Peak Glass

HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Burnaby  >  Peak Glass

Reviews for Peak Glass

Barbara2017
1 review Langley, BC

Peak Glass provided excellent customer service when I was looking for a custom glass company to use. Not only did I find them to have the speediest and most thorough estimates for me but they also had the most competitive prices. All other companies that I contacted where much slower at responding and also could not provide me with the install for weeks or months. Peak glass was able to send someone out right away to take measurements and I had my glass installed within a week and a half. I would highly recommend them to all of my friends and will definitely use them again for my next bathroom renovation.

Thank you Barbara. It was our pleasure working with you, and we look forward to the next project!

fionakay55
1 review New Westminster, BC

We'd had multiple initial quotes from other companies but when final quotes came in significantly higher than estimated after home visit, we were frustrated. I contacted Peak glass and they were quick and the most reasonable for our project. Final invoice came in just under estimated and project was done within a week or measurements. I was particularly impressed when their measurement guy made some design suggestions for the mirror that made an amazing difference - something no one else bothered to discuss with us. We are super pleased!

Thank you Fiona. We are so happy you like your new custom mirrors!

Tony
1 review Coquitlam, BC

We renovated out kitchen and decided to install painted glass as the backdrop for our main kitchen wall. The piece of glass measured 11 x 5 ft. Tyler came out and measured the area several times as he had to take into account various holes which had to be drilled into the glass before the tempering process. The holes were required for various cabinets, shelves and our range hood fan which had to be installed in front of the glass. Tyler ensured the paint color was exactly as we wanted it on the glass. The installation took a lot of patience and tireless effort as the area to work with was tight. We had a smaller piece of painted glass about 3 x 3 ft installed for our kitchen hutch. Again, measurements were made several times to accommodate a cut out for an electrical outlet. Both painted glass walls look great and Peak Glass did an awesome job getting it done as promised. We ended up having some 3 mm clear glass cut by Peak Glass for another hutch; again, the service and delivery was prompt and efficient. I would definitely recommend Peak Glass for any type of painted glass work or any glass requirements for that matter.

Thank you for this fantastic review Tony. Your project was certainly challenging, luckily we love a challenge! The end result was awesome, we are so happy you love it.

superspy23
1 review Langley, BC

My husband broke our front room window, I was able to use my smartphone and corresponded with Annette via email to get the job done. They were fast and efficient and had a wonderful experience! I'm a new mom and not having to drive around, was a huge help. The whole team was great the guys who installed the window were also awesome, they were friendly and fast. Which was great because I never know what kind of a day my baby would have! Thx guys

Thank you for the great review. We are always happy to help out

David
1 review Vancouver, BC

Tyler and Ray made precise measurements for 3 bathroom mirrors and a shower door, which was made more difficult due to uneven walls. They were able to successfully communicate all the issues to me and work out a plan for installation, which gave us what we wished for when other firms determined it wasn't possible. We got what we'd hoped for at a very reasonable price. Tyler and Ray were punctual, efficient and courteous and communicated every concern promptly. I wished I'd used them for other work, but they will be my first call for all glass work inside the home. I can highly recommend Peak Glass - all my dealings with everyone, including Annette in the office were clear, timely and trustworthy.

Thank you for the great review David! We will be very happy to help you with any future projects. From all of us here at Peak Glass, it was our pleasure working with you!

Susan S.
1 review Vancouver, BC

I needed a large 4'x9' living room window replaced as soon as possible. Peak glass was able to fulfill my request at a reasonable price in the shortest amount of time. I was very pleased with their service from the moment they took my order to the completion of the installation. I certainly would recommend them without hesitation.

SK in Vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

The seal of a glass pane was compromised with mold inside. Got a quote from Annette and measurement promptly. Kind enough to have the installation done on a Saturday. Installation went smoothly. A job well done.

Always happy to help, great working with you :)

Barbara
1 review Surrey, BC

We are extremely happy with the professionalism and workmanship of Peak Glass. They were quick to come and give us a quote, they gave a very well priced, comparable quote against other competitors and had it done in a week. Working with Annette at the office was a pleasure and the guys at the condo were helpful and efficient. This couldn't have been easier. Thank you!

Thank you Barbara. It was our pleasure working with you!

Tina  in
1 review Burnaby, BC

This is my first experience with Peak Glass and what can I say
OUTSTRANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WORKMANSHIP... When I spoke to Annette I knew immediately (after numerous calls to other suppliers) that this was the company that I wanted to work with in replacing my windows. Ray came to my home to give me a quote and then replaced the windows.. He was very experience and knew what he was doing, not to mention polite and patient with all my questions. I would recommend Peak Glass as they all have the experience and knowledge and certaianly was a pleasant to deal with from the moment I made the call to the completion of work. I would " strongly " recommend this company with no hesitation and I certainly will be using their services again..

Thank you Tina! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on this project.

1 review West Vancouver, BC

This is an amazing glass company. They replaced all of the paned glass as well as performing various smaller glass projects in our home. Everyone has been a delight to deal with from Annette in the office to Tyler the owner. They do excellent work at a reasonable price. They go above and beyond. We had some old brass handles that were extremely difficult to replace but with a lot of effort they were able to hunt some down. One of doors that they replaced the glass on wasn't closing properly--they noticed and fixed it! They are organized, extremely efficient, courteous and friendly. They are an A+ rated BBB company as well. We dealt with multiple trades during our recent extensive home renovation (including another glass company) and these guys rate among the few that are the very best. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Thank you Peak Glass!!! (and Home Stars for helping me find this company).

Thank you! Was our pleasure working with you!

More about Peak Glass

Peak Glass is a local glass shop focused on high quality work and great customer service. We use the latest in technology to maintain energy efficiency, and accuracy in glass replacement.