Cutting Edge Design And Build

Reviews for Cutting Edge Design And Build

HELEN
HELEN

Bathroom, Basement and Kitchen renovations

The owner was very professional and informative. He worked within our budget to renovate our bathrooms, kitchen and basement beyond our expectations. The care and attention to detail was exemplary. The workers kept the areas clean and liveable for us and respected my home. The work was completed as the contract stipulated. I recommend Cutting Edge Trim to anyone interested in home construction and/or renovations.

Zisi       Lorne Park / Clarkston Area
Zisi Lorne Park / Clarkston Area

Door Hanging and finishing Carpender (Baseboard, window trim, coffered ceiling,crown molding

Dimitry was exceptional. He is very Skillful at what he does. A person with a great eye for detail. My wood of choice was stain grade Mahogany and it was installed in my home with precision and expert craftmanship. Dimitry had to make it look perfect or he would remove and fine cut the wood so the seams would not be noticeable.
I would recommend without any hesitation to anyone who wants a clean job and a profesional attitude.