The Taping Guy Inc.

Drywall Contractors
Edmonton AB T5S 1T6
Drywall Contractors
The Taping Guy Inc.

Reviews for The Taping Guy Inc.

Jeff in Edmonton
Jeff in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I wish all contractors were this easy to deal with!

After a leaking roof caused water-damage to part of our ceiling and walls, we were left with drywall work that I could never seem to find time to take care of. As an amateur handyman, I was expecting the repairs to take me the better part of two full days, plus a big mess to clean up. Eventually, I got tired of staring at the damage, so I decided to call a professional.

Chris was quick to reply to my initial inquiry. He stopped by the next day to evaluate the damage and take some measurements. I had a formal quote soon after. I thought the price was very fair.

We had no problem coordinating visits with Chris. He was able to accommodate our schedule and he arrived when he said he would. Chris was respectful to my wife and young children and we felt comfortable having Chris in our home even though we had never met him before.

The quality of the repair was top-notch. It really is a pleasure to see the work of someone who takes their craft seriously. Chris worked efficiently and the results were flawless.

After each visit, Chris and his assistant left our home as they found it. Free from dust and debris.

We won't hesitate to call The Taping Guy for any future projects. Thanks again Chris!

I am happy I was able to help you not have to worry about the water damage as well as any mess it would have caused. Thank you so much for taking time out to write me a review.

Laura in Edmonton
Laura in Edmonton

Basement Renovation

We are currently finishing our basement, and after reading his reviews, decided to hire Chris to complete the taping/mudding. We have had some bad luck in the past with contractors so we were hesitant to hire without any direct recommendation. To our relief, Chris surpassed all our expectations. From the quality of his work, professionalism, efficiency, and cost of services, you really can’t go wrong. Would definitely recommend Chris in the future.

I am glad I could step up to the plate for you and got done what you were looking for in all aspects. Thank you for taking the time of writing me a review.

Karl in Edmonton
Karl in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement development

I got Chris to mud/ tape my entire basement for the secondary suite I am building. Chris's quote was very competitive and his work was fantastic. I would not hesitate to hire him for a future job. Communicating work dates was easy and Chris kept his word.

Thanks Karl, I enjoyed working on this project with you and look forward to the next one.

Eledda in Edmonton
Eledda in Edmonton

First Floor Reno

We renovated our first floor, including removing walls and adding a wall. Chris did a great job at mudding and taping our entire first floor. He came right away to do a quote and once we decided to go with him after a couple other quotes, he was prompt, efficient and we were ready to prime super quick. Chris came back a few times to make sure everything looked great and even fixed some of our work that was not done great. Our drywall was not done that well on the ceiling but Chris covered it up excellently and we cannot even tell there were walls there. Overall, I would definitely recommend Chris if you are looking for someone who will be prompt, efficient, complete great work, and honours the original quote. Thanks so much Chris!

I'm glad you guys are happy with the work you guys can call me anytime if you need anything thank you

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

The Taping Guy is great!

Very professional, excellent work completed and a very tidy approach (for a normally dusty job). Chris and crew were terrific to have in our house to fix our ceiling. We'd have him back for other work any time. We highly recommend his company.

thank you for your kind words call me anytime bud

Greg in Edmonton
Greg in Edmonton

Basement mud and tape

I recently had Chris out to mud and tape my basement, after having many over the top quotes I settle with Chris, his quote was not only reasonable but his workmanship is next to none, most guys rush the job and cut corners these day just to collect payment and run off, Chris did a amazing job and I would highly recommend him to everyone you won’t be dissapointed!

thank you for your kind words you can call me anytime bud

Mike in Edmonton
Mike in Edmonton

Beautiful Basement Suite Drywall Finishing

I hired Chris to complete the drywall finishing on a basement suite. Chris showed up when he said he would and communicated with me every step of the way. He has a keen eye for detail and his workmanship is top notch. There were no surprises at invoice time. I’ll be calling him again on the next one. Thanks For the great work Chris!

Mike M

I appreciate that you took time out to write me a review. Anytime you need anything please don't hesitate to give me a call.

A. Clarkson in Edmonton
A. Clarkson in Edmonton

Small Taping/Mudding Job

Chris is a true professional. We had a very small job for Chris and he took the time, effort and energy to tackle our needs. He is on time, communicates every step of the way and his level of customer service is unparalleled. I highly recommend Chris to anyone who requires drywall services - you'll be exceptionally pleased with Chris and his terrific drywall skills!

thank you so much for your kind words if you need anything you can call me anytime

Satya in Toronto
Satya in Toronto

Basement Taping

Chris was amazing. I hired him to help me with the taping and mudding the basement drywall. He did an amazing job. He went above and beyond to complete the work. He also helped me complete the drywall of the stairs. I highly recommend Chris, who is looking for a true professional.

Thank you for your review. A lot of my work is from word of mouth so it is greatly appreciated. Please give me a call when you are done priming so I can come in and do touch ups for you.

Tricia
Tricia
1 review Edmonton, AB

Basement development - taping and sanding

Chris taped and sanded out basement for me. He did such a great job, the walls look perfect! He worked very well with our schedule, and was very helpful along the whole process. At the end he made sure that he fixed any deficiencies, and he did it in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Chris to anyone needing some drywall work. Thank you so much Chris!

I am glad you like the work I did for you. Always willing to work with my clients to make sure they are happy with what is being done. Thank you for your review.

Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Edmonton?