3 ferguson Gate Markham ON L3r3v4

Roof replacement

416-834-3000
Markham
L3R 3V4

They replaced our roof and patched some holes. The hole experience was fast, efficient and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them.

Arthur Z.
Arthur Z.

Garage Roof

416-834-3000
Markham
L3R 3V4

I came across Yan and his crew from Fantasy Roofing when they were redoing the roof and eavestrough on my neighbors house and I couldnt help noticing how professional they were. My garage roof was leaking so I asked Yan to look at it. Yan was very helpful and gave me a free quote right away. In less than a week Yan and his crew were working on my garages roof, the job was completed quickly and most importantly it was done properly. I was so pleased with their services that I recommended Yan to my other neighbor that needed his roof redone. They provided him with the best quote from 4 other roofers. They did a fantastic job for him all done in one day. Now a 4th neighbor is hiring them to do their roof as well.Yan and his crew are friendly, professional and great at what they do for a reasonable price. As a realtor and real estate investor in Toronto I will be calling Fantasy Roofs for my next flip and renovation project.

More about FANTASY ROOFING

Fantasy Roofing Roofing Contractor Markham ROOF REPLACEMENT/ ROOF INSPECTIONS/ GUTTER REPLACEMENT/ GUTTER LEAFGUARD/ SKYLIGHT REPLACEMENT