GTG Construction

DDUNGEY
DDUNGEY
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Family Room and Garage Reno

Tom did a great job. He cares about the workmanship. He is also very dedicated to the budget he sets and if there are going to be changes he communicates well. There are no surprises arising from Tom.

Chris Frederick
Chris Frederick
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Giving a sad space new life.

We acquired some new office space to add to our current location. It was in dire need of upgrading and also needed one room converted into a kitchen/ lunchroom. It needed everything! Electricians, plumbers, drywall, design, etc. Tom was so good at keeping the job on time, co-ordinating all trades people and very close to my budget and his original estimate. If changes happened and I guess they always do, he kept me posted. We made decisions together. Never any pressure. He was very clean too. Trusted him completely and would highly recommend him. I had two estimates done, his was the lower one which scared me a little. I did not choose him strictly because of price but he was also available sooner. I had a time-frame and he met that with days to spare! If you have a project and even if you only need another estimate or opinion I feel you would only be happy that you gave him a call and have him out to take a look. The transformation is amazing. He even did extras like mounting the TV and touching up the paint! We are very happy with the results. Thank you Tom!

More about GTG Construction

General Contracting business helping customers with their home renovation needs. We can help you with anything to improve your home from kitchen or bathrooms to a total home make over.