MaidPro Edmonton

Reviews for MaidPro Edmonton

Abby R.
Abby R.

Weekly House Cleaning

MaidPro does an excellent job cleaning my house on a weekly basis. The cleaners are efficient and very friendly. They are even good with my pets which is very important to us as well.
Keep up the good work MaidPro and happy we found your company

Thank You Abby for your online review of MaidPro Edmonton for your house cleaning services we greatly appreciate it.

Private User reviews Grande Prairie, AB

Housecleaning Service to make me happy.

Always good, prompt and cheerful but today Sarah and Kyla outdid themselves. Recommend to anyone who is interested in keeping a clean house. The service leaves me free to do the things I want to do like spend time with the grandkids.

Hello, thank you for your review of MaidPro's house cleaning services. Our PRO's take great pride in there work.
Happy we can free you up for those precious times with the grandkids as they do grow up fast..

Monthly cleaning service

After contemplating for years about getting a cleaning service, I'd like to say that I am very happy with the cleaning job that is being done monthly at my house.

Thank you for your review of MaidPro Edmonton's house cleaning services. It's greatly appreciated and our pleasure to help keep you home cleaned each month

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Housecleaning every two weeks

I needed some help at a short notice and maidpro sent Denika who was a great help to me. I appreciated how thorough she was and so nice to me.

Thank You for the feed back on your bi-weekly house cleaning service. Happy to take the stress away of house cleaning for you. Will pass this feedback to our PRO Denika. She will be happy hear.

Michael in Saint Albert
Michael in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Monthly Cleaning Services

The professionals from Maid Pro are always on time, curious and do a great job cleaning, organizing the house and respecting our requests. I would highly recommend Maid Pro for those busy professionals or those who can't physically do their own house hold cleaning.

Thank You Michael for your feedback and the kind words on your house cleaning of your home. Greatly appreciated, and will pass this along to our PROs as well.

Highly recommended

Jenn did an absolutely amazing job! My wife is quite particular, and she was extremely impressed. Definitely will recommend to friends and family and will use again in the near future.

Thank You for the review of your house cleaning services. Greatly appreciated and will pass this along to Jenn as well. She will be pleased to hear how she did.

Jacquelyn in Toronto
Jacquelyn in Toronto

house cleaning

Chelsey did a fantastic job cleaning today! As she always does - it's sparkling! I always look forward to coming home on "clean day". Thank you so much Chelsey!!! Awesome.

Thank You Jacquelyn for the house cleaning feedback. Our PRO's take great pride in there cleans to give you a sparkling clean home. Chelsey will be happy to hear this feedback

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Excellent & Friendly Cleaners in Edmonton

MaidPro Edmonton
(780) 669-4879
Edmonton
AB
T5S 2P1

I have Claire & Dianne come the most often. It's been a pleasure getting to know them. They do an excellent job, best by far, they go out of their way to do that little extra because of my problems with my back. They work so hard, it's amazing how quick they are. I am so very impressed with them, I wished they were the only ones coming. I would actually change my schedule so they could come in to do the work. Please I hope you could give them a nice and generous bonus each, they really have earned it, we stay because if them. Please let them know I sent in a note if you can, they really are great!
Thanks,
Jane Stafford

Thank You for the feed back Jane on your house cleaning. Our PRO's take great pride in there work. We always share feed back with our staff.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Cleaning by Maidpro Annika!

We absolutely love Annika and coming home to the cleanest condo every 4 weeks! My husband are both professionals and lead busy lives and the last thing we want to do is clean our condo. We leave this to the professionals and it's the best money spent! Keep up the amazing work Annika - we just adore you!

Thank You for the kind words and will pass this onto Annika. We love can take the stress way of worrying about your house cleaning and enjoy your time when not working.

More about MaidPro Edmonton

MaidPro is Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St.Albert and Spruce Grove's premier professional house cleaning and maid service. Our staff are background checked, bonded, follow a 49-pt checklist and use only professional grade products to ensure everything is done right, on time, every time. No contracts, and every clean is backed with a 24 hour re-clean guarantee.