house and Integrated Electronics did not disappoint. Good communication, on-time, on-budget and done with a smile. It's also good to know that they're available to troubleshoot should anything go wrong. Glad to have found these guys! Would heartily recommend.

Elie
Elie

Indoor and Outdoor Speaker installation

It was a pleasure to work with Justin to meet my home theatre and audio needs. He was very easy to deal with and extremely flexible to my needs. HIs customer service is also excellent, as he responds to emails very quickly and he is still there to answer any questions after installation. I look forward to working with him on future smart home installations.

Nest Hello door bell install

I've had a Ring Doorbell for 2 years and was extremely disappointed and annoyed with it. I decided to replace it with a (hopefully) better Nest Hello.
My only issue was that my house didn't have a wired doorbell, and the Nest Hello needs to be wired. That would involve drilling, new wiring, and a bunch of stuff that are out of my zone of comfort.
So upon buying the Nest doorbell, I decided to look for an installer to get all the setup done for me.
After seeing a couple of quotes, I settled for Integrated Electronics.
Justin was very professional and clearly very knowledgeable about that kind of stuff.
He did all the install and wiring, taking the time to explain what he was doing, and even managed to cope with my 4 year old asking him questions every 2 seconds!
Justin also went the extra mile to setup the app on my phone, walking me through the main functions and selecting the best defaults for our particular doorbell.

It's now been around a week since the install. It works flawlessly, notifications are sent only when something actually happens. This door bell is really a game changer.

Kudos to Justin for a job well done. I couldn't be happier about my install, and I highly recommend Justin if you need professional help.

Frederic

Thanks Fredric - It was a pleasure getting you setup. I'm glad the Hello doorbell is working better then the other brand you had before!

Eric
Eric

TV, DVD and Stereo wiring

It was a pleasure working with Justin. He was very professional, knowledgeable and personable. The price he quoted (which was not an hourly rate but one price for the visit) was the price he charged us and the work was completed quickly. He also followed up soon after he visited with another quotation for additional work, as he promised. I would have no hesitation in recommending Justin (and Integrated Electronics) and look forward to working with him in the future.

Thanks Eric - I'm glad we could get your system sorted out without to much trouble! Don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you have any home tech needs. Justin

Barbara
Barbara

New Thermostat installation

Justin contacted me to try to better understand what the problem with my new thermostat was. He got me to send him photos of the new and old thermostat wiring, contacted his HVAC specialist and was able to help me via messaging. He was very prompt in responding, very helpful and not trying to sell me anything.

Highly recommended, and if I ever end up deciding to get a NEST device, I'll message Justin to get it installed. No question.

I'm glad we got it figured out. It's a bad time to be without AC!

C. W.
C. W.

Custom sound system throughout home.

Justin did an amazing job installing the custom sound system in our home. He listened to what we wanted, and provided exceptional service and advice. Once the speakers and Sonos system were installed, he spent a lot of time showing us how to use everything. Justin has completed projects for us in two homes, we have always been very happy with his work.

Thanks for the great review! It's been a pleasure taking care of you technology needs over the years!

michaeljcraig1
michaeljcraig1

Home theatre purchase and installation

Justin was professional and amiable. The system he installed greatly exceeded our expectations and we are really enjoying it. I would highly recommend using Justin for your home theatre needs.

Thanks Mike - It was great getting you and the family setup the home theatre

pcauser
pcauser

Complete home entertainment system

High quality, excellent service. Very professional. More importantly than the initial installation is the continued customer support as problems arise.
Very helpful advice to provide the appropriate home entertainment solution at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the review. It's always a pleasure helping out with your AV and Tech needs

linmuz
linmuz

Outdoor sound system

Justin and his team are very knowledgeable and efficient. They wired my outdoor entertainment system. The speakers deep in my landscape work through rain, snow and heat. They are durable and sound great! My television was mounted in my cabana. The guys had to drill through a thick wall but managed to not crack a single stone. Amazing work!

Thanks for the review. You really do have a great outdoor setup!

John P.
John P.

Home automation

Excellent work, on time and on budget.
Easy to work with and made everything easy to use for us.
Owner Justin really knows his stuff and won’t oversell you!

Thanks John. It was really great helping you with your AV and Tech setup.

More about Integrated Electronics

I'm Justin a certified Home Technology Specialist with over 10 years experience integrating technology into people's homes and lifestyle. I take a hands-on approach to all my projects staying involved through every aspect from design and installation to programming. If your building or renovation and need someone to work closely with you construction team or just need a quick technology fix. Give me a call or use the get a quote feature from right here inside of Home Stars. Thanks for checking out my profile and I look forward to speaking with you.