Twintech Heating & Cooling

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Twintech Heating & Cooling

0 reviews Whitby, ON

New furnace installation

Initial contact with sales resulted in an immediate response, which led to a timely installation. Both sales and installers were all very professional. I have no hesitation in recommending TWINTECH.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Furnace replacement and Humidifier installation

I had a great experience with TwinTech. The company offered a reasonable quote, and performed a quick and clean installation. The installer Greg was experienced, professional and courteous. He explained the services he performed and gave recommendations on maintain the new furnace.

The salesman Bob was honest
and professional and educated me on how to achieve optimal performance.

All communication from them was quick and they came the following day. I was pleased with the service and would recommend them.

Thank you very much for the kind review. We work hard to make sure our customers are satisfied and happy to know you are. Enjoy your new furnace. Many years of great comfort, reliability are ahead!

Lousan
Lousan
3 reviews Pickering, ON

New furnace

From quote, to installation, to follow up, Twintech provided excellent service. I would highly recommended their services.

Thank you for the comments. It was a pleasure to look after the furnace install for you.

reder2001
reder2001

Furnace and Air Conditioner

I had a really great experience with these guys. The salesman Bob was clearly very knowledgeable about everything to do with heating and cooling a home, spent a lot of time with us going over the details of the job, never rushed us and came back after the install to make sure we were happy. The installation crew was excellent, they covered the floors all the way from outside down to the basement furnace room, kept the place clean, got the work done on time and we’re very friendly. I’ve got 15 years in the contracting/ construction industry and these guys are one of the most professional company’s I’ve dealt with. Great company!

Thank you very much for the kind words John. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Enjoy the new furnace and AC!

debrarobertson628
debrarobertson628

Furnace, Air Conditioner Both were Amana

Had great service and clean-up was good. Was happy with my salesman. They were very friendly and helpful. I needed a new furnace as our was over 20 years old. The furnace and air-conditioner work great and they are very quiet. I am very pleased with the service and product I received.

Thank you very much for the review Debra. You will enjoy many years of improved comfort, efficiency and energy savings. Great product choice! Enjoy.

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Air conditioner replacement

Met with Dave for the sales process and he was great about explaining and going over everything to us. The install happened very quickly and the team were super professional and friendly. We are very happy with this company and their services and we definitely recommend them to others. Thankful my sister recommended them to me!

Thank you for your great review.
The Twintech Team

Quick quality service

Reviews for Twintech were good, and they did not disappoint. After an initial visit to discuss the suitable AC unit for replacement, an installation date was available in just a couple of days, and everything was installed without a hitch. Highly recommended

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review about our company.
Twintech Heating

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

New furnace and A/C installation

Very pleased with the installation of our new furnace and A/C unit. From quotation stage to the completion of the job Twintech was very professional.

Thank You so much for taking the time to write your review. The Twintech Team

Darren from Pickering
Darren from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Quick water heater replacement

My old water heater quit on me. I called TwinTech. In less than 4 days, I had my new water heater installed and the old one taken away. The whole process was quick, easy, pleasant, and well done. This is the third time I've dealt with TwinTech and I've been satisfied each time.

Thank you for your review.
The Twintech Team

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Air conditioner replacement

I had them replace my furnace last year. When it came time for the air conditioner this year, I did not hesitate to call Twintech again. I will also have them perform regular maintenance on them.

Thank You for taking the time to write a review.
Warm Regards The Twintech Team

More about Twintech Heating & Cooling

TWINTECH is a full-service HVAC care and maintenance provider located in Pickering, Ontario and servicing Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Oshawa and the Greater Toronto Area. The company is owned and operated by Grant and Greg Dainty, third generation HVAC technicians.
Over the years, TWINTECH has developed an outstanding reputation for both the quality of our installations and high level of customer service in the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding areas.
TWINTECH recognizes the need for crucial preventative maintenance and repair of residential HVAC systems, and as a result, our company has gone to great lengths to bring together a highly trained service team whom our customers can count on during any heating and air conditioning emergency.
As a TWINTECH customer, you can rest assured that with any visit to your home comes with friendly, professional service and over 30 years of reliable, knowledgeable expertise.

Our History
Grant and Greg owe their business prowess to their grandfather, Tom Rodman, who perfected his skills in the sheet metal trade while working at the General Motor's plant in Oshawa before founding his own business, Rodman Sheet Metal, in 1949, during a time when sheet metal fittings were still produced by hand. Tom and his staff are responsible for the installation of hundreds of oil furnaces and duct systems in homes that were built across Ajax, Pickering, Whitby and Oshawa during the 1950s and 60s. Rodman Sheet Metal was eventually renamed to Rodman Heating.
In 1972, Greg and Grant's father, Ron Dainty, a certified Tool & Die Maker, joined the Rodman Heating team as a sheet metal apprentice. Ron expanded his skill set to include an expertise in oil and natural gas furnaces and central air conditioning. By 1975, Tom was ready to retire his tool belt, and handed the reigns of the business over to Ron. Under Ron's leadership, the company was once again re-branded, this time to reflect their new service offerings – Rodman Heating & Air Condition
Curious as youngsters, Greg and Grant grew up immersed in the family business. During the late 70s, they worked part time as summer students alongside their father. After graduating from college, the twins both took on full-time roles in family business, taking advantage of hands on learning in every aspect of the heating and cooling business. From the sweat and toil of the sheet metal shop producing custom duct work by hand, to the installing furnaces and air conditioners, to answering the phones and going on late-night service calls, they could do it all.
When it was Ron's turn to retire and sell the business, Grant and Greg decided to translate their hands-on experience into a successful brand of their own, and so TWINTECH was born.
With over 30 years of experience under their belts and an unparalleled reputation for delivering superior service, TWINTECH has been able to develop and maintain the long-term customer relationships that make them the envy of the industry.