Hatten Masonry

Lukedevinmoyer
Lukedevinmoyer
1 review Oshawa, ON

Structural

Danny was there with the full quote within a day and was done within 2 days. The house wouldn't of closed without him!

Thank you for the review Luke. I'm glad the sale went as planned

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Brick Repair

I called Dan regarding brick repair. I had called others before but either didn't answer or never called back. Dan called back and was on time for our meeting at the property. I felt he was knowledgeable and answered my questions. He gave me a quote on the spot. He finished the job within the time frame and left the place clean. I have his business card now and I'll will not hesitate to call him if there is any work needed in the future.

Thanks for the great review!

Mario R.
Mario R.

Replace brick window sills

We called Dan to replace the sills in the back of our house. He did such an amazing job that we called him back to do the front of our house! We will now be calling him in the spring to redo our front entrance and walk way. If you are in need of any masonry work, we definitely recommend calling Hatten Masonry.

Thank You for the review and I look forward to the next project with you guys!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Masonry and Brickwork

It was a small job. We tried sever al companies, some would come out and some would not even show up to appointments. Those who did either would not send me an estimate or wouldsimply say the job was too small. Dan was very thoughtful, careful, and knowledgeable. He met me on site and I received a very fair quote within a day. The job was booked and completed well within the time frame I required. Highly recommend and I would definitely call him again.

DaveO in Toronto
DaveO in Toronto

Cracked mortar repair

Great work showed up ontime, matched mortar colour perfect, cleaned up all work and did an all around professional job at a reasonable price, couldnt ask for more very highly recommend

I'm glad your happy with our work Dave. Thank you for the review!

Mary in Oshawa
Mary in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Masonry Repairs

My husband and I needed some masonry work done and called a few places for quotes. Daniel and his team came in at a reasonable price. We are very pleased with the quality and calibre of his work. Daniel promised us a start date and a completion date. He was on time for both. He is very hard working and has an easy going personality. He strives for perfection which we like. I can with great ease recommend his services.

Daniel is a professional and knows what he's doing. I like that fact that in order to meet his completion date he even worked through his weekend (which he is normally off). This company is headed in the right direction. Integrity is very important to us...and Daniel has it. He even had to come and do a separate job for us because the contractor we had hired previously did a hideous job of parging our cement stairs. They did not have a clue how to do the project and was not forth coming with that particular detail. Within less then a month...it was falling apart.

Daniel did a great job. We are so happy with the results. So it's with great pleasure that I write this review for Daniel. Masonry repairs can be a very messy job, but I like how neat and tidy Daniel worked. Our place was left in a clean and orderly state.

Thank you Daniel we will certainly use your services again. It was a pleasure working with you. You made the process easy & smooth. I know you will do really well. Keep up the great work. All the best to you!!!

Mary

Thank You Mary for the awesome review and your kind words. I look forward to future projects with you guys!

J Edgar in Oshawa
J Edgar in Oshawa

brick repair

Dan and his crew did some brick reconstruction on our home this spring. We are extremely happy with the results. He explained why the bricks deteriorated and corrected the problem so that it doesn't happen again. We found him to be reasonable, very professional and a pleasure to deal with. We would definitely recommend him and actually already have to neighbours as this is a common problem in our subdivision.

Thank you for the great review Jim! It was a pleasure working on your place.

Eileen from Toronto
Eileen from Toronto
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Chimney removal

I found Dan on Homestars after discovering my chimney had several large cracks in it. We agreed that since the chimney wasn't in use any more, it would be best to just remove it. He provided a reasonable quote for the removal of the chimney and repair of the siding and roof. He was on site within the week and completed the job quickly and professionally. I'm very happy with the results and would recommend his services to anyone.

Thank you Eileen!

Gabe in Vaughan
Gabe in Vaughan

Parging

Daniel offers a quick and reliable service. He stuck to the timeline we discussed with no delays. The parging really changed the look of the home. Contact Hatter Masonry for honest, fast and quality work.

Thanks for the review Gabe

More about Hatten Masonry

Masonry Renovation Restoration, Specializing in chimneys, stone work, brick repairs, tuck pointing, flagstone, basement waterproofing, and concrete.