Masonry & Bricklaying

Reviews for Hatten Masonry

KarenA
KarenA
1 review Oshawa, ON

Brick repair at front stair

Very satisfied with the work as well as the level of communication leading up to and during the project. I have already planned my next project with Hatten Masonry, I would definitely recommend them!

Thank You very much Karen. I look forward to coming back in the weeks ahead!

LBerri
LBerri
3 reviews Peterborough, ON

Completely Satisfied

Emailed quickly - and kept us updated on date/time they would do the work (weather/rain caused some delays so they were proactive in rescheduling). Showed up on time and performed good quality of work. I would call Dan again for our home brick work/repair needs. We are very pleased.

Thank You very much for the review!

Suzanne from Oshawa
Suzanne from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Porch and stairs faced with stone

As you can see from the pics, my concrete porch was in woeful shape. I solicited quotes from several different masons (a few of whom had estimators and multiple crews - and much higher quotes).
I chose Dan based on his quote, the leanness of his operation, and his sympatico nature.

I am delighted with the result (part of an ongoing refurbishment of the front of the house - so forgive me my pilasters!). I would not hesitate to recommend Dan to anyone seeking quality work and I look forward to having him back to do more work on my house.

Thanks so much for the review Suzanne. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product once the rest of the work on the front is complete!

Jeanette
Jeanette

Repair to chimney

They were accurate with their estimate. Arrived on time and explained the procedure and time to complete the work. Clean up was thorough and the end result good. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly. You couldn't ask for a better contractor.

Thanks Jeanette for a great review and thanks for your hospitality while we were working on your project!

Lou in Toronto
Lou in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Chimney Repair

I hired Hatten Masonry to replace a broken flue tile. Dan was quick in getting back to me with a quote and available date. The job was finished in one day. The team doing the work were friendly and efficient, and did an excellent clean up after completion.
I would recommend Hatten Masonry and would hire them for for future masonry needs.

Thanks Lou!

A & B
A & B
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Rebuild pool heater chimney and cap.

Crumbling water damaged chimney was quickly and professionally rebuilt. They made sure that bricks matched the existing garage. Daniel quickly responded to emails. And the entire site was cleaned. Great job!

Thank for the review. We are glad we could help!

Boater Brent in Whitby
Boater Brent in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Chimney/foundation/porch repairs and brick re-pointing.

289-314-4113
Oshawa
L1G 1H3

After two years of trying to find a company to undertake the masonry repairs I needed done, I was fortunate to connect with Hatten Masonry.
Unlike some of the other contractors I attempted to connect with, Hatten Masonry showed up on time to review the project and followed up with a detailed estimate on the cost of the project along with highlighting potential for unknown issues which would only become apparent as the project was initiated. The company was straight forward in managing my expectations around the timing of starting the project and completed the project on budget and without surprises!

The work ethic of the company and quality of workmanship were superior. Additionally, the respect for my property demonstrated by the thorough clean up after project completion was most appreciated.

Thank you Hatten Masonry for undertaking this project. My family and I are extremely pleased with the finished product!

Thank You Brent!

DonM from Whitby
DonM from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Good work at a reasonable price

I needed some minor brick repair work done around some windows and after getting some quotes from this site (ranging from $500 to $2,500), I chose this company. They arrived on the scheduled date and did an excellent job. There are many good companies to choose from but their prices are all over the map....as you can see from the above price range, it pays to get more than one quote.

Thanks for the review Don!

DebbieB in Oshawa in Oshawa
DebbieB in Oshawa in Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Excellent Service and Workmanship

289-314-4113
Oshawa
L1G 1H3

Dan made a special accommodation to complete parging on my home so my landscaper could alter stairs and interlock at the side of my house.

They came on a Sunday and worked non-stop from 9am to 6pm to complete the work. They were so friendly and the quality of work is beautiful. It was a pleasure to have them here and I’m so thrilled with the quality of the work - they are clearly very skilled.

I look forward to Dan and his team coming to do the next phase of work to replace some disintegrated stone facing at the front of my house. I’ve been so pleased at the service experience so far - from the point Dan came to visit, to the quote, to the 1st phase of work.

Thanks so much Debbie for the kind words! We look forward to completing the second phase of your project!

dirckv in Pickering
dirckv in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Chimney “sill” repair

The cement sill on the top of our chimney was cracked allowing water into the chimney. I contacted Dan and sent him pictures of the problem. Dan said he could replace the sill and gave us a quote. He showed up promptly when he said he would, did the job and cleaned up any mess also mentioning that the bricks were in good shape with a picture of the work. We were quite satisfied with his work and would recommend him.

Thanks for the review Dirck!

More about Hatten Masonry

Masonry Renovation Restoration, Specializing in chimneys, stone work, brick repairs, tuck pointing, flagstone, basement waterproofing, and concrete.