Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
39 Richview Rd Toronto ON M9A 4M7
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

Richview did an outstanding job installing our roof heating cables...what was even more impressive is that even a year after installing, they returned to make a slight adjustment. Arrived when they said they would, and got the job done. there is no other company we would call to clean our windows and eaves, or to address roofing issues.

Hello,

Heater cables are tricky to install. Feeding it through the downspouts and eavestrough and than about 1-2 feet onto the roof line, as well as, the valleys where most of the snow accumulates and sits. There is a special way to install them the right way so you get the full performance out of the heater cables. We even unclogged a downspout that another company did not do at no extra cost. We are glad that your happy with us, and don't forget to call us in the spring for a partial eaves clean, and a window clean.

Merry Christmas

Trevor

Great customer service. Professional. Honest. Reliable. I would highly recommend this company.

Kyle responded right away when we told them him we had a leak in our basement after a heavy rainfall. Provided us with great recommendations and timely service.

Hello,

Thank you kindly for the review we really appreciate it. We try our best and hopefully you will call us in the spring for a window clean.

Merry Christmas

Shawn from Toronto

Very impressed with the service provided by Trevor. From the moment I filled in the online form to the follow-up after the service was complete it was top notch. Trevor was quick to respond to my request for an eavestrough cleaning of my dad's place and provide a quote (even though it is already the first week of December) but it was a last minute job I needed done. I wasn't able to meet them there when they performed the work but they had done an excellent job when I stopped by later. All the waste from the eaves were neatly bagged and all the eaves looked nice and clean. Invoice was left and was able to easily pay by e-transfer. Will definitely use them again and will gladly recommend them to anyone who asks. Professional and courteous through the whole process. Wish every company could be this awesome to deal with. Great job guys and thanks again!

Hello Shawn,

We are glad that we were able to help you out with the eaves clean just the day before the temperature was to drop below zero. We are really happy that you are satisfied with the service we had provided. We are looking forward to working with you again. Thank you

All the best,

jwagman

Outstanding customer service. Did a great job and delivered bob all fronts and promises. They were very easy to deal with.

We would like to thank you for leaving us with a review. We try our best to make everybody happy, it is hard to do but we always go the xtra mile.

All the best,
Trevor

This is the best and very reliable company I have come across. I have had their services for the last two years. My house is a very difficult house to service due to location and the landscaping. I have had my eavestroughs cleaned and leaf guard installed. They came back to repair a leak as well. Trevor and Kyle will make it work. he will return calls always. Seldom he get delayed due to delay in other jobs but he will inform you

Hello,

Thank you very much for posting this great review, we really appreciate it. We would also thank you for being patient with us just due to the fact that it is fall season, and it's our busiest time of the year. We had co-ordinated the job and got it done in one day just before the snow that's about to come sometime next week. We are also happy that we eliminated annual Eavestrough cleans for you because your house is one of the hardest homes that we ever serviced for an Eavestrough clean. I would say by far top 5 hardest homes that we had ever serviced since we opened the business.

Trevor & Kyle

joe in Vaughan

Hello
My name is Joseph at 86 Colleen str Thornhill
I have a big misfortune to hire Kyle to replace a small
gutter at my roof. I got 5year guaranti on job.
In 2 days came the rain and it leak badly.
Since october 20 2017 I am calling every second day ask to fix leak
Every time Kyle promise to came in 2 days or next week and
nothing happen .
This contractor newer return calls or messages
Never keep promise,anyone who want to deal with him making a bad
choice.
Not recommend to anybody. Big problem.
For details call 9058819750.

Hello Joseph,

We tried our best to come as soon as possible to resolve the issue with leaking corner. When you had called we specifically told you that we would come and resolve the leak for you. We never had set a date with you to resolve the issue and we specifically told you that we would come as soon as possible, and that we had you on our list. We had told you to be patient because this is our busiest time of the year, the fall season when all the leaves fall down. However the job was completed this past Sunday and before you had written up this review and gave us a zero, you could have at least read all of our reviews, as well as mentioned that we replaced about 25 feet of Eavestrough and reconnected the existing downspout to the new Eavestrough and fixed the fascia flashing and the soffit where the squirrel was coming into the addict at free of charge because we tried to be good Samaritans especially to elderly people that are retired like yourself. After the materials and the couple of hours we spent getting the materials and doing the installation we had profited about a $100 on the job. We think it's very unfair from you to give us a rating of a zero after all the time spent and fixing the soffit/fascia issue at no cost. Regardless, we are here for you don't hesitate to call us, we always come back to resolve any issues with the work at hand, it just took us longer than expected and we do apologize for the wait.

Sincerely,

Judy

Did a great job and showed photos.. Courteous workman. Could improve a bit on communication of arrival time to perform the work but overall very good. Work seemed thorough and professional.. would recommend to others..

Hello Judy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a review. Yes we were late for our appointment due to the emergency that we had with another Customer. She was having a flood in the basement so it took us longer than expected. We should have let you know ahead of time but this time we had our hands full, it's not like us to be late. However, we try our best but sometimes it's hard to time jobs especially when your dealing with a flash emergency.

Maria
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kyle and Trevor did an amazing job with eaves trough cleaning and installing leaf guards on my rental home in Hamilton. They were very quick in responding to my quote and getting the job done within days. They are very reliable and professional. I would definitely recommend their services. Maria

Hello Maria,

The Eavestrough's at your home were not that accessible their were some tight spots for us to get to the Eavestrough with the ladders due to the homes being so close together. You made the right choice of getting the leaf guards installed. You don't need to worry about having them cleaned again and your Eavestrough's are protected from ice damage. Thank you for hiring us to do this job for you.

Regards,
Trevor

They answered my call directly, and responded quickly. They gave me excellent advice about my eaves, and the work was tidy and thorough. I will definitely use them again, and would happily recommend them to my neighbours.

Thank you for this kind review. We try our best to give our customers cost effective solutions before we get into replacing. Why spend xtra when we can fix the Eavestrough's.

Regards,
Trevor

My weekend projects was to install smart screen on my eavastrough but when I got up on the ladder, I can see how it was difficult for me as I am afraid of heights. I went to home stars and I looked up a contractor to finish what I started. The first contractor that came up was Ricrview and when I called Kyle he told me that he can start on Saturday. It was Saturday morning around 9:00 AM when he rang my doorbell, I cannot have been more pleased with his presence he was a true professional contractor. Once the job was finished I walked around my property and I couldn't believe how clean it was knowing how much dirt was in my eavastrough there is no sign of any mass around my property. I have to say that Kyle was the best contractor I have ever dealt with and highly recommend to anybody that is looking for a good honest contractor.

Thank you George it was our pleasure and wish you all the best.

More about Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc.

We see our customers more than once a year because we provide all year long maintenance service starting from maintaining the windows and eavestroughs during the spring and fall. During the winter months we plow. We strive to establish and build long-term relationships with our customers that‘s why we take pride in ourselves on providing friendly, reliable service all year long.

Here at Richview Windows & Eaves Cleaning Inc. we take pride on providing the best possible window and eavestrough clean.

Our window clean includes washing frames, sills & scraping.

Our eavestrough clean includes the following:

1. Clean all levels of eaves including the garage.

2. Snake the downspouts, flush them with water and if the downspouts are really clogged we take the downspouts apart.

3. Includes removal of cages, full eavestrough and downspout inspection for any repairs .

4. Does not include removal of screens (leaf gourds)

5. We also provide pictures and videos of our eavestrough clean upon customer request.

If we see any repairs that need to take place while we clean the eavestrough we notify our customer right away with pictures and videos and hereafter we leave a service recommendation inside the mailbox.

Richview alternative services available: