Peak Glass

Mirrors & Glass
HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Burnaby  >  Peak Glass
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Peak Glass

Susan S.
1 review Vancouver, BC

I needed a large 4'x9' living room window replaced as soon as possible. Peak glass was able to fulfill my request at a reasonable price in the shortest amount of time. I was very pleased with their service from the moment they took my order to the completion of the installation. I certainly would recommend them without hesitation.

SK in Vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

The seal of a glass pane was compromised with mold inside. Got a quote from Annette and measurement promptly. Kind enough to have the installation done on a Saturday. Installation went smoothly. A job well done.

Job Price

Always happy to help, great working with you :)

Barbara
1 review Surrey, BC

We are extremely happy with the professionalism and workmanship of Peak Glass. They were quick to come and give us a quote, they gave a very well priced, comparable quote against other competitors and had it done in a week. Working with Annette at the office was a pleasure and the guys at the condo were helpful and efficient. This couldn't have been easier. Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you Barbara. It was our pleasure working with you!

Tina  in
1 review Burnaby, BC

This is my first experience with Peak Glass and what can I say
OUTSTRANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WORKMANSHIP... When I spoke to Annette I knew immediately (after numerous calls to other suppliers) that this was the company that I wanted to work with in replacing my windows. Ray came to my home to give me a quote and then replaced the windows.. He was very experience and knew what he was doing, not to mention polite and patient with all my questions. I would recommend Peak Glass as they all have the experience and knowledge and certaianly was a pleasant to deal with from the moment I made the call to the completion of work. I would " strongly " recommend this company with no hesitation and I certainly will be using their services again..

Job Price

Thank you Tina! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on this project.

1 review West Vancouver, BC

This is an amazing glass company. They replaced all of the paned glass as well as performing various smaller glass projects in our home. Everyone has been a delight to deal with from Annette in the office to Tyler the owner. They do excellent work at a reasonable price. They go above and beyond. We had some old brass handles that were extremely difficult to replace but with a lot of effort they were able to hunt some down. One of doors that they replaced the glass on wasn't closing properly--they noticed and fixed it! They are organized, extremely efficient, courteous and friendly. They are an A+ rated BBB company as well. We dealt with multiple trades during our recent extensive home renovation (including another glass company) and these guys rate among the few that are the very best. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Thank you Peak Glass!!! (and Home Stars for helping me find this company).

Job Price

Thank you! Was our pleasure working with you!

1 review Langley, BC

My windows were broken by a vandal and once I called I had new ones installed within 2 days. Very happy with the windows. Great communication, excellent service. Great price as well. Will definitely recommend.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words! Was great working with you, happy we could help out :)

1 review Langley, BC

This is the second project with Tyler and the Peak Glass staff. Both projects went very smoothly, especially the new windows, this was a very difficult installation, but it was completed in a safe and professional manner. The results are fantastic, the windows are warm and look fantastic.
Very happy with all their work.
Thank you Team Peak Glass.
Dave and Murielle

Job Price

Thank you for the great review. It certainly was a more difficult project, luckily we like a challenge!

gperotav
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Tyler was very easy to work with and did a fine job on installing our new shower door, and 2 large custom cut bathroom mirrors. The turnaround for the glass and mirror production was very fast and efficient as was the actual installation. When his supplier made an error on one of the mirror specs, Tyler was quick to have it corrected with a new one, which we very much appreciated.
I recommend Peak Glass without hesitation, and plan to use them again for future projects.

Job Price

Thank you for the fantastic review! Was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to the next project

Heather in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We use Peak Glass at our strata and are very satisfied with the service, quality work and reasonable price. Peak recently installed glass panels in 4 existing wood doors at our church. They did a great job and so much cheaper than buying new doors. We are very satisfied.

Job Price

Thanks for the great feedback Heather, it's always a pleasure working with you :)

Michelle in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Thank you Peak Glass! Everything you did was very good. The windows looks very nice, you guys did a excellent job of quickly installing the windows and doing it very neatly.

Job Price

Thank you Michelle, your feedback is greatly appreciated

More about Peak Glass

Peak Glass is a local glass shop focused on high quality work and great customer service. We use the latest in technology to maintain energy efficiency, and accuracy in glass replacement.