Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

39 Richview Rd Toronto ON M9A 4M7
Trevor from Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.
Owner/Manager
Trevor Vukovic [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

danicat

They cleaned my windows and eaves as well they removed the Xmas lights and installed new LED bulbs since they were already up there they were more than happy to provide the additional service
They did a fantastic job . They are very professional and I will be using them again . I am very happy to provide them with this review it is well deserved .

Greg Bender from Toronto

With an old house, it's never a simple job. Richview made it easier for me notwithstanding the fact that the entire roof needed to be replaced. Then the chimney needed to come down as well because it would not accept the flashing anchors as it was also too old.

Kyle and Trevor were great and I would highly recommend them. I will continue to use them for anything else I need to do.

andre of ave'n dav

we hired trevor and his company to wash our windows and clean our eaves.
trevor and his helper were personable and responsive to our needs.
we have used other companies before but the work has never been done so well.
we got an extra bonus in that they identified and, at no cost, tightened up some eaves that had loosened up over the years.
its a pleasure looking out through our crystal clear windows again.
the rain water is flowing unimpeded down our spouts.
we appreciated the dedication to doing a good job demonstrated by this crew.

Phyllis Gordon in Toronto

I had used Richview for my eaves and been totally satisfied with their work. Then, I was listing my house for sale and getting the exterior woodwork painted within tight timeframes. The painter I had couldn't continue for personal reasons and I couldn't find another painter to complete the job. Then I called Kyle of Richview, knowing he had a high ladder and was generally super competent in what he does. He willingly game to my rescue after a long day of work to complete the painting job for me. I am really impressed by Kyle's energy, skill and interest in providing excellent customer service.

Customer f.

Responded to my request in a timely fashion and completed the job with a strong sense of professionalism. Would definitely recommend.

sonia C.
1 review Caledon, ON

Fantastic job! Windows were cleaned inside and out. Thank you thank you thank you. Highly recommended

Silvia

Trevor went above and beyond the call of duty to replace two of my leaking downspout elbows during the rain storm that began on May 4th. He initially caulked the leaks, but then it began to rain so there wasn't enough drying time. I called Trevor to tell him that the leaks persisted and he returned almost immediately to replace the elbows...and he did the job while it was raining...how is that for service! I would definitely recommend Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc. to anyone who truly values "customer service" and good work. I am so impressed with Trevor and his work that I plan to get a quote from him to replace the entire water management system (i.e., fascia, soffit, eaves and downspouts). Thanks Trevor for great service with a smile :-)

EtobicokeHomeOwner

I was very pleased with the window washing of my 3 storey townhouse completed by Kyle and the power washing of my deck, porch, and driveway completed by Trevor. The windows were gleaming and the deck looked like new! Reasonable prices and very friendly guys!

Job Price

I asked Kyle, Richview's owner, to assess some problems I was having with downspouts that weren't working properly and a longstanding problem with a leaky kitchen window. He quickly figured out what the problems were and gave me different options to solve them. Most importantly, he suggested some creative ways to save money on the repairs.
After the work was done, everything was quickly cleaned up.
Following completion of the job, Kyle came back to my home after a heavy rainfall to make sure that everything was working the way it should be.
All this, plus his use of modern technology (texting to keep in contact with me and e-transfer for payment, both of which are hugely rare for any contractors I've death with) made everything go smoothly. I will definitely use Kyle and his team for other work that needs to be done and would give him an all-star rating.
Upper Beach home owner

Cathy in Toronto

I contacted Richview to do window and eaves trough cleaning for my mother's house as we had used them for snow removal this past winter. They were able to come within a couple of days and did a great job! I wasn't able to be there, so Kyle kept me apprised of a few issues by phone and was extremely professional and polite to deal with. They left everything clean and spotless and we are very pleased. Would highly recommend.

Hello Cathy,

We are glad that your overall happy with the seasonal service that we had provided for you. We want to thank you for taking the time to write a review, and we look forward to the next service that we will provide for you. Thank you, much appreciated on all the feedback.

Regards,
Trevor

More about Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

We see our customers more than once a year because we provide all year long maintenance service starting from maintaining the windows and eavestroughs during the spring and fall. During the winter months we plow. We strive to establish and build long-term relationships with our customers that‘s why we take pride in ourselves on providing friendly, reliable service all year long.

Here at Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc. we take pride on providing the best possible window and eavestrough clean.

Our window clean includes washing frames, sills & scraping.

Our eavestrough clean includes the following:

1. Clean all levels of eaves including the garage.

2. Snake the downspouts, flush them with water and if the downspouts are really clogged we take the downspouts apart.

3. Includes removal of cages, full eavestrough and downspout inspection for any repairs .

4. Does not include removal of screens (leaf gourds)

5. We also provide pictures and videos of our eavestrough clean upon customer request.

If we see any repairs that need to take place while we clean the eavestrough we notify our customer right away with pictures and videos and hereafter we leave a service recommendation inside the mailbox.

Richview alternative services available: