Impressions Concrete And Stone

Reviews for Impressions Concrete And Stone

Sean from Maple
Sean from Maple

Concrete steps, walkways, landscaping

Mike and his team did a beautiful job, and he clearly takes pride in his work. He was competitively priced and added a number of features I was not expecting, which I appreciated. One thing he can improve on is communication, both within his team and with his clients; some of the work was delayed due to weather and organizational confusion, and it would have been good to communicate clearly and regularly. All of that said, the final result speaks for itself, and I would definitely be willing to work with Mike again for future concrete work.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

550 sq ft walkways with some wall parging

-Definitely I would ask these guys back again for another project like the garage floor another time.
-New poured concrete walkways project was done during 5-6 days, with the first few days for demolition and removal, and framing set-up.
-I myself was working with them everyday to help them with labor, removal of some doors, supervision of framing shapes, and with tools
-The guys also helped me as a little extra to repair parts of my foundation wall that had chipped off during the demo process.
-The parging guy had some confusion over the scope of the work, but he came twice to finish with a Durock mix product with fibres to help stick to walls that turned out nicely.
-The concrete pour day had Mike, Steve, and a 3rd experienced concrete finisher put a fish scale brush finish over the concrete poured over the prepared 4" gravel, rebar, expansion fibre, and framing. Steve came back a few days later to quick-cut some control joints into the walkway.

Stamped walkway and pool deck

Mike and his team did a beautiful job on our project. They were fast , always came when they said they would!!! All the workers on the job were friendly and came ready to get the job done! Thanks again so much for all your hard work!

Glenda in Caledon
Glenda in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

back yard lawn removed /stamped concrete patio

Mike gave me a quote for the removal of the lawn in my back yard and replacing it with stamped concrete. He brought in a crew and began excavating . Mike explained each step, why it was necessary and what it's function was . At the end of each day he walked me through what had been done . The final steps were dependent on good weather and Mike also explained why this was an important part of the process. The final steps of stamping ,tinting and sealing the concrete were completed and the results are a high quality beautiful back patio . Mike was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous . He was on site daily . Mike cares about the kind of job that has his name on it . Thank you mike for a job well done !

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Concrete basement floor.

Had hard time finding a contractor, a friend recommended impression concrete and agreed to do the job. The weather was poor and around freezing. The crew was well organized, stayed until 1:30 am to complete work and did a fine job.

Job can be difficult at times. We are a dedicated team and appreciate all of you're help along the way.

Souna in Toronto
Souna in Toronto

Very good job

These guys did an extremely exceptional job. They were on time and professionally done the job as addressed. I can’t stop looking at there work, it’s amazing. They are neat and clean as they cover the whole house before pouring concrete. I am very happy with the work and would recommend there work.

It's important to take care of our clients homes and not damage anything while we are improving the property. A little care and love go a long way.

Paul from Innisfil
Paul from Innisfil

Concrete design 46 championship cir pl aurora

The work has been done to perfection my wife and I are very pleased also would strongly recommend two of my other neighbours took advantage of the impressions concrete work great job !!

Happy wife.. happy life. It was our pleasure Paul. Thanks

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Impressions

I'm a contractor , I hired mike and was a bit nervous at first being the first time I dealt with him but that went away as soon as they showed up the first day. He is very intelligent, has a lot of experience and is extremely creative. Hes got great vision , always has great ideas ,very informative and has awesome color combos. He has a great system which achieves a high quality product at a high production rate using the right vehicles,machines and specific men for the right tasks. When I hire mike he tends takes a lot of weight off my shoulders. I feel comfort, confidence and satisfaction.

I often say that what you're buying when you hire impressions is PEACE OF MIND and I mean that with every ounce of my being. Thank you for all the warm compliments. See you on the next one

Mark in Hamilton
Mark in Hamilton
1 review Newmarket, ON

Various concrete projects

Mike and his team at Impressions Concrete have done several jobs for myself and my customer. Mike handles his business professionally and has always stayed true to his word and time line. Impressions Concrete has finished walkways, pool decks and sport courts for my customers. Concrete is an investment in which steps of the the process can not be overlooked. Proper excavation, correct base material and depths, re-bar and forming are important in the life of your project. Mike's knowledge and experience is always trusted by myself and customers.

I couldn't have said it better myself about the steps involved. Thank you for putting you're trust in us. I take it very seriously.

Bibi
Bibi

Front entrance complete renovation (poured concrete and ramps)

We have been in business for 10 years and the front entrance of our school had been extremely damaged due to wear and tear. Mike and his team from Impressions Concrete and Stone did an amazing job at meeting our needs in a timely and efficient manner. The team was very accommodating and approachable - they always remained a high level of professionalism for the duration of our project. We would be happy to recommend Impressions Concrete and Stone for any of your outdoor renovation needs! Thank you Mike and your team!

It was an absolute pleasure working with tender treasures. Clear and Decisive on what you guys wanted. It helps to have clarity along the way. I was happy to make you're facility wheel chair accessible.

More about Impressions Concrete And Stone

Decorative and stamped concrete specialists.
"We Leave a Lasting Impression!"