Carroll's Heating And Air

Oshawa ON L1K 2L2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Oshawa  >  Carroll's Heating And Air

Reviews for Carroll's Heating And Air

Mary in Bowmanville
Mary in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

He went above and beyond expectation.

Bob was beyond professional and reliable. I had an extreemly challenging job, which he took on. He kept me informed every step of the way, ensuring I had a good understanding of the problems as they arose. He even brought in a colleague to assist in determining cause, free of charge. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. Thank you for a job well done.

1 review Pickering, ON

More money than we thought

We went with this company for home heating. They were ok and did the job but it turned out to be a little more than we expected. More transparency would’ve been great.

RRobertson in Ajax
RRobertson in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Awesome Service!!!

Called Carroll's Heating and Air to fix our pool heater when the heat wave hit in September. Of course it fails!! Bob came out that day and diagnosed the issue. We thought it the heater was done, but Bob found the issue with the ignitor. Thankfully he fixed it easily and saved us a bunch of money. Great to deal with and super knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Justin T. in Oshawa
Justin T. in Oshawa

Pool heater installation

We hired this company to install our pool heater at the end of the season. After installed, the heater didn’t work properly and we are now chasing down this company for answers. Untrustworthy!

chris in Oshawa
chris in Oshawa
1 review Courtice, ON

Pool Heater/Furnace

I have used Bob at Carroll's Heating and Air several times in last two years, for both my furnace and pool heater needs. I find he is very reliable and shows up when he tells you he is coming, unlike other service professionals who have no problem with making you wait. I had three quotes for the purchase and installation of new pool heater this past May and Bob was the best price. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs some work done.

John Willock in Courtice
John Willock in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Just awful

This company was terrible from the moment they walked through my door. Had these guys fix my A/C unit this past summer and I've regretted ever since. Everything seemed off the record when discussing price and timelines etc. When they finally got around to fixing it, the bill was twice the amount discussed. Surprise! Of course, no more than a week after it was fixed, it broke and worse. Guess who's not returning my phone calls now?

1 review Whitby, ON

Heating system

Answered a private ad of Bob's (advertised on Kijiji therefore under the table), job was complete and many, many mistakes made. He chooses his own version of what's right. Super rude, inconsistent and over charges clients. If you have a family, go with anyone else!

Geeti in
Geeti in

Water Heater repair

Bob was referred to us by our neighbour as we were experiencing issues with our water heater. He fit us into his schedule very quickly and even repaired the problem on the spot. We were just about to purchase another water heater....he ended up saving us so much money. We would not hesitate to recommend Bob to our family and friends and we will definitely use him again in the future.

Thanks for the great review

Gord in
Gord in
1 review Oshawa, ON

BBQ line and new furnace

When I was wanting to get a BBQ gas line ran, Bob actually answered the phone when I called, not an answering machine.Bob was great to deal with, showed up on time, when he said he would and gave me a price I was comfortable with.
About a month later my furnace was making a noise. I did not even hesitate to call Bob. he came in, replaced the furnace, great job.
Now my pool heater is not working.:-(( This must be the year of repairs!!
Don't waste your time shopping around, call Bob, he is honest, fair and friendly professional. Bob is now my go to guy.
Thank you, Thank you.
Gord

Thanks Gord for the great review,always a pleasure working for uou