The Taping Guy Inc.

Drywall Contractors
Edmonton AB T5S 1T6
Drywall Contractors
The Taping Guy Inc.

Reviews for The Taping Guy Inc.

Tyrone in Calgary
Tyrone in Calgary

Bathroom Reno

Very impressed. Chris was very quick to return messages and honored all his commitments. Job was completed on time and worksite was cleaned up nicely when the job was complete

markcjensen1
markcjensen1

Mudding and Taping new drywall

Awesome Job. Always very accommodating. He made out drywall look top notch and extremely professional. He was always accommodating to my timelines due to my work schedule and he always met his timelines. I would recommend him to anyone. Very friendly and professional!

Thank you for much for your review. It was great working with you and if you ever need anything please let me know.

Taping around new doors and a new wall in laundry room

Chris did a great job, and was very professional and courteous. He started the job and realized the dry wall had not been installed properly so he removed it for no charge. He helped me find someone to fix the drywall and when I was ready for him to return he was able to come when I needed him. He worked quickly and quietly and wore a mask the whole time. Thanks Chris!

I always want to make sure the job is done properly and that you are happy. Thank you for the review. It's is greatly appreciated.

Tony
Tony
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Taping job

Extremely professional and courteous service. Chris did everything we asked for and end result was more than we expected. I would certainly use this company for future projects and would recommend them to my friends and family.

I am glad you are happy with the work that was done. Thank you for the recommendations.

Kevin
Kevin
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Drywall Taping

Chris is fantastic, and his work is awesome! He was very prompt, efficient, and always kept the worksite clean. Chris made sure we understood at the time of the estimate how he charges the job in terms of time and materials. He was always careful to inform me exactly when he would be on site. I was very impressed with the quality of his work, his attention to detail, and the materials he uses. Chris even took the time to make a couple of recommendations. I still have another room to complete, and I will not hesitate to reach out to Chris when the time comes to tape the drywall.

I look forward to doing more work for you, it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the review!

Joanne in Calgary
Joanne in Calgary

Bathroom renovation

Chris was very professional on time and responsive. His customer service is impeccable. He always responded to questions and took feedback easily. His work was beautiful. He taped all our seams perfectly even old to new drywall.

I really appreciate you very kind words and the time you took to write this for me. Thank you so much!

Jorge
Jorge

Basement drywall

Chris was amazing. He came to complete a job after the previous contractor had to leave. Chris dis an amazing job fixing up what the previous guys did. Chris was always on time and very helpful. Chris went beyond what was expected.

I am glad you are happy with the finished job, let me know if there is anything in the future I can help you with.

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Basement mudding and sanding.

Chris responded to my request for a quote immediately. He gave us a reasonable quote and started the next day. Chris was polite, professional and very informative. Chris did an excellent job! I would hire him again, no problem. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for your kind words and am so glad you liked the work I did. Would be happy to work with you again.

B & L Construction in St Albert
B & L Construction in St Albert
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Previous Projects

I have hired Chris for a few projects now and he always does a great job. He has always come in under his estimate and is quick to get the job done. My company wouldn't hesitate to hire Chris again.

Thank you for leaving me a review, I appreciate the time taken to do it.

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Bathroom Renovation

Chris came in to tape and mud my bathroom. He asked me what my plan was for the ceiling. Since my ceiling was “popcorn” he told me the only way to make it look good is if he muds it to look like a flat ceiling and paint it the same colour of my walls. The results were awesome! His price is very affordable and would recommend him to everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to write me a review. I am happy you liked how it turned out. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Edmonton?