Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
39 Richview Rd Toronto ON M9A 4M7
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Rich from Toronto
Rich from Toronto

Prepping house for sale

Outstanding service from Richview Windows and their team. Trevor went above and beyond to ensure our windows and driveway and interlock pathway and composite deck were all shining and in prime form for Real Estate photography and of course open house and visits by potential buyers. Everyone remarked how amazing these areas looked thanks to Trevor and his team. We sold in no time and I'd bring the team in for window cleaning every year, had I known how amazing their work is. Thanks so much!!

Hello Rich,

It is amazing how fast you sold the house after having us come especially how the market is going nowadays. We are happy that you sold the house and that you like our job. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

Laura
Laura

eavestrough

They came they quoted..price was fair
They set a date and came to do the work perfectly, they cleaned up after the job was done. Would recommend to other people

Hello Laura,

We are glad that your happy with all the work that we had done for you. Seemless Eavestrough's are way to go, no more leaks at the joints and now you have larger downspouts to drain all that water on heavy downpours. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

JVeitch
JVeitch
1 review Pickering, ON

Fascia replacement

I was very pleased with the replacement of the fascia that was damaged in a recent storm. Richview know their business, were efficient, very personable and arrived within the time slot provided. I have an area that is a flat roof and asked if he could have a look at the roof while he was up there. They took pics and showed potential future issues and preventive maintenance that could be done. I was very appreciative of this additional information.

Hello, Julia,

Thank you for being patient we were swamped with work since the windstorm. We are glad that your happy with our work. If anything else comes up just give us a call.

jayjsy
jayjsy

Eavestroph replacement

Travis and his work partner were professional, friendly, and did quality work. I recommend them and Richview windows and eaves to anyone that wants good work done to their homes. Thanks for a great experience! A+++

Hello Jason,

It was not easy installing that one section of eavestrough almost 55 feet long but we got it done. We are very happy with the job we did for you, no more leaks no more downspout clogging and no more eaves cleaning because we installed the leaf guards for you. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

rodionov.michael
rodionov.michael

Eavestrough installation, Window Cleaning

Trevor works with outmost care, and detail. He simply wont stop until you are completely satisfied. I highly reccomend him for your outdoor work.

Hello Mike,

Thank you for this amazing review. The job we did for you was not easy. We did it with upmost care. The waterproof deck you have is amazing we had to install u-trough underneath the deck x2 sections with custume straps and a round downspout. The other section of the deck was done with k-trough and a u-trough with custume plumbing drains as downspouts also we had to cut a 3.5 inch radius whole for the water to exit that's coming down the stairs from the deck. We usually don't get requests like these it was the first one so far. I'm very happy that your happy with the work we did for you.

All the best!

Peter S.
Peter S.

Clean exterior siding and windows

Very professional and prompt service! Prices were reasonable and the job was well done.
Highly recommended!

Hello PETER,

Thank you for having us to do the power washing for you. We love power washing and we take pride restoring and making everything look brand new again.

ryan
ryan

Roof metal work

Great urgency to get to our location and help us. Originally we had to cancel, but called them back and they had no issues.

Hello Ryan,

I'm glad that you had us come to do the work even though you had canceled and called us the next day to do the job. I was in the area when you had called and we were glad that your happy with the job.

juliefirestone
juliefirestone

Clearing eavestroughs

They responded quickly and performed the work very well and gave very good advice. Would definitely use them again

Hello Julie,

Flat roof scuppers are the hardest to unclog respectably if you don't have access to the drain itself. We are glad that we were able to help.

Eve
Eve

Replace missing shingles from wind storm

Trevor to the rescue! The Toronto major wind storm on May 4, 2018 blew off a shingle on my house and multiple shingles off the neighbours houses. My neighbours and I called over 20 roofing companies but they were too busy or their voice mail was full. I was getting desperate because rain was in the forecast. I remembered when Trevor changed my eavestrough last year that he mentioned that he also does roofing. I called him and he answered the phone. He said that he was very busy because of the storm but he will make every effort to come the next day to fix my roof. I texted him the info, he kept in touch with me in regards to when he would call and when he would be arriving. He did an amazing job to my house and my neighbours and always attention to fine details. Thank you so much Trevor!

Hello Eve,

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review. Since the windstorm we were overwhelmed with all the roof repairs we had to do. We are glad that we came as soon as possible and prevented any leaks come into the home just before the rain.

deolinda.santos
deolinda.santos

Snow removal

They are always able to remove the snow before we open I never had an issue with them coming late they’ve always kept their promise which is excellent They do a great job all the time!

Hello Linda,

We are glad that your happy with our snow removal service. We always do our best to get to everybody in a timely fashion. Sometimes we are faster than other times which all depends on traffic and snow accumulation. We watch the radar which is most accurate when it comes to start time. Thank you for leaving this awesome review, it means a lot to us.

Trevor

More about Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

We see our customers more than once a year because we provide all year long maintenance service starting from maintaining the windows and eavestroughs during the spring and fall. During the winter months we plow. We strive to establish and build long-term relationships with our customers that‘s why we take pride in ourselves on providing friendly, reliable service all year long.

Here at Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc. we take pride on providing the best possible window and eavestrough clean.

Our window clean includes washing frames, sills & scraping.

Our eavestrough clean includes the following:

1. Clean all levels of eaves including the garage.

2. Snake the downspouts, flush them with water and if the downspouts are really clogged we take the downspouts apart.

3. Includes removal of cages, full eavestrough and downspout inspection for any repairs .

4. Does not include removal of screens (leaf gourds)

5. We also provide pictures and videos of our eavestrough clean upon customer request.

If we see any repairs that need to take place while we clean the eavestrough we notify our customer right away with pictures and videos and hereafter we leave a service recommendation inside the mailbox.

Richview alternative services available: