The Taping Guy Inc.

Edmonton AB T5S 1T6
Drywall Contractors
The Taping Guy Inc.

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for The Taping Guy Inc.

Nicole from CertaPro Painters Edmonton
Nicole from CertaPro Painters Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Drywall repairs in unit

I hired The taping guy to do the work in an apartment that was being renovated in order to rent. The first step was doing the drywall repairs which were extensive due to water damage around windows and in the bathroom. Chris did all these repairs very well, showed up exactly when he said he would and did everything in a professional way. We painted the apartment afterwards and it made a big difference in the finish product by hiring a pro. I would not hesitate to recommend.

I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You can call anytime.

hiatt
hiatt
1 review Onoway, AB

Basement renovations. And prep work for painting on the main floor.

Chris was wonderful to deal with!Work was excellent and done in a very timing manner.Would definitely hire him again,

Thank you for your review. If you need any work done in the future give me a call anytime. I would be more than happy to help.

Jim in
Jim in
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Drywall taping

I am a homeowner and had Chris do 3 jobs both big and small. Chris was punctual and a great communicator. Chris takes pride in his work and his experience shows. I have always been satified upon completion of his work.
Chris takes the time and care to minimize mess taping poly surround when sanding and using canvas mats. His prices are always what he quoted me with No add ons.

It was a pleasure doing work for you, I am glad you are happy with my work. Please consider me for you future renovations.

Lisa Roberts in Edmonton
Lisa Roberts in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

basement and Renovation

Chris Falls of the Taping Guy Is Top Notch and believe me we have had some horrible past work done - not only has Chris converted our new drywall into beautiful walls - he has been working on the horrible work done previously!! He has taken very crooked lines , bad corners , and unsmooth surfaces into beautiful new walls, we just keep bringing him back to fix the next area, The best part is he communicates with you on his time lines, cleans up after himself (we all know this is a very messy job) and has sometimes been quicker than expected - he has worked around my busy schedule , my DOGS and whatever I had forgotten to put away - its hard to find people who actually care about what they do - this is reflected in his work ! And he always says he will come back if there is a flaw we find when it comes to paint time he will come back however we have had no flaws!! we highly recommend him!!! and he is fair in his pricing!! I did not put pricing in as each job was very different

Thank you so much for your kind words I enjoy doing work for you and your husband. I look forward to working with you again on the next phase.

StahmBomb in Edmonton
StahmBomb in Edmonton
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Finished Basement

My dad and I recently decided we would finish my basement. We did all the framing and drywalling. We have very little experience and didn't do the best job. We hired Chris and wow what a job he did. We had countless bad joints holes in the drywall with numerous improperly placed screws. Chris did an absolutely incredible job fixing out errors and his work is flawless. He was meticulous with the drying time and did not rush the job. He insisted repeated times that he wanted to do the best job he could - and he sure did. He was very professional and always showed up on team. He cleaned his mess and I was thrilled when he taped all the vents and doors shut when he sanded.

I could not have envisioned a better end product and a more professional mudder. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone. Your money will be spent wisely. Thanks again Chris.

Thank you for your review I appreciate it I will do what I can to keep my customers happy

Chris in Edmonton
Chris in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement Mudding & Taping

Chris did the mudding and taping in my basement which I had framed myself. He did an excellent job and his care and attention to detail was excellent. Chris was always on time, very polite and curtious. He took care to seal up the work area to prevent dust from mitigating throughout the house, provided extra cover for some furniture, never rushed his work, completed on time, and cleaned up after each work day. The quality of his work is excellent and I would definitely recommend him. Thanks again for your great work Chris!

Thank you for your review. I am glad you are happy with my work, I will always ensure that clients are satisfied. Sincerely The Taping Guy

Plaster&Drywall Solutions Inc.
Plaster&Drywall Solutions Inc.
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

taping job Basement

i just found Chris on HomeStars .He helped me out to do a job for one of my Customer.He is doing amazing work .He take his time for details and he never rush a job He is a very kind and Respect full Guy.And he leave the job site always clean after he is finish with work.Keep up the good work Chris .Im looking Forward to work with you on Future Projects.thanks Mike from Plaster&Drywall Solutions Inc.

Thank you very much Mike for the review. I always make sure quality is before quantity and I do my best. I look forward to working with you again.

Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Edmonton?