Impressions Concrete And Stone

Concrete Contractors
14-3650 Langstaff Rd suite 240 woodbridge ON l4l9a8
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Vaughan  >  Impressions Concrete And Stone

Reviews for Impressions Concrete And Stone

g.daguanno
g.daguanno
1 review Aurora, ON

Pattern Concrete

Mike and his crew were awesome and did a great job! It was easy to talk and deal with Mike during the entire process and he completed the work in a timely manner. Mike kept me informed on the progress of work and ensured the grading (water flow) around my home was not compromised when laying down the concrete (approx. 600 sq. ft.) for a walkway and patio. He provided great options and recommendations and was flexible to make adjustments to meet my needs. Mike went above and beyond at times to take care of any unexpected issues, without jeopardizing the quality of work. Mike and his team are very courteous and knowledgeable.

It was an absolute pleasure working with you.
I'm so glad you're happy. You're the man Gino. Thanks

Duayne in Toronto
Duayne in Toronto

Concrete Pathway and Porch

We hired Impressions Concrete to build a porch and pathway in front of our house, leading into the backyard. Mike is very responsive. We had a few contractors come by for an estimate but never followed up with a quote. Mike came by and provided a quote within a couple days. He was also able to start the job a few days earlier than scheduled. His crew is very friendly and they work early mornings and late nights to ensure the job is completed on time. They also helped with a bit of landscaping afterwards to give the area a completed look.

Spectacular Stepping Stones

Mike and his crew saved the day for me. I was in a pinch with large 2 ton stones to be placed as steps, 17 in total.

Impressions did a magnificent job in placing the stones so perfectly and after 4 years they still look fabulous. The landscaping was beyond my expectations and they truly put care in completing the landscaping.

I would highly recommend Mike and his crew as they completed the job in a timely fashion with the utmost of professionalism.

Mike was fabulous to work with, the stones look immaculate and it is a large focal point in my back yard.

Thank-you Mike!

It was a pleasure working with you. All the best

Linda & Robert in Toronto
Linda & Robert in Toronto

Patterned Concrete Driveway

We had the driveway done last summer; there were chips and cracks that appeared after Mike's team left. We called him in the fall, but it was too late in the season to fix; he would come by in the spring to have a look. As promised, he connected with us in the spring and sent out his team last week to address our concerns, and fix the issues. He was responsive and we appreciate the "love" he put into the job.

Sam D.
Sam D.

Patern concrete patio.

Impressions Concrete has the best team for your next project, many thanks to Mike, Joe, Justin and others job is well done.

John 3.
John 3.

Back yard slab

I had hired a small time concrete company and they had made a mess with the excavation.
I fired them and found impression concrete and they really pulled me out of a jam at a very short period of time they got it done !

Sandro
Sandro
1 review King City, ON

Pattern Concrete (Landscaping)

Impression Concrete and Stone are incredible, Mike and his staff (Joe and Justin) are great at what they do.

Mike provided a quote and stuck by it, he was fair on price, and which he went above and beyond to complete.

Impression's installed 8" stone base, at least 6" of concrete (min.) some area are 10" with a beautiful finish that impresses me. I am truly great full of choosing your firm to perform my landscaping.

Mike, Joe, and Justin, you guys were amazing, hard workers, and caring, you guys provided great service. You guys were very clean, fast, and great company, keep smiling and laughing, I really do miss you company.

Sandro in King City
Sandro in King City
1 review King City, ON

Stamped Concrete (Landscaping)

Mike was fantastic...

I contacted mike to look for pricing to do Stamp Concrete in lieu of interlocking. I am not sold on interlocking for I find a lot of shifting and settling. I looked online on Impressions work and which from there I was already sold on. Mike came that same weekend to provide me a quote, I didn't shop around for I am a person that believes in "you pay for what you get for". Knowing now his work, I really believe the cost should of been well over what he quoted me. (Mike that is the honest truth) He came right away with his crew, which are great people. (Justin and Joe, you guys nailed this project, you too Mike. lol) Mike dug much deeper than what he should have, which is great for me because I know nothing will break my concrete, put about 8" of stone, which quote said 4", another win for me, and rebar everywhere, not wire mesh, which is great practice. Also I have some areas of concrete that are 5-8", I know Mike knew that my yard needed extra material for support, and that is why Mike did extra without even asking for more money. The support (base) for the pattern concrete is better then the footings and footings walls that is supporting my house, this is very important when we are in winter months, nothing is breaking his work.

Mike, Joe, and Justin, you three were the key players working at my house, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, I really am amazed at your work and your workmanship. You guys are neat freaks, polite, and great people, I am going to call you guys back to do my whole driveway in the near future, you guys are champs.

shahram
shahram
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Patio and stairs

The work was done on time . I like the way that they did not rush to do the job and was done with no mistake.

pronce
pronce

Project

Great work done fast at great price would highly recommend to anyone thank you Mike

More about Impressions Concrete And Stone

Decorative and stamped concrete specialists.
"We Leave a Lasting Impression!"