The Taping Guy Inc.

Drywall Contractors
Edmonton AB T5S 1T6

Drywall Contractors
The Taping Guy Inc.

Reviews for The Taping Guy Inc.

Jared
Jared
1 review Edmonton, AB

Fantastic!

Chris and his team exceed expectations! Will 100% be recommending to everyone looking for a quality taper.

L. Fowler
L. Fowler
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement Development

Chris is amazing, from estimate to finished product, he kept us updated with his coming and going as well as respected our home. Chris was very responsive to any questions or concerns we had. He exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend The Taping Guy to everyone we know. Best value.

Very Satisfied!

Chris was fantastic to work with! He worked with us on what we needed and our timeline. After 2 no-show quotes, I asked for recommendations and was given The Taping Guys contact info, it was appreciated that he showed up and on time. Were very particular and were happy with the work he did on our rental property. We are currently finishing our basement and will be using him for this project as well.

Basement Drywall - Fantastic

I recently hired Chris (The Taping Guy Ltd.) to perform mudding and taping in my home and I am extremely pleased with the job that was done. From start to finish, Chris exhibited great professionalism and skill - ensuring that every detail was properly taken care of.

Chris took the time to thoroughly assess the surfaces and made necessary preparations before starting the mudding and taping process. Chris attention to detail was exceptional as he meticulously applied multiple coats of mud and tape, resulting in seamless and smooth walls and ceilings.

The quality of their work was truly commendable. Chris skillfully ensured that all seams were invisible and any imperfections were promptly corrected. His expertise was evident in the flawless finished product - leaving no signs of the previous drywall repairs.

Additionally, Chris maintained a clean and organized work area throughout the entire project. He consistently protected surrounding surfaces and furniture with drop cloths to prevent any potential damage.

Furthermore, his punctuality and reliability were outstanding. Chris strictly adhered to the agreed-upon timeline - completing the entire job within the specified time frame.

Overall, I wholeheartedly recommend this Chris (The Taping Guy Ltd.) for any mudding and taping needs. His professionalism, attention to detail, and outstanding craftsmanship have exceeded my expectations. I am extremely satisfied with the results and will definitely hire him for any future projects.

Brock
Brock
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Basement Project

I tried my hand at taping my basement, never again! Chris came in and we were blown away at his work. He has a level of care, knowledge, and passion for any project that is unmatched. I will be using him in any future project.

Bill in Edmonton
Bill in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

The Taping Guy is The GUY

Chris is excellent at what he does. We are really impressed with his work. We are finishing our basement on our own, but decided that we lack the skills to match how picky we are. Chris is highly skilled and very, very meticulous. We love that. Our drywall job wasn't the best, but it was no problem for Chris. We are also impressed with his punctuality and communication. All in all we can't recommend Chris highly enough.

Amy in Edmonton
Amy in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Basement Drywall

We hired this company to mud and tape the new drywall in our basement. They were quick to respond and come provide us with a quote. When we decided to hire them, they promptly started the job. The job was completed in a timely matter and the quality of work done was exceptional. I would highly recommend this company and would use them for any future jobs I have.

Shawn in Ottawa
Shawn in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Awesome guy

Man Chris is the best guy. I had a contractor do such a bad job he had to skim the ceilings and all the walls. Was done quick and great. Had a painting company come in prim and Chris came back and light checked and touch up. Then the painters screwed up and didn't prime all the spots. so all the paint pealed. I didn't know what to do so I called Chris back he was stunned by the damage they caused. He helped me again by sanding all the pealing paint and remudded And sanded. He is very knowledgeable about the whole process. He has been a life saver from all the bad contractors I've had.

Basement - Mudding & Taping

Had a great experience with Chris! Always had clear communication from the quoting process to completion of the the project. Very clean as well, uses a sander that sucks majority of the dust up which was a huge deciding point and win for me.
I would recommend Chris to everyone you wont be disappointed and know the job is getting done the proper way without rushing anything.
Thank you!

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Garage Walls

We hired The Taping Guy (Chris) to fix up our garage walls so we could paint them. He was very friendly and was a pleasure to work with. He did a great job with the mudding, taping and sanding, and his attention to detail shows that he takes a lot of pride in his work!

Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Edmonton?