Levelcrete Contracting Ltd

Susan from Langley
Susan from Langley
3 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Level existing basement floor

Last year we decided to renovate our basement and add a suite. This included changing the flooring from carpet to vinyl plank, however the floor was so unlevel anything other than carpet would not have worked. I then started searching for a company that specialized in levelling concrete. I found this company via a Google search, contacted Steve and he came out to view the job. He used a laser to show us just how unlevel the cement was and how he could fix it and what the cost would be. Steve was very informative, professional, and timely for both the appointment to give me an estimate as well as to do the actual work. His work crew were polite and did a good job of cleaning up afterwards. I haven't got enough words to say how happy we are with the job and how fabulous it feels to have a level floor. This company uses something called a screed machine which ensures the cement is truly level. I am sorry that I forgot to write this review last year, however I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to my closest friends. I am sorry but I don't remember how much I paid however I do remember that I felt like I got my monies worth and more!