Major Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Mississauga  >  Major Plumbing

Reviews for Major Plumbing

missKathy
missKathy

Leaking fosset and bathtub installation

I was extremely satisfied with the service Major Plumbing has provided. They were quick and very proffesional. Leaking fosset was fixed within minutes and new bathtub installed beautifully in my brand new washroom

Chantelle.silveira in Brampton
Chantelle.silveira in Brampton

Great quick and efficient service!

Major Plumbing
416-854-7155
Brampton
L6Y 2G9

Les came to my house my dishwasher broke he came later in the evening arrived promptly he was able to fix it and even recommend some other plumbing advice I asked about. I will definitely use Major plumbing again if needed!

More about Major Plumbing

A fully licensed and insured company servicing the Brampton, Etobicoke and Mississauga area. Offering plumbing and drain services to residential and commercial clients. We are a Canadian business with over 20 years of experience. We believe in exceptional customer service and keeping prices fair to ensure customer satisfaction.