GREEN MAIDS CANADA

House & Apartment Cleaning
Vancouver BC V6B 2Z4
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Vancouver  >  GREEN MAIDS CANADA
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for GREEN MAIDS CANADA

Aftaab in Toronto
1 review West Vancouver, BC

I had them come in to clean once this summer and was unimpressed to say the least. I ended up having to clean the place again myself. When you clean a kitchen counter, try moving stuff, spray and wipe as opposed to cleaning around everything. Do it properly or don't bother. For the price I didn't get my money's worth at all. Never again.

John from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

I have been using Green Maids every 2 weeks for 5 years now for my home and office. They are pros, always punctual, and always do a great job! They are trustworthy and I highly recommend them, in fact, I already have.

Thanks
John for your feedback.

Verified Private User from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I tried many cleaning services before I found Green Maids. They are the best. I have been using them for many years now. They are friendly, nice people, punctual and trustworthy. They do a very good job. Whenever I call they fit me in and come right away. I get 2 people for around $115 for 2 hours. I usually with with Umberto and he is just great. I would recommend them.

Job Price

Thanks for your business. We are glad to serve you.

Cam from Coquitlam
4 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Had my apartment cleaned by this company, They did a great job. Everything looked brand new. I would absolutely recommend them to a friend or family member who doesn't have a lot of extra time to deep clean.

Job Price

Thanks Cam, always we are ready to serve you....

Jeff from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

I have been using Green Maids service for 3 years now for my home and office. They come every 2 weeks for 30 mins and charge $95 per visit. They are great! I'm at the office when they do my home and at home when they do my office, so needless to say they are very trustworthy and reliable. I would highly recommend.