Moving Team

Moving Team
Calgary
AB
T3S 0A6

If I could give zero stars I would! We booked their largest truck for 10am and they didn't show up until 6:30pm. They gave us the runaround all day and kept saying a truck was coming when it wasn't. The movers they sent were extremely slow and inexperienced which lengthened our moving time, which in turn cost us more. They kept asking for more money upfront in order to load or unload the truck. The manager refuses to answer my calls or talk to me from one of the workers phones. We had to get a hotel since we didn't get into our new house until 2am and also had to reschedule our cleaners which resulted in a fee, neither of which they will reimburse us for. Worst service I've ever seen!