RPJ GLASS

RPJ GLASS
Port Moody
BC
V3T4Y8

This summer I renovated my home and Riley replaced our 30 year old windows with beautiful new windows along with modern shower glass and mirror in the bathroom. RPJ Glass were very professional, arrived on time for meetings; double checked all measurements; and did a fantastic job installing everything. I would highly recommend RPJ for your glass and window needs.

Thank you so much for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

Antonio in Port Moody
Antonio in Port Moody
1 review Anmore, BC

Repaired furniture and updated a window on my home.

I had a paire of custom side tables that needed repaires and a bedroom window which I wanted to up graded to something a little more modern. I contacted Riley and he took care of it right away. The best part is that he worked around my schedule which made it really convenient.
I trust Riley and would recommend him to anybody.
Antonio Cozzolino

Thank you for the opportunity to work together and the feedback is much appreciated!

Sunrise Projects Ltd. in Burnaby
Sunrise Projects Ltd. in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Window, Door & Skylight Glazing

We (Sunrise Projects Ltd) have used RPJ Glass in various capacities over the last several years. On each occasion, Riley from RPJ Glass has been friendly, professional and accommodating in his approach. We have continually been satisfied with the quality of work provided and will continue to work with RPJ Glass in the future.

Thanks so much for the kind words! The feedback is much appreciated.

Lisa Wile in Coquitlam
Lisa Wile in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Replaced Windows at the Front of our Home

RPJ Glass did an amazing job in replacing windows at the front of our House. The service was truly exceptional! Good quality, competitive pricing, efficient service, and met timeline as promised.

I would highly recommend RPG Glass!

Thanks again for your business Lisa! We truly appreciate the review.

More about RPJ GLASS

With experience and fast action we are happy to provide you with various glass services and custom glass projects. If it's new, let us build it. If it's broken, we will fix it. If it's an idea, watch us create it.