Hatten Masonry

Reviews for Hatten Masonry

Rich i.
Rich i.
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Parging on exterior of the house

I had some loose masonry on the side of my house, underneath my Kitchen window. I had been experiencing a cold draft under my sink. Dan and his crew pulled the old cement layer away to reveal a hollow in the brickwork, that was probably left that way when some venting pipes were put in, by the previous owner? The hole was filled in. And a new layer of parging was done over top of it. The look is now smooth and professional. And I feel like my Kitchen, is a little less drafty. Would recommend them to others, if asked..

Thanks for taking the time to write this review Rich!

RonW
RonW
1 review Ajax, ON

Concrete repair to door steps and pillars

Base of all door ways were crumbling away. They come and repaired all 4 of them and repaired the footings on my garage doors
And it looks great.

Thanks for the review Ron!

jlgarnett
jlgarnett
1 review Pickering, ON

Waterproofing, parging and chimney repair

Great to deal with from start to finish. Dan took the time to answer all my questions and explained in detail the work that would take place. The crew arrived as scheduled and the work completed within a week as promised. The site was left tidy each day and cleaned thoroughly upon completion. The crew was easy to deal with and answered any questions I had as the work progressed. I wouldn't hesitate to use Hatten Masonry again, or to recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you for the review. I am so glad we were able to help!

rpsind
rpsind

Front Steps

Dan and crew did a great job! Highly recommended for various stone and cement work.

Thanks so much for the review! I look forward to our next project!

Craig L.
Craig L.

Chimney Removal

Was referred to Hatten Masonry by an associate. They were able to come promptly and executed the job without issue and as discussed. The work was done properly with no disruption to the tenant (business) I have at the property. The quote was accurate and fair. I would recommend Hatten Masonry in the future.

Thank you Craig!

duckiesquilting
duckiesquilting
1 review Oshawa, ON

Tate down and rebuild of front porch

These guys went above and beyond when fixing my awful front step. So so happy we found them. Trustworthy and super knowledgeable.

Thank you for the review. We really enjoyed tackling your unique project!

Victor from Courtice
Victor from Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Chimney Repair

This company is reliable and very professional. They arrived on time and were ready to start working. After they completed the job they cleaned the area and took away all debris. I am satisfied with the work done and will recommend the company to anyone interested in getting this type of repair done.

Thank You very much Victor!

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Chimney partial removal.

Dan did an excellent job. Told me what he needed to do the work and then did it during the day while I was at work. He took pictures for me of the final product so that I didn't have to go up to the roof. Overall it was very convenient and quality was great.

Thanks for the review Eric! It is much appreciated

Drew
Drew

Foundation repair and parging

I needed some foundation and pargin repaired. Dan and his team were very efficient and friendly. The work was very well done. I would highly recommend Hatten Masonry.

Thanks so much for the review Drew!

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Chimney repair

Hatten Masonry
289-314-4113
Oshawa
L1G 1H3

Extremely satisfied with the work. Great communication throughout. Price was a quoted. Work took place as scheduled and completed on time. Job site was clean afterwards. Dan and crew worked hard and the chimney looks great. I highly recommend them. Thanks Cathy

Thanks so much Cathy!

More about Hatten Masonry

Masonry Renovation Restoration, Specializing in chimneys, stone work, brick repairs, tuck pointing, flagstone, basement waterproofing, and concrete.