The Taping Guy Inc.

Edmonton AB T5S 1T6
Drywall Contractors
The Taping Guy Inc.

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for The Taping Guy Inc.

Chris in Edmonton
Chris in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement Mudding & Taping

Chris did the mudding and taping in my basement which I had framed myself. He did an excellent job and his care and attention to detail was excellent. Chris was always on time, very polite and curtious. He took care to seal up the work area to prevent dust from mitigating throughout the house, provided extra cover for some furniture, never rushed his work, completed on time, and cleaned up after each work day. The quality of his work is excellent and I would definitely recommend him. Thanks again for your great work Chris!

Thank you for your review. I am glad you are happy with my work, I will always ensure that clients are satisfied. Sincerely The Taping Guy

Plaster&Drywall Solutions Inc.
Plaster&Drywall Solutions Inc.
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

taping job Basement

i just found Chris on HomeStars .He helped me out to do a job for one of my Customer.He is doing amazing work .He take his time for details and he never rush a job He is a very kind and Respect full Guy.And he leave the job site always clean after he is finish with work.Keep up the good work Chris .Im looking Forward to work with you on Future Projects.thanks Mike from Plaster&Drywall Solutions Inc.

Thank you very much Mike for the review. I always make sure quality is before quantity and I do my best. I look forward to working with you again.

Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Edmonton?