Carroll's Heating And Air

Reviews for Carroll's Heating And Air

Steve G, Uxbridge
Steve G, Uxbridge
3 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Gas line install, gas stove install, A/C repair, furnace cleaning/checking

Bob has been my go-to guy for anything related to gas lines, furnaces, A/C, and gas fireplaces for about 5 years now. Like others have said, he's very friendly and professional. Our 15 year old A/C unit stopped working completely. Bob quickly found the problem and only replaced a low cost part. I thought for sure we needed a new one. It's been running perfectly since. He's done work for me many times over the years. I trust him 100% now, especially with gas work. Thanks for always being there for us Bob.

Elizabeth Des Islet in Oshawa
Elizabeth Des Islet in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Amazing company

I want to say Bob and Raymond are amazing! My furnace broke down last week and they installed one the next day after doing their assessment and quote. They took the time to examine the tight area it was in as initially they thought they might have to cut some drywall. After they learned I was recently laid off due to the Covid19 virus Bob and Raymond took the time to work in a tight area to avoid any further stress for me. They are not just fantastic at what they do they also truly care about their customers and the home they are working in!!! Thanks so very much!

Wai in Whitby
Wai in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Fixed our furnace and water heater.

I would highly recommend Bob to repair what is not working. He's professional and gets the job done in an expeditious manner. He just replaced our water heater and in the past has fixed our original furnace. He's friendly, informative and more than fair. Also, he chose not to install regular home water heater. He gives you the option of installing a better product that will last longer. You won't be disappointed. He is clean and efficient just like most appliancesnowadays:)
Thanks,
Wai Lee

Thanks Wai,,,,pleasure dealing business with you

Mary in Bowmanville
Mary in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

He went above and beyond expectation.

Bob was beyond professional and reliable. I had an extreemly challenging job, which he took on. He kept me informed every step of the way, ensuring I had a good understanding of the problems as they arose. He even brought in a colleague to assist in determining cause, free of charge. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. Thank you for a job well done.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

More money than we thought

We went with this company for home heating. They were ok and did the job but it turned out to be a little more than we expected. More transparency would’ve been great.

RRobertson in Ajax
RRobertson in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Awesome Service!!!

Called Carroll's Heating and Air to fix our pool heater when the heat wave hit in September. Of course it fails!! Bob came out that day and diagnosed the issue. We thought it the heater was done, but Bob found the issue with the ignitor. Thankfully he fixed it easily and saved us a bunch of money. Great to deal with and super knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Justin T. in Oshawa
Justin T. in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Pool heater installation

We hired this company to install our pool heater at the end of the season. After installed, the heater didn’t work properly and we are now chasing down this company for answers. Untrustworthy!

chris in Oshawa
chris in Oshawa
1 review Courtice, ON

Pool Heater/Furnace

I have used Bob at Carroll's Heating and Air several times in last two years, for both my furnace and pool heater needs. I find he is very reliable and shows up when he tells you he is coming, unlike other service professionals who have no problem with making you wait. I had three quotes for the purchase and installation of new pool heater this past May and Bob was the best price. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs some work done.

John Willock in Courtice
John Willock in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Just awful

This company was terrible from the moment they walked through my door. Had these guys fix my A/C unit this past summer and I've regretted ever since. Everything seemed off the record when discussing price and timelines etc. When they finally got around to fixing it, the bill was twice the amount discussed. Surprise! Of course, no more than a week after it was fixed, it broke and worse. Guess who's not returning my phone calls now?

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Oshawa?