Twintech Heating & Cooling

Pickering ON L1V 6W9

Twintech Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Twintech Heating & Cooling

2 reviews Pickering, ON

installation of new furnace and water heater tank

knowledgeable sales person, did not try to up-sell unneeded features,
and was easily contacted to ensure customer satisfaction.
Installation was expertly done by friendly guys, everything explained for use of the products. Old products were removed and returned to rental company as part of the service. Follow up call was received to check all was well. This is my second time using this company as I was fully satisfied with my previous air conditioning unit installation

0 reviews Courtice, ON

Twintech 10 Star Furnace Install

Twintech recently installed a new furnace for me. Bob did a great job assessing what I had and needed. All details well explained including the importance of proper sizing of furnace and the value of multi stage heating and the variable speed blower. As a nurse, indoor air quality is a high priority so the variable speed motor running continuous is so good. 24/7 air cleaning. Greg did a great job on install, attention to detail so appreciated. Already notice such an improved comfort and heat. Thank you Twintech! You come as advertised. I will recommend to anyone in need of heating or cooling!

Thank you very much for the review. Great to hear you are already feeling the effects of a much improved Heating system.

Walter
Walter
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Great service, great furnace and A/C - can’t get better than that

We received various quotes from 4 different companies and right away, the prompt and thorough communication from Bob from TwinTech stood out. He introduced himself, sent sample sites and information, and always confirmed any agreed to dates and times.

Bob was friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the topic of HVAC and it was clear he was passionate about his profession. He approached the job as if he was installing in his own home.

Prior to the new furnace & A/C installation, our old units were loud and inefficient - having several rooms feeling too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer. After installing the recommended units, all rooms stay at a consistent temperature- even the finished basement.

I highly recommend the TwinTech team - just an outstanding job at a reasonable price point.

Thank you very much for the kind review. We are glad that you chose the modulating furnace model. You have already recognized the efficiency and comfort it delivers. A great furnace to give years of efficiency and much improved comfort! Enjoy!

Furnace and AC Replacement

The experience with Twintech was great from the start. Bob the sales manager was friendly and professional and did not use any pressure tactics. He was very knowledgeable.
The installation was completed by the twin owners in about 6-7 hours. Clean quiet easy going didn't mind when I poked my head in to see progress. Highly recommend

Thank you for the kind review and recommendation. We enjoyed looking after the new furnace and AC install. You will have many years of comfortable, efficient use to come. Enjoy!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Furnace replacement

Just choose Twintech!

I do not usually write reviews and should have done this a few days sooner. But I was and still am enjoying the increased comfort in my home from the new furnace installed by Twintech.

From my initial call and conversation with Bob, I already had a good feeling that I would like this company.

I was provided information, pictures of great quality work previously completed.

When Bob came for the inspection of the furnace he was amazing. He gave so much great advice and told me all the areas that his team would resolve. I was very impressed as some of what he had suggested I had only seen in Youtube videos. The honesty and options for payment made this a no brainer. I decided I would like Twintech to replace my furnace.

The work was scheduled promptly week and took place within half a day. Gregg came to install the new furnace. Again amazing they carried out all the work promised. What was left was the best I have seen and speaks to how they take pride in the work they do and deliver. Gregg was really polite and professional and the furnace in my basement is a work of art.

Thank you very much for the kind review. Our objective, everyday is to offer the same level of service we provided for you, to all our customers. We pride ourselves with the assessment, quality of equipment and the installation details. Very happy to have worked with you and glad you are already seeing the benefits! Enjoy your new equipment. Many years of great comfort and efficiency ahead!

Replaced air conditioner

They were friendly, fast, clean, & answered any questions I had. They are also offering an interest free 12 month payment plan - that really helped me out since this was an unexpected expense.

Thank you very much for the kind review. So glad to assist in getting you a new AC in a short time frame and glad the interest free financing helped. Continue to enjoy the rest of this summer!!

Jamie in Windsor
Jamie in Windsor
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace and AC

I had Twintech heating install a new furnace and ac unit. Bob, the sales rep, the installation team of Greg and Mitch were a 10 across the board. They were never pushy, gave me time to think about it. Once we decided , they were there in 24hrs. Great company to deal with. And they were nearly 5k less than a competitors quote for a top of the line furnace/ac unit verse mid level.
I highly recommend Twintech heating to anyone interested in anything HVAC.

Thank you for the review. We definitely do not push or pressure customers into buying from us. it is a big decision that can require some thought and review and homework. Clearly this time allowed you to make a clear decision and in the end the process worked perfectly for you. Happy to be part of that process. Thank you for choosing Twintech Heating and Cooling.

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Hot water tank died and was replaced with tankless

Our hot water tank died and with an after hours phone called Bob the sales guy jumped into action. Friendly, courteous and genuinely wanted to do whats best for our house hold we were given options and he awaited an answer with no pressure.

We decided on what we wanted and it was installed asap and Greg and team worked and cleaned up so well, you would never know there was a hot water tank there before!

We love our hot water tank and being able to have back to back to back showers without having to wait for the hot water tank to heat the water!

what a great review. We are so glad everything worked out well and your back to back to back to back, etc hot showers are in place for you now. So good to have for growing families. Thank you for choosing Twintech and as always, anything we can do to help in the future you know where to find us!

Gary Grieves from Ajax
Gary Grieves from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

New Furnace, Air Conditioner and Humidifer.

I had heard of Twin Tech from a good friend of mine.
I needed to get a new Air Conditioner. It was not working properly and was 19 years old. I decided to get a new furnace at the same time.
I gave them a call on Saturday June 28.
I spoke to Bob Graham. I made arrangements for him to attend my house the following day.
I saw him on Sunday June 29 at 1100 AM.
He was on time and looked professional.
He spent 2 hours with me going over what I needed. He also suggested that I purchase a Humidifier. He gave me a quote of just under $11,000.00 for the purchase and installation of a Air Conditioner, Furnace and Humidifier. He was not pushy and gave me time to speak to my wife.
I called Bob on Monday June 30 and made arrangements to have it installed by the end of the week.
On Friday June 3 they arrived at 830 AM.
Again, right on time.
Greg and Mitch worked all day and finished the installation by 430 PM.
They made sure that everything was working properly and the basement was just as clean as it was before they came.
I will now be using Twin Tech to perform any maintenance needed on this equipment.
I was completely satisfied from start to finish with the service provided.

Gary Grieves.
Upchurch Ave.
Ajax.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Great Work On a Unique Cooling Issue / Townhouse / Office

e contacted TwinTech after having another ductless air-conditioning company come in to quote on a solution for our townhouse. We had a unique problem where my office was a hot spot - it's at the front of the unit and gets a lot of sun. If it's 20C outside, It's 29C in my office. The other company could not build a solution that would get a ductless unit to that room because of the location - the AC unit would have to be at the rear, and ductless systems would have to be on that side of the interior. TwinTech suggested a hybrid solution to fit our unique problem, where the ductless unit would move cold air to an air exchanger installed in our bedroom closet, and then they built a ducted vent system between all the upper rooms. This was less intrusive than building a central air system, and less expensive. Each room has a vent that I can close off, so I can push more cold air to my office when needed. We really didn't want ductless units sitting on the walls, and this looks and works better. I really appreciate the extra thought and care that went into the design of a solution, and the attention to detail in the installation. They answered all of our questions, and were able to do a bit extra by installing the ducts around the vents and painting them for us. It cost more than we originally planned for, due to our unique needs, but the fact that they offered financing helped us budget for more.
The job was done fast (I think we got lucky with timing where it wasn't the AC install busy season yet), and the team was very friendly and professional. They arrived and finished each day when they said they would. My office is now running at a comfortable temperature! I'm extremely happy with the experience and would whole heartedly recommend them.

Thank you very much for the review. Definitely a unique install based on the requirements but we were very happy to work with you for the assessment, install and all the finishing work to make this a start to finish job. Enjoy the Cooling, heating all at a very high efficiency! We are thankful for the opportunity!

More about Twintech Heating & Cooling

TWINTECH is a full-service HVAC care and maintenance provider located in Pickering, Ontario and servicing Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Oshawa and the Greater Toronto Area. The company is owned and operated by Grant and Greg Dainty, third generation HVAC technicians.
Over the years, TWINTECH has developed an outstanding reputation for both the quality of our installations and high level of customer service in the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding areas.
TWINTECH recognizes the need for crucial preventative maintenance and repair of residential HVAC systems, and as a result, our company has gone to great lengths to bring together a highly trained service team whom our customers can count on during any heating and air conditioning emergency.
As a TWINTECH customer, you can rest assured that with any visit to your home comes with friendly, professional service and over 30 years of reliable, knowledgeable expertise.

Our History
Grant and Greg owe their business prowess to their grandfather, Tom Rodman, who perfected his skills in the sheet metal trade while working at the General Motor's plant in Oshawa before founding his own business, Rodman Sheet Metal, in 1949, during a time when sheet metal fittings were still produced by hand. Tom and his staff are responsible for the installation of hundreds of oil furnaces and duct systems in homes that were built across Ajax, Pickering, Whitby and Oshawa during the 1950s and 60s. Rodman Sheet Metal was eventually renamed to Rodman Heating.
In 1972, Greg and Grant's father, Ron Dainty, a certified Tool & Die Maker, joined the Rodman Heating team as a sheet metal apprentice. Ron expanded his skill set to include an expertise in oil and natural gas furnaces and central air conditioning. By 1975, Tom was ready to retire his tool belt, and handed the reigns of the business over to Ron. Under Ron's leadership, the company was once again re-branded, this time to reflect their new service offerings – Rodman Heating & Air Condition
Curious as youngsters, Greg and Grant grew up immersed in the family business. During the late 70s, they worked part time as summer students alongside their father. After graduating from college, the twins both took on full-time roles in family business, taking advantage of hands on learning in every aspect of the heating and cooling business. From the sweat and toil of the sheet metal shop producing custom duct work by hand, to the installing furnaces and air conditioners, to answering the phones and going on late-night service calls, they could do it all.
When it was Ron's turn to retire and sell the business, Grant and Greg decided to translate their hands-on experience into a successful brand of their own, and so TWINTECH was born.
With over 30 years of experience under their belts and an unparalleled reputation for delivering superior service, TWINTECH has been able to develop and maintain the long-term customer relationships that make them the envy of the industry.