Tom Mac Rae Painting

Reviews for Tom Mac Rae Painting

Devorah
Devorah
1 review Ottawa, ON

Painting of livingroom and kitchen

I am very pleased with the paint job that was done last week. The crew was punctual and pleasant to have in my home. They did a great job and the house looks excellent. When I need more painting I will definitely call Tom!

Thx Devorah for the kind words, it was a pleasure working on your home!

Kevin in Ottawa
Kevin in Ottawa

Interior Painting Job

Tom did a painting job for us that included the removal of wallpaper in 3 rooms, repairing a lot of damage on our walls and then painting almost all surfaces throughout our 2000+ sqft home. Not only did Tom make the process as painless as possible but he also did a fantastic job on all the required work and offered us a great price. I recommend Tom to anyone looking for a painter that will do an excellent job at a great price.

Thanks so much Kevin for your kind words! I am sure that you will sell your family's home very soon, you have been a pleasure to work for.

kristinjcorbett
kristinjcorbett
1 review Ottawa, ON

Wallpaper removal, wall patching, full house interior paint (walls, trim)

Tom is extremely responsive (replied to emails within the hour if not sooner), reliable (ensured our job was finished on time and according to budget despite some pretty major obstacles that were out of his control), and ensured the quality of his work - and that of his team - was high. Our home was transformed as a result. Also worth noting is that he was very attentive to what we asked for, but also offered his advice (where appropriate) which was deeply appreciated. At the end of the job my husband and I noticed a few areas still in need of attention and Tom was very quick to respond to make sure we were happy. I would definitely work with Tom again!

Thanks Kristin for the great review! It was a pleasure transforming your house into a home.

Laura
Laura

Painting three rooms

Tom MacRae was a pleasure to work with - he provided a quote and scheduled the work quickly and efficiently, he and his team were professional and offered a quality service, and he provided very helpful advice. We are very happy with the finished product. We would recommend Tom MacRae Painting to others without hesitation!

Thx Laura! It was a pleasure working on your new home. It looks great and we had a great time working for you.

Micah
Micah

Condo Painting

Tom painted my newly purchased condo, and did a great job! He was reasonably priced, and extremely professional. Quick response times on emails and calls, he showed up on time and finished on time. He was accommodating to last minute adjustments. Great guy!

Thx Micah! It was great working on your place. You have a unique older condo. I was half you found my name from a preciously happy client in your building. Please pass on a good word. Your pace looks so much better and modernized!
It was my pleasure!

Lauren in Ottawa
Lauren in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Walls, ceiling, and brick fireplace

We had Tom and his crew paint a ceiling that was recently renovated, freshen the paint on living room and front hallway, and repaint our brick fireplace. Working with them was great - they were professional and fast, their work was excellent, and they were very knowledgeable. I would recommend them and will use them again for any future projects!

Thx Lauren! It was a pleasure working on your home. Now you are ready for Christmas.

Chris
Chris

Painting the basement

Excellent work painting my renovated basement and two walls out of four in another part of the house. The paint looks great in the basement, and the colour used to cover two walls was a perfect match to the existing paint despite being a different brand. You can't tell which is which!

Thanks Chris! It was a pleasure working on your home. I am glad we were able to help out, you were great clients!

unique.cleanspecialists
unique.cleanspecialists
1 review Smiths Falls, ON

New home painting

When Tom said someone would be here to paint they were here! He kept us on our tight timeline with no issues! Work was well done, punctual, reliable, fair price. We would definitely use Toms painting services again in a heart beat. He was quick to respond to emails and calls, can’t say enough about how reliable they were!
Thanks for all your help!

Thanks for giving us such high accolades! It was a pleasure working on your new home and all the hard work you have done looks great! I am glad we were able to accommodate your tight timeline.

HussR
HussR

House painting

Tom was fantastic. We recieved quotes from a few painters and Tom was by far the most reasonably priced painter.

His communication with clients is fantastic, often replying to emails in a matter for minutes.

The painting was great him and his crew worked hard to accommodate our schedule and deliver what they promised. At one point his crew was held up at another job due to unforeseen circumstances. This was easily solved by Tom sending his most experienced crew member to finish the job for us.

Touch ups are a reality, especially when painting a bigger home. Tom was easily reachable even after we paid him to fix touchups we noticed.

There is no doubt I would use Tom again

Thx Huss, it great working on your new home

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Porch

Excellent quality of work in the repainting of our porch. Work was done promptly and site kept very tidy.

Thx Elizabeth, it was a joy working on your home and I am so glad we got it done in time for Thanksgiving.

More about Tom Mac Rae Painting

Tom MacRae Painting has 25 years experience in all types of painting including commercial, new home construction but specialize in residential repaints. I use only top quality paint and will give you a firm quote and stick to my price unless more work is added. Your house will be completed on time and I will let you know exactly what areas will be completed each day so your home will stay intact as possible. References are available and include many public spaces you may be familiar with. I will beat any other quotes that you receive as well. We specialize in Residential repaints, commercial work and epoxy coatings. Drywall repairs and stipple conversion to flat ceilings. New home construction to revitalizing homes for resale, we do it all.