Murphy's Masonry

Reviews for Murphy's Masonry

Fantastic Stone work
Fantastic Stone work

Stonework Flowerbed boarded

Many thanks to Eddie, Chilo and Angel from Murphysmasonry who just completed stone work flower bed edging around three flowerbeds in our front yard. The guys are GREAT! Work is fantastic. They are professional, on time and very clean. Could not ask for more!
Highly recommend Murphys and Eddies crew! Best project yet!

Thank you so much for your generous review!! It's a good day when we get clients like you.

Craig C. in North York
Craig C. in North York

Repair of front steps

Our steps were badly in need of repair / replacement and Murphy's Masonry did an excellent job of matching and replacing the damaged areas - completely satisfied.

Thank you so much Craig! Glad we could help and make those steps safer.

JackieG
JackieG

Repair Front Porch

Professional work & excellent service. Best experience we had with trades in years. We highly recommend Murphy's Masonry!!
The estimate had a full and detail description of the work to be done and it was delivered on time to our complete satisfaction (no unpleasant surprises or hiding fees)
The mason prepared the area, worked with outmost attention to detail and after he finished his work took the time to give us some recommendations and responded to our questions. Before he left he cleaned the area were he worked to perfection .
Our porch looks like new!!

Thank you so much Jackie. Was a pleasure working with you.

gordhyland199
gordhyland199

Masonary repair work to the outside of the house

We required Masonary repair to 3 areas of the outside of our house. The worker was very professional, hardworking and did an outstanding job repairing the affected areas. We are very pleased with the work done and would not hesitate to recommend Murphys Masonary!!

Thank you! So glad you were happy with the work done.

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

Parging repair

Very happy with the quality of work! The team was very professional and friendly. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much Trevor!!
-Ruairi

Maxine
Maxine

Excellent Workmanship

Murphy's was one of two companies that I found online regarding an estimate for brickwork at my home. The bricks on both columns of the garage were either broken or spalling (a recent addition to my vocabulary (smile). First, I was impressed with Murphy's because of my very positive interaction with Lori (the admin staff member; every office should have a Lori!). Second, Ruari's professionalism was reflected in the estimate, which outlined his proposed approach to the job. That approach was a deciding factor in going with the company. Finally, and most important was the crew that Murphy's sent to do the job - Dwight and Darnell. They worked very hard, finishing the job earlier than anticipated, and the end result was so impressive that neighbours and other trades professionals commented on it. I have since called Murphy's to thank them for sending me their best crew, based on the high quality, neat work they did, their polite and respectful manner, and the way they cleaned up the site afterwards. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Murphy's Masonry. Thank you.

Boston Mom
Boston Mom

Repointing of brick exterior walls & chimney

Murphy’s Masonry was hired to repoint some mortar on the exterior of my home, and my chimney. They’ve come back now three times to fix parts they missed and there’s still issues with the job. Based on my experience I do not recommend using this company’s Hamilton location.

Hi,

I am sad to see you are unhappy with the job done on your home. Not to justify the matter, but to shed some light- your job was our first job of this years season with our new crew member that we had just begun training up (paired with an experienced mason). When the job was initially completed we did came back to fix the mistakes/ fill the joints the new labourer had missed. After that, when you were still dissatisfied, and I took a look + there were some joints that still got missed, I mentioned it to the boys and tried to contact you to have this remedied. Because you felt you had a negative experience- I did give you a 50% discount on the price when we finished the job and I am still more than happy to come back to resolve the issues completely and to your satisfaction. I did reach out to you via text to but have not heard back. I would like to fix this for you to your satisfaction, as we pride ourselves on our reputation.

Regards,
Ruairi
Owner

Lori De luca reid in Brampton
Lori De luca reid in Brampton

Landscape wall & pathway

Beautiful work. Perfectly laid bricks and stones. Polite and respectful labourers and owners - I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Thank you so much Lori!!!

Guy Augello
Guy Augello

Brick veneer interior, condo

The team was fantastic. The workmanship is worth every penny.

Rory was an excellent communicator who kept me in the loop at all the decision points of our project and fulfilled all my expectations.

Highly recommended, A++

Thanks so much for the 10 star review Guy. We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you too!

Masonry work on broken flue tile

Murphy’s masonry responded immediately , got a fair quote quickly and the work was done in record time .
Polite, respectful , and dependable .

Thank you it was a pleasure to do the job!
Ruairi

More about Murphy's Masonry

Murphy's Masonry is a total package residential and commercial masonry contractor servicing the GTA. Our mission is to supply our customers with top quality services at a competitive price. To develop relationships with our clients and our employees that are based on honesty, commitment and loyalty. We will collaborate with you from the beginning phases of your project to the end.