Rpj Glass

Lisa in Coquitlam
Lisa in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Window Replacement

Riley and team did an excellent job in replacing the glass in all of my windows at the front of the house. I did this in a couple of phases and they were more than accommodating. Extremely professional, on time, fair price and exceptional attention to detail.

I would highly recommend this Company!!!

Thanks Lisa, I'm glad that you are happy with the finished product and we appreciate your business!

conor higgins from New Westminster
conor higgins from New Westminster
4 reviews New Westminster, BC

Window glass replacement

We hired Riley and RPJ Glass to replace/upgrade all the window glass on the upstairs level of our house. His service was amazing. He completed the job in a timely manner and was extremely professional. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Thank you Conor! We were happy to be a part of your renovation in your new home. All the best!

NovaWest Property Services Ltd. in New Westminster
NovaWest Property Services Ltd. in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Excellent service - will call again!

We were very happy with the service and quality product we received. Riley was able to rush our order and installation after another company dropped the ball. Will absolutely use RPJ for future projects. Highly recommend.

Thank you NovaWest! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to any future projects.

Daisy K.
Daisy K.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Leaking shower repair

I moved into a new 1 year old condo whose shower door wasn't built with a lot of thought and when having a shower....water would be streaming out from tile beneath door into the outer bathroom floor. I called RPJ Glass and Riley came to take a look. I was very impressed with his work as he took the time to explain the problem to me and he came back a few days later with a solution. A solution that worked! He was professional

Thank you for the thoughtful review and we're happy we were able to help solve your problem. Cheers!

Jordan &.
Jordan &.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Condo reno

We contracted RPJ Glass to redo a shower enclosure and a glass railing in a downtown condo reno. We weren’t sure about the logistics of installing the glass railing, but with Riley’s input & expertise, the project turned out amazing! We are so happy with the end product, and with the professionalism and craftsmanship with which the work was performed. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the kind words and great feedback! It's been great working with you guys on these projects.

Jane
Jane
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Bedroom glass broken

glass in a bedroom window had to be replaced. the job was done on time . offer was competitive.

Thank you for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated! Glad we could help.

gsquires
gsquires
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Glass tops for tables

Very professional, service was prompt and product was delivered in excellent condition. As we would expect from this company

Thank you for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated. Glad we could exceed your expectations!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Windows, Shower glass and mirror Highly Recommend

This summer I renovated my home and Riley replaced our 30 year old windows with beautiful new windows along with modern shower glass and mirror in the bathroom. RPJ Glass were very professional, arrived on time for meetings; double checked all measurements; and did a fantastic job installing everything. I would highly recommend RPJ for your glass and window needs.

Thank you so much for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

Antonio in Port Moody
Antonio in Port Moody
1 review Anmore, BC

Repaired furniture and updated a window on my home.

I had a paire of custom side tables that needed repaires and a bedroom window which I wanted to up graded to something a little more modern. I contacted Riley and he took care of it right away. The best part is that he worked around my schedule which made it really convenient.
I trust Riley and would recommend him to anybody.
Antonio Cozzolino

Thank you for the opportunity to work together and the feedback is much appreciated!

Sunrise Projects Ltd. in Burnaby
Sunrise Projects Ltd. in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Window, Door & Skylight Glazing

We (Sunrise Projects Ltd) have used RPJ Glass in various capacities over the last several years. On each occasion, Riley from RPJ Glass has been friendly, professional and accommodating in his approach. We have continually been satisfied with the quality of work provided and will continue to work with RPJ Glass in the future.

Thanks so much for the kind words! The feedback is much appreciated.

More about Rpj Glass

With experience and fast action we are happy to provide you with various glass services and custom glass projects. If it's new, let us build it. If it's broken, we will fix it. If it's an idea, watch us create it.