Tom Mac Rae Painting

Maricel
Maricel

Three level townhouse

Impressive work!
Tom MacRae and his team was professional and did an impressive quality work. Prompt, reliable and clean. I am very pleased with the finished project. Recommended by a friend and I will highly recommend them to anyone looking for painters. Not to mention, fair affordable price. Thank you again!

Thanks Maricel for the kind words. It was our pleasure to work on your home. I will let my team know about your feedback. We always aim to please!

Paradis
Paradis
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Interior house painting

Excellent customer service. Painting was done quickly. Workers were very clean and polite. Very pleased overall.

Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you on your home.

Andres
Andres

House painting

Very professional and pleasant. Tom addressed all our concerns diligently, and his employees are the nicest people. Very pleased with the results.

Thanks for the kind words! It was our pleasure working on your home.

M. in Nepean
M. in Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting Window/Door Casings and Touch-ups

I hired Tom to paint the casings after having all my windows and doors replaced as well as painting some patched walls and ceilings. Tom came in to provide a quote very quickly. The quote was competitive and the job was started and completed on time shortly after. Tom maintained great communication throughout the whole process and his painter Rob took the time to listen to and address my concerns and did a great job overall. I'm happy with the outcome of the work and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tom Mac Rae Painting!

Thanks for the great review! It was fun working with you both.

Alexandra
Alexandra
1 review Ottawa, ON

Interior painting

Tom and his team (Eric and Paul) did a great job working around our schedule to get the job done in time for our move. They addressed our concerns as they came up and made sure we were happy with the end result.

Thx for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and I am glad we accommodated your time schedule.

vauger
vauger
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tom was requested to paint most of the interior, and a good part of the exterior of one of our buildings.

I hired Tom to initially paint part of the exterior and then, as our deadline approached, I added much more to the original request. All the work was time sensitive and he and his crew were very good and were able to meet our time lines as they approached. I would not hesitate to use them in the future.

Thx Vince for the kind words I look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

Robert
Robert
1 review Ottawa, ON

Home painting

Painters were professional, amenable, friendly and courteous. They accepted our comments and thanked us 0t9for pointing out some flaws. They did their job very well. We highly recommend them.

Thx for your kind words, it was a pleasure working for you!

richardfitz in Goulbourn
richardfitz in Goulbourn

Complete Interior Paint, 2 coats, Dulux Paint

Painters were on time, courteous, very professional. Would recommend them in a heartbeat. They emptied closets, storage areas, cabinets, etc., and put back pictures on the walls, and in general, went the extra mile.

Thx Fitx for your kind words! Myself and myself had a great time working with you and were happy to help you out even though we were warned that you are very meticulous.

Cheers ,

rolf.zerzsche
rolf.zerzsche

House Siding painted

Very fast and efficient. Team was very polite. They cleaned up afterwards and the finished job looked very good.

Thx Rolf,

It was a pleasure working on your home again!

Anonymous
Anonymous
1 review Erie, PA

Painting of main bath, kitchen, hallway, stairwell, baseboards and walls

Tom is the first one who responded me on this platform. He also managed to have the work done in a very timely manner with good quality and courteous service.

Thx for the kind words! It was a pleasure working on your new home.

Enjoy your summer,

To

More about Tom Mac Rae Painting

Tom MacRae Painting has 25 years experience in all types of painting including commercial, new home construction but specialize in residential repaints. I use only top quality paint and will give you a firm quote and stick to my price unless more work is added. Your house will be completed on time and I will let you know exactly what areas will be completed each day so your home will stay intact as possible. References are available and include many public spaces you may be familiar with. I will beat any other quotes that you receive as well. We specialize in Residential repaints, commercial work and epoxy coatings. Drywall repairs and stipple conversion to flat ceilings. New home construction to revitalizing homes for resale, we do it all.