Yonge Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Yonge Painting

G.V.
G.V.

pained interior and exterior of our house

Our call was answered immediately, the estimate provided in a timely manner, the work was carried out efficiently and completed on time. The quality of the work was excellent. Very pleased and highly recommended.

Ali1349
Ali1349

Painting basement

Yonge painting painted my basement.they did a perfect job to my walls, walls had damage they fix it I didnt expect that. I am very happy with thier job.

ayda.bahrami
ayda.bahrami
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painted the basement apartment.

The painters came on time everday and left in the evening. No other jobs were done in conjunction with mine so the painting was finished promptly after three days. Their work was very clean and detail oriented, and the cost was very reasonable. The painters were very professional and polite. I was very satisfied with the job and would gladly use their services again as well as recommended them to family and friends.

khamidzadeh
khamidzadeh

painting the inetrior

I would like to compliment this company for the excellent work they did last week. The professionalism and ability to complete the job quickly exceeded my expectation. Such a commitment to great service is to be commended. Thank you again.

George K.
George K.

Home addition.

Quality workmanship throughout (including product and materials) at a reasonable price. One thing that sets Yonge painting apart is they DID what they said they were going to do ... on TIME! My wife was very pleased!!

medibafi
medibafi
0 reviews , ON

Kitchen renovation

Good and professional job on the right timing and cost. They met our desired expectation all.

Anthony C.
Anthony C.

Condo painting

I highly recommend Yonge Painting company. Very professional guys, knowledgeable and friendly. They painted my townhouse (1950 sq. ft) and stained/varnished my new staircase. The paint job looks great, the house looks like new. Thanks Yonge painters 10/10 ))

Dave
Dave

Painting whole house

Young painting did an exquisite job painting my house before I moved in. Not only did they finish the painting on time for me and my family to move in the house was spotless and very clean. I very much appreciate their service and would definitely recommend to others.

More about Yonge Painting

*SUMMER DISCOUNT - 10% OFF when you mention our HomeStars profile. Offer valid until end of August. * Yonge Painting we pride ourselves in the quality of our work and committed to making sure that each of our jobs is completed on time. Within budget and exceeds your expectation. We ...