Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
39 Richview Rd Toronto ON M9A 4M7
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

josephwise2

Replacement of eaves for house and garage. Guarantees and warsntees with service in the future if required.

Job Price

During this busy summer season, Trevor was extremely responsive. We recently bought a old home, and the previous owners didn't clean or maintain properly and so we needed to fully replace everything. The job was done with high-quality and on-time. We had also gotten several quotes, and Trevor's combination of delivery time + cost couldn't be beat. Would highly recommend.

Eve

Trevor removed the sponge in the eaves and replaced with leaf guards. He also moved my downspout to another location that would maximize the ease of flow of rainwater. One of the downspouts was jam packed with dirt (the most he has ever seen in years). Kyle also joined him to install the leaf guards. Both were a pleasure, gave me great advice that would save me $$ and they clean up after the job. I highly recommend Richview and will be my 'go-to' company for all my window cleaning, eaves and roofing jobs.

Farhad

Trevor and Kyle are extremely professional and have great crew. They worked hard while paying ton of care and attention to details. They work like they are doing it on their own home. Price was very fair and I truly believe they deserved every cents of it and even more. I highly recommend them to anybody who doesn't want trouble and headache and overcharging.
Thank you Richview, I'm indebted to you

Job Price

Kyle is a real professional and I have recommended him to many people. My windows and eaves are clean inside and out. He also replaced an eave that went the whole length of the front of the house that was constantly overflowing. We just had a heavy downpour and there was no overflow! He also moved a downspout and did the paperwork to get a variance for the other two downspouts.

Robyn in Toronto

Kyle was awesome. I recently bought a home that had an above average inspection and was renovated extensively. So, when I had leaks from 5 different spots in my home during rainfalls, I was at a loss as to how to fix it. Kyle was responsive, and incredibly helpful. He provided a free assessment and then two days later sealed my entire roof and balconies. He was fair, quick, reliable. He even showed me pictures he took while up on the roof, showing me the work he had done. While i had hoped Kyle would get the leaks, i never expected him to get them all. We have had heavy rainfalls since and I am pleased to say he got them all!

hgriffiths in St. John's

What a great service. Kyle is very efficient and did a wonderful job. I had not had my windows cleaned in years he was very patient and diligent in getting the job done. My windows are so clean now it's incredible I have had so many compliments on my windows!! Thanks for an amazing job Kyle! I'll be calling you back again!

RJ in Vaughan

Contacted a few companies for piece of fasica that had come off my roof. Trevor was the 1st to repsond. He had the job completed within a few day of first contact. Very impressed with the company and will recommend for future work. Thanks!

danicat

They cleaned my windows and eaves as well they removed the Xmas lights and installed new LED bulbs since they were already up there they were more than happy to provide the additional service
They did a fantastic job . They are very professional and I will be using them again . I am very happy to provide them with this review it is well deserved .

Greg Bender from Toronto

With an old house, it's never a simple job. Richview made it easier for me notwithstanding the fact that the entire roof needed to be replaced. Then the chimney needed to come down as well because it would not accept the flashing anchors as it was also too old.

Kyle and Trevor were great and I would highly recommend them. I will continue to use them for anything else I need to do.

Job Price

More about Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

We see our customers more than once a year because we provide all year long maintenance service starting from maintaining the windows and eavestroughs during the spring and fall. During the winter months we plow. We strive to establish and build long-term relationships with our customers that‘s why we take pride in ourselves on providing friendly, reliable service all year long.

Here at Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc. we take pride on providing the best possible window and eavestrough clean.

Our window clean includes washing frames, sills & scraping.

Our eavestrough clean includes the following:

1. Clean all levels of eaves including the garage.

2. Snake the downspouts, flush them with water and if the downspouts are really clogged we take the downspouts apart.

3. Includes removal of cages, full eavestrough and downspout inspection for any repairs .

4. Does not include removal of screens (leaf gourds)

5. We also provide pictures and videos of our eavestrough clean upon customer request.

If we see any repairs that need to take place while we clean the eavestrough we notify our customer right away with pictures and videos and hereafter we leave a service recommendation inside the mailbox.

Richview alternative services available: