Vancouver Safety Surfacing Ltd.

Paving Contractors
Unit 103- 20215 62nd Avenue Langley BC V3A 5E6
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Surrey  >  Vancouver Safety Surfacing Ltd.

Reviews for Vancouver Safety Surfacing Ltd.

joe in Victoria
joe in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Pad and walkway resurfacing

I could not be happier with the work ethic and product produce from the guys at Vancouver safety surfacing. Connor and Edoardo worked all day and produced an unbelievably perfect walkway! It was a pleasure to deal with Ryan during the estimate process and throughout the rest of the work.
My only regret is that I have an ugly set of stairs sitting in the middle of these guys great work, but I’ll remedy that soon! Thanks again Vancouver safety surfacing! I’ll certainly be recommending you in the future.

Joe, was a great customer to work with and we are very happy to give him a long lasting and safe surface for his family.

Brito and Cindy in Surrey
Brito and Cindy in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

pool deck surface

March,2018. We just had our pool deck redone with Vancouver Safety Surfacing. Incredible job from start to finish. Ryan was amazing working with us to determine a colour combination that we liked. No pressure sales, our concerns and questions all answered. Conor and Aaron installed the product and they were also very knowledgeable and helpful. They took their time with all the edges and made sure the work was perfect. We had other quotes and they did not come close to the professional standard of Vancouver Safety and Surfacing. We would recommend them for your project. First class from start to finish.

We were very happy to give Brito and Cindy an amazing pool deck surface that will give them many years of use and enjoyment.

Andrea Smith in
Andrea Smith in
1 review Surrey, BC

Patio ResurfacingI needed to get my patio resurfaced and after searching the Internet I came across Vancouver Safety Surfacing. I could not have been more happy with my research and decision. Prompt response, professional team, and they have an excellent

I needed to get my patio resurfaced and after searching the Internet I came across Vancouver Safety Surfacing. I could not have been more happy with my research and decision. Prompt response, professional team, and they have an excellent crew working on the job. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for rubber surfacing.

Great customer to work with!
Vancouver Safety Surfacing Ltd

More about Vancouver Safety Surfacing Ltd.

Vancouver Safety Surfacing Provides Driveway Paving and Resurfacing throughout Vancouver, BC!
Vancouver Safety Surfacing is a rubber paving company that repairs cracks in driveways and outdoor surfacing with cost-effective, eco-friendly, durable, poured-in-place, rubber flooring. From aesthetically pleasing driveway resurfacing throughout Metro Vancouver to slip-resistant pool decks, our resurfacing can be applied to many different spaces! Our products provide a slip and impact resistant rubber safety surface. Our poured-in-place rubber safety surfacing is designed to give you peace of mind, curb appeal, and to enhance the beauty of your residential or commercial location. We will resurface your driveway, pool deck, patio, deck, garage floor, steps, walkway, or your exterior deck stair treads! Our customers are our number one priority, and that is why we only use environmentally-friendly, low VOC, high-quality products! We have an extensive range of colour options to complement your space. We also carry full liability insurance and WorkSafe BC coverage. Call us today and a member of our team will be glad to answer any questions you may have about our product, applications, or features.