The Taping Guy Inc.

Drywall Contractors
Edmonton AB T5S 1T6
Drywall Contractors
The Taping Guy Inc.

Reviews for The Taping Guy Inc.

Eledda in Edmonton
Eledda in Edmonton

First Floor Reno

We renovated our first floor, including removing walls and adding a wall. Chris did a great job at mudding and taping our entire first floor. He came right away to do a quote and once we decided to go with him after a couple other quotes, he was prompt, efficient and we were ready to prime super quick. Chris came back a few times to make sure everything looked great and even fixed some of our work that was not done great. Our drywall was not done that well on the ceiling but Chris covered it up excellently and we cannot even tell there were walls there. Overall, I would definitely recommend Chris if you are looking for someone who will be prompt, efficient, complete great work, and honours the original quote. Thanks so much Chris!

I'm glad you guys are happy with the work you guys can call me anytime if you need anything thank you

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

The Taping Guy is great!

Very professional, excellent work completed and a very tidy approach (for a normally dusty job). Chris and crew were terrific to have in our house to fix our ceiling. We'd have him back for other work any time. We highly recommend his company.

thank you for your kind words call me anytime bud

Greg in Edmonton
Greg in Edmonton

Basement mud and tape

I recently had Chris out to mud and tape my basement, after having many over the top quotes I settle with Chris, his quote was not only reasonable but his workmanship is next to none, most guys rush the job and cut corners these day just to collect payment and run off, Chris did a amazing job and I would highly recommend him to everyone you won’t be dissapointed!

thank you for your kind words you can call me anytime bud

Mike in Edmonton
Mike in Edmonton

Beautiful Basement Suite Drywall Finishing

I hired Chris to complete the drywall finishing on a basement suite. Chris showed up when he said he would and communicated with me every step of the way. He has a keen eye for detail and his workmanship is top notch. There were no surprises at invoice time. I’ll be calling him again on the next one. Thanks For the great work Chris!

Mike M

I appreciate that you took time out to write me a review. Anytime you need anything please don't hesitate to give me a call.

A. Clarkson in Edmonton
A. Clarkson in Edmonton

Small Taping/Mudding Job

Chris is a true professional. We had a very small job for Chris and he took the time, effort and energy to tackle our needs. He is on time, communicates every step of the way and his level of customer service is unparalleled. I highly recommend Chris to anyone who requires drywall services - you'll be exceptionally pleased with Chris and his terrific drywall skills!

thank you so much for your kind words if you need anything you can call me anytime

Satya in Toronto
Satya in Toronto

Basement Taping

Chris was amazing. I hired him to help me with the taping and mudding the basement drywall. He did an amazing job. He went above and beyond to complete the work. He also helped me complete the drywall of the stairs. I highly recommend Chris, who is looking for a true professional.

Thank you for your review. A lot of my work is from word of mouth so it is greatly appreciated. Please give me a call when you are done priming so I can come in and do touch ups for you.

Tricia
Tricia
1 review Edmonton, AB

Basement development - taping and sanding

Chris taped and sanded out basement for me. He did such a great job, the walls look perfect! He worked very well with our schedule, and was very helpful along the whole process. At the end he made sure that he fixed any deficiencies, and he did it in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Chris to anyone needing some drywall work. Thank you so much Chris!

I am glad you like the work I did for you. Always willing to work with my clients to make sure they are happy with what is being done. Thank you for your review.

Tmatma in Edmonton
Tmatma in Edmonton

House renovation

Chris was exceptional and efficient. We will recommend his taping and mudding services to anyone. Along with his excellent customer service we highly recommend Chris to any family or individual that is in need.

Call me anytime to do any other work that you have. Thank you for taking the time to write me a review.

DanielG in Edmonton
DanielG in Edmonton

Amazing work answers Service

Chris is absolutely amazing! Very happy with his work and dedication to us as customers.
He had his work cut out for him as the framing in our basement was “pre-done” from the original builder who took very little time to make sure the studs were straight. He completely corrected this and made sure we knew every process along the way.
Chris always took the time to explain the process and worked diligently to complete our mudding and taping on time and within budget
Good trades are hard to find - Chris is a must !!!

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write me a review. It is greatly appreciated. If you ever need anything please let me know.

Margie in Edmonton
Margie in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Main floor upgrade

Chris did a terrific job on the ceilings of our main floor renovation. The popcorn ceilings had previously been painted so the job was not an easy one. He was back several times, worked hard to get the ceilings smooth, tarping up as much as possible to contain the drywall dust. His standards are high and he did more than he quoted on. We will have him back when our renovations move upstairs!

Thank you for your kind words, look forward to working with you in the future.

Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Edmonton?