Proper Painting

Review for Proper Painting

Selena Novak
Selena Novak
1 review Ajax, ON

wall/ ceiling repair and painting

Jeff showed up early and ready to work. We had a lot of water damage on the ceiling around the chimney and multiple cracks in our plaster ceiling. Jeff went to work right away, making our ceilings look brand new. As we had extensive prep work to do before painting Jeff made sure to stay the first day until all the prep work and first coat of paint on the ceiling was done in order to make sure the following day of painting the walls went well. Jeff was always careful to make sure our brand new floors were never damaged and always cleaned up as he progressed through the job.
I would recommend Proper Painting to anyone who is looking for a professional, courteous, hardworking painter.

More about Proper Painting

Hello! I'm new to HomeStars but not to Painting. I have over a decade of experience most of which I earned from working with Lowe Painting. My rates are fair and my work speaks for it's self. If you have any questions or looking for a quote and the proper ...