Masonry & Bricklaying

Reviews for Hatten Masonry

Warren H.
Warren H.
10 reviews Whitby, ON

Lots of tuckpointing and re-brick the entire front of double garage

Dan and his team are great. They arrive on time and work hard throughout the day. They keep things clean and tidy when they are done each day. I had several areas around the house that had cracks in the mortar and even a couple bricks. They were able to tuck-point all these locations. The color of the new mortar still does not match, but I expect it will as it ages further. The brick work they did around my front double car garage is a show stopper. I get at least 3-4 people a month asking who did the work. These guys are trusted professionals and their work shows this.

Thank You Warren! It was a pleasure working on your home. I am glad you are enjoying your new stone work.

Sam
Sam
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Window sill brick replacement and chimney

If you’re looking for an honest and trustworthy company; look no further. From the 1st interaction with Dan, I felt that I had found the right company to replace the crumbling brick from our window sill and chimney. Dan was extremely professional and arrived to start the job on the promised date. Dan and his crew (Ryan and Chris) were perfectionist and completed the work in a few days. Every night they’d clean and tidy up the work area. You wouldn’t even know work was being done as no trace of debris was ever left behind. The finished work was incredible and we are extremely satisfied with everything. I would recommend Hatten Masonry for anyone looking for professional Mason.

Thank you Sam! We really appreciated your hospitality while we were on site.

HappyCustomer in Markham
HappyCustomer in Markham

Foundation Repair, Parging and Brick Work

They repaired the foundation of an indoor pool enclosure, repaired crumbling bricks and did parging of damaged concrete. We are very happy with their work which was excellent. They started on time and did exactly what they said they would for the price they quoted. They were clean, courteous and did more than expected. We would highly recommend them.

Thanks so much for the great review. I am glad you are a happy customer!!

Varsha
Varsha

Brick wall/window sill replacement and tuck pointing

Dan and his crew did an amazing job. Initially, the new bricks were not of the right shade to blend well with the existing bricks so Dan provided some alternatives for me to consider. He was patient enough to answer all my questions that allowed me to make the right decision. In the end, the work was professionally done and to my satisfaction. I would recommend this company to anyone needing to get masonry work done at a reasonable price.

Thank You so much for this review Varsha. I am very happy we were able to work together to find the right solution!

DRobbie in Whitby
DRobbie in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Chimney rebuild

Excellent workmanship, very professional. I would recommend him to everyone if you need brickwork done! Took our old chimney down and replaced with the new brick and you can hardly tell the difference except there are no holes in our walls anymore!!

Thank You very much!

Allen in Toronto
Allen in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Chimney Replacement

I saw the work Dan did down the street and asked him to replace the 30 year old chimney on my house. When you see the guys work, it's like watching a well oiled hockey team on the ice. They are professional and expect at what they do. Very impressive. Strong recommendation.

Thank you Allen for the great review!

B. Walker from Pickering
B. Walker from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Crack in Brick Wall and Parging

I hired Hatten Masonary to fix a rather long crack in my brickwork on the side of my house which also required some brick replacement and also needed to Parge under the stoop near the front door.

Dan was super responsive. He was able to do the work sooner than scheduled. His team arrived and completed the job very professionally. The workmanship was awesome and I can barely detect where the crack was.

I would have no hesitation to recommend Hatten Masonary to anyone

Bill W
Pickering

Thanks so much Bill! It's great to her the feedback.

T Courtney
T Courtney
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Excellent work by Dan and crew

Contacted Dan about chimney repair and he was quick to respond back with a quote. Communications between Dan and I were excellent. I was very happy how they left things and cleaned everything up. Would highly recommend Dan and his crew.

Thanks for the great review Tanja!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Parging, concrete steps and driveway repairs

The men arrived on time and were courteous and professional. The work was top quality and we are very happy that we hired Hatten Masonry.
They lived up to the ratings previously given them and this was why we went with them. We were not dissapointed.

Tom, Oshawa

Thanks so much for the review Tom!
289-314-4113

Chimney tear down and rebuild

From initial contact to completion, Dan and his crew were prompt, courteous and professional. From the initial estimate to final cleanup and goodbye, the crew were very neat and very mindful of surroundings, landscapes, and driveway cleanup. Very thorough and they were spot on WRT initial estimate dependent on the condition of lower row bricks from roofline upward, etc. Brick selection was so close to original, it is difficult to notice the old and new brick delineation. Well done! Absolutely no hesitation to recommend their service to anyone in the Durham Region! Thanks Dan and team!

Thank so much for the review! We really appreciate the feedback.

More about Hatten Masonry

A Family Owned Masonry Company With Years of Experience
Hatten Masonry strives to be the best in terms of quality of work and overall customer satisfaction. Each job is closely managed and executed in a timely manner to ensure a high quality end result that stays on time and on budget. Our highly skilled masons can deliver on any masonry project from repairs to new construction.

Masonry Renovation Restoration, Specializing in chimneys, stone work, brick repairs, tuck pointing, flagstone, basement waterproofing, and concrete.