Plumbing
Red Fox Plumbing

Reviews for Red Fox Plumbing

Basement plumbing repairs

Redfox plumbing came to the rescue! We had an emergency situation with a leak in our basement. Matt and his team were quick to assess the situation, recommended options based on the problem, and got the job done fast knowing we were eager to get our house functioning again. I can’t say enough about their service. So courteous and thoughtful as well and even followed up 2 days later to ensure everything was still ok. We will 100% use redfox again in future!

I'm glad we were able to solve the problem in a quick and relatively clean and semi smelly Manor.

Anita C in Richmond Hill
Anita C in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovations

Nat and his crew were amazing to work with! They didn't walk through my house and make a mess they cleaned up after themselves he is very reliable and did an excellent job on my custom home. He advised us which faucets to buy and went to Home Depot with my contractor. He worked on my kitchen and 4 of my bathrooms. Great work Redfox plumbing keep up the good work!

It's always nice working for great people

Garburetor removal

Matt from Red Fox came to remove a waste disposal & reconnected the double sinks. He was efficient, professional, friendly and very accommodating . He double-checked everything to make sure there was no leaks. I will definitely call him for my next plumbing job & will be referring to my friends.

Thank you. I'm glad it all worked out the way you wanted.

OREN from Toronto
OREN from Toronto

Residential to Commercial Conversion

I've used Mat @ Red Fox Plumbing for both residential and commercial renovations. First off, he's an excellent problem solver, which is key for both ambitious renos and delicate work. Timely and accommodating for rough-ins and finishing, friendly and considerate. Often works with an apprentice or junior for larger projects and constantly quizzing them on best practices and how to think many steps ahead so you end up where you need to be.

You were a pleasure to work with.

spcrz in Thornhill
spcrz in Thornhill
14 reviews Thornhill, ON

Very dependable and great service!

Out of town when our son discovered a leak in our furnace room, of unknown cause.
Thankfully he got Mat's number from a friend . Mat from Red Fox came over the same day, found the cause ( leaking water line from fridge) and fixed it!
Once we got home , knowing what a terrific job he did, we called him back to finish up some other issues we wanted completed, on 2 toilets, and an outdoor valve.
Matt was a pleasure to have in our home, very respectful and conscientious, and professional. Great to know a company like this !
We are very grateful to him.

Glad I could help out.

More about Red Fox Plumbing

Red Fox Plumbing provides service work such as drain maintenance and back-flow testing as well as construction for commercial and residential buildings. We also work on high end custom built homes, kitchen/ bathroom renovations, industrial plumbing, commercial kitchen installation and service and new construction as well.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Richmond Hill?