Rjm Services

Sheldy in Courtice
Sheldy in Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Snow plotting work

I posted this work and got an immediate response from Jay. He made himself available right away to clear snow from our two properties. Sure enough, the work was completed within 90 mins of initial discussion.
Quick, polite and satisfactory, is how I will describe my experience. - Sheldon

Thanks you for the review... If you need our services again please call us!!!

Valerie
Valerie

Quite satisfied

I really needed the snow removed from my driveway. After I completed the online request I received a call instantly from RJM services and they came promptly. I am happy with the service they provided.

Thank you for considering us and glad we could help. If you need us again please call.

Ann
Ann
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Driveway sealing and scrap car pick up.

Our driveway looked beautiful and remained protected threw the winter. The men are skilled at their work and pleasant to do business with.
I received a fair price for my car with efficient pick up. Will recommend and do business with RJM Services again.

Thank you very much. We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Please remember we also do Lawn Aerations, Scrap Vehicle Removal, Snow Plowing and Asphalt Sealing and Repairs.

callen from Toronto
callen from Toronto
7 reviews Oshawa, ON

snow plowing

This was a gift from my daughter so I don't know the cost BUT these fellows are here immediately after roughly 2 inches of snow AND they come back if more falls! So far, I am blown away by they're service. Really, I do the "happy dance" when I see them!

EXCELLENT service! Really cant believe it! Thank you to my daughter... just wonderful...

I'm so glad we could help you. Thanks for the repeat business!!! :)

Looking for Snow Removal pros in Courtice?